Mass public shooting in Rotterdam....killing 3 people...but...Europe has gun control?

No....those arrested as criminals in possession hqve long criminal histories....gun possession is not their first or only crime
Interesting so you think all these people involved with “immigrant street gangs“ as you put it, all have long history’s of criminal records?

... There are as many shootings in countries with strict gun control than those with freedom

That's totally wrong. All policemen in Germany together - about 250,000 women and men - use in a normal year much less than 100 shots (including warn shots) and kill normally less than 10 criminals a year. And in a normal year no policeman has to die because of shootings - what doesn't mean it do not happen serios tragedies from time to time.

Your discussions about weapons in the USA is absolutelly not comparable with discussions in other countries. Your problem with weapons is basing on ideology and is not only a pragmatical problem as it is in Germany for example.

Last edited:
... had a history of psychotic behaviour ...

Only to make something clear in this context: People who suffer for example a schizophrenia are not more or less criminal than others. So it needs to know much more about his "psychotic behavior" and how to be able to know what he will do before it had happened.

... On top of that....criminal drug gangs, mostly immigrants, can easily get fully automatic military rifles.......which are banned on in Europe and banned in the Netherlands.....and they also get grenades.....

On the other side: We had this year a big mass brawl - hundreds of people - between so called "clan-criminals" in Germany and no one of them used a gun.

... Europe murdered 15-20 million in just 6 years.....including well over 1 million children. ...

You murdered more than 100,000 people in Nagasaki in some seconds. ... Oh, by the way: How many Europeans and Asians - including children - had been murdered from US-Americans? And how many US-Americans from Asians and Europeans?

Last edited:
That's totally wrong. All policemen in Germany together - about 250,000 women and men - use in a normal year much less than 100 shots (including warn shots) and kill normally less than 10 criminals a year. And in a normal year no policeman has to die because of shootings - what doesn't mean it do not happen serios tragedies from time to time.

Your discussions about weapons in the USA is absolutelly not comparable with discussions in other countries. Your problem with weapons is basing on ideology and is not only a pragmatical problem as it is in Germany for example.

America has a lot more in common with Mexico and El Salvador than we do with Germany.

Countries with highly restrictive gun control and much higher murder rates.

Further, Germany isn't all that wonderful either. How many did they lose with the Holocaust policies in the 1940's?

You murdered more than 100,000 people in Nagasaki in some seconds. ... Oh, by the way: How many Europeans and Asians - including children - had been murdered from US-Americans? And how many US-Americans from Asians and Europeans?

That wasn't murder, that was a war. If you are German, your country murdered between 15-20 million innocent men, women and children, over 1 million children....in just 6 years...where do you get off lecturing anyone?

That wasn't murder, that was a war.

He said ... oh: You said - we murdered 15-20 million people in Europe and I answered in the same logic. For me personally for example are Jews and Germans the same. So when I count Russians, Germans and Jews on the side of the victims ... hmmm ... What is your problem do you say? ... Most Russians had been by the way murdered from Stalin, your best ally.

If you are German,

I am. And to continue: In the eyes of Nazis I am a Jew.

your country murdered between 15-20 million innocent men, women and children, over 1 million children....in just 6 years...where do you get off lecturing anyone?

If you are an US-American then do me the favor please not to take part in World War 1. You could cause Nazis, Soviets and Islamists by doing so. And this could be a problem in the 20th and 21st century.

Oh by the way - not to forget: Nagasaki was nothing else than mass-murder and an unbelievable war crime. "That wasn't murder" is one of the most idiotic sentences I had heard in such a context.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back