Homeland Security Chief Alejandro Mayorkas: white supremacy is an odious ideology but one that is allowed to be expressed under the 1st Amendment

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
White supremacist speech is still protected under the 1st amendment. Cope and seethe.

"I Disapprove of What You Say, But I Will Defend to the Death Your Right to Say It"

-- attributed to Voltaire

Holy shit, do you really expect anyone to sit thru 40 minutes of that simpletons bullshit?

Try to pick and choose what you start threads with, Simp.

Not everything that comes across your Facebook feed needs a new thread here.

• Banned
Holy shit, do you really expect anyone to sit thru 40 minutes of that simpletons bullshit?

Try to pick and choose what you start threads with, Simp.

Not everything that comes across your Facebook feed needs a new thread here.
i don't have facebook...but your point is taken...i just thought the quote is interesting to discuss, no need to watch the whole video

"I Disapprove of What You Say, But I Will Defend to the Death Your Right to Say It"

-- attributed to Voltaire
I remember waaaaay back in the day, liberals used to say that! True story™

I might add, I've never met a White Supremacist who wasn't a text book example of just the opposite.

But, stifling speech is more reprehensible still.

i don't have facebook...but your point is taken...i just thought the quote is interesting to discuss, no need to watch the whole video
Once again, just because some nimrod makes a statement doesn't mean it is worthy of a thread. You spam the board with this inane bullshit on a daily basis.

Scale it back.

Once again, just because some nimrod makes a statement doesn't mean it is worthy of a thread. You spam the board with this inane bullshit on a daily basis.

Scale it back.
freedom of speech baby...it's MY 1st amendment rights also!

Everyone who disagrees with leftoids is a 'white supremacist'.

My God, how the left keeps destroying the remains of the Republic on a daily basis. And what is it which they propose to give us in its stead?

Forum List

Back