But…Japan has all the gun control….and just had a mass public shooting? But..licenses and police checks?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
yeah…didn’t hear about this one on the news…..and they have licenses and police checks and you have to keep the few guns allowed at the gun range, locked up…..and they still had a mass public shooting……,

See…..if someone goes through all the hoops…..they can still murder people after going through all the hoops…,

Officials said the suspect had a firearm permit.
Japan has strict gun ownership rules, and only allows civilians to own hunting rifles and airguns. People have to undergo a strict exam and mental health tests in order to buy a gun in Japan.
The last incident where multiple police officers were killed took place in 1990, when two officers were shot by gang members in Okinawa prefecture

Japan has very few gun deaths. I believe it was less than 10 last year in a nation of over 100 million people.

Japan has very few gun deaths. I believe it was less than 10 last year in a nation of over 100 million people.

And? They are a law abiding people….but obey authority like lemmings…the police have powers that would make your head spin…..up to and including searching people at any time for any reason…including their homes…….the judicial system? If you are arrested, you have no Rights and you will be convicted…. …..

Before you get too far along with their gun restrictions…..,

I believe you are being misled by a foreign con-job. Sorry, my friend. Getting rid of guns does nothing except allow the people to be controlled by others.

Either you want to help the people, or you support a fascist government. Make up your mind.

One compared to dozens in the same period in the US, now brag about that.

No…..in 2022 there was a total of 12 in the U.S……a country of over 350 million people……,,

74 total deaths……

Deer kill 200 a year….

Ladders kill 300 a year

Meanwhile, Americans use their legal guns 1.1 million times a year to stop rapes, robberies, murders, beatings and stabbings………,according to the Centers for Disease Control….

If you like a police state, move to Japan…,,,

yeah…didn’t hear about this one on the news…..and they have licenses and police checks and you have to keep the few guns allowed at the gun range, locked up…..and they still had a mass public shooting……,

See…..if someone goes through all the hoops…..they can still murder people after going through all the hoops…,

Officials said the suspect had a firearm permit.
Japan has strict gun ownership rules, and only allows civilians to own hunting rifles and airguns. People have to undergo a strict exam and mental health tests in order to buy a gun in Japan.
The last incident where multiple police officers were killed took place in 1990, when two officers were shot by gang members in Okinawa prefecture

I'm surprised, the Japanese usually favor knife attacks.

Sagamihara stabbings - Wikipedia

I saw a swallow yesterday which surely shows that a huge heat wave is in store for us
Not .
It's the reverse of the usual Correlation= Cause idea and implicitly says that only fools generalise from single incidents .

Forum List

Back