Buttigieg on electric vehicles

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
"The more pain we are all experiencing from the high price of gas, the more benefit there is for those who can access electric vehicle," Buttigieg said.

"So you’re saying the more pain we have, the more benefit we’re gonna get?" Rep. Carlos Gimenez, R-Fla., asked. "I think that’s what I heard you say."

Buttigieg emphasized, "Of course – no, no, that’s what you heard me say.

Of course, that's what we heard you say, you fricken said it, dimwit.

Pete Buttigieg blasted for touting ‘benefit’ for electric vehicle owners from ‘pain’ of high gas prices

"The more pain we are all experiencing from the high price of gas, the more benefit there is for those who can access electric vehicle," Buttigieg said.

"So you’re saying the more pain we have, the more benefit we’re gonna get?" Rep. Carlos Gimenez, R-Fla., asked. "I think that’s what I heard you say."

Pete Buttigieg blasted for touting ‘benefit’ for electric vehicle owners from ‘pain’ of high gas prices

I saw that volley on TV and I can tell you this Buttigeig guy knows nothing about the true realities of a nation actually trying to go all electric. All he is about is rationalizing all of the glaring problems to advance a climate terrorist agenda then when it becomes a disaster, dodge responsibility once again claiming it someone else's fault.

Pete's "logic" is that high fuel costs wouldn't be a problem for you if you already just somehow owned an EV, so let's take that logic one step farther and make all asshole politicians who lie and promote disastrous ideas responsible by imprisonment and shooting in front of a firing squad!

Then when Pete is in front of the wall smoking his last cigarette, we can honestly tell him using his own logic that if he had just been an HONEST politician, we wouldn't be shooting him that day!

No no no. What he said was the more pain the public experiences, the more benefit to those that can afford electric vehicles. To increase the benefit to the wealthy, the pain on the middle class must be increased.

I saw that volley on TV and I can tell you this Buttigeig guy knows nothing about the true realities of a nation actually trying to go all electric. All he is about is rationalizing all of the glaring problems to advance a climate terrorist agenda then when it becomes a disaster, dodge responsibility once again claiming it someone else's fault.

Pete's "logic" is that high fuel costs wouldn't be a problem for you if you already just somehow owned an EV, so let's take that logic one step farther and make all asshole politicians who lie and promote disastrous ideas responsible by imprisonment and shooting in front of a firing squad!

Then when Pete is in front of the wall smoking his last cigarette, we can honestly tell him using his own logic that if he had just been an HONEST politician, we wouldn't be shooting him that day!
My brother in law used to quip that we should line up all 535 representatives and senators on the DC mall and start shooting every other one. By the third shot, we would have an honest congress.

Forum List

Back