But I don’t WANT to learn Chinese

How China sees the world.

Near the beginning of this article it says:

" the assumptions that had governed the American approach to our relationship with China were these: After being welcomed into the international political and economic order, China would play by the rules, open its markets, and privatize its economy. As the country became more prosperous, the Chinese government would respect the rights of its people and liberalize politically."

Anyone that ever believed that is a total fool.

The Chinese have always been authoritarian, but due to capitalist greed western financial interests invested many billions (trillions?) of dollars in China. Nobody thought it through. The American working class...who had saved us from communism...was totally betrayed by the capitalist financial interests.

Now the world economic order is changing drastically because of those investments.

Going to war with China either militarily or economically will not work.

The cat is out of the bag. We're just going to have to learn to live with the new reality.

So....

China supports Biden and Russia supports Trump.

I guess Iran will decide who wins the election!

. . . I doubt that. I am pretty sure that Iran supports Biden, but Israel is in Trump's corner.

OTH. . . the rest of the Five Eyes agencies? All of the common wealth, the entire realm is backing Biden.

So it will be the Saudis that determine the election?
Well. . . then you have to figure in the various dark forces and way in which different consortiums have managed to find ways to rig the election.

Both sides have perfected ways to do this.

Now, the DNC has perfected something called "ballot harvesting." They do this in California, and down in Dade county, Brenda Snipes in infamous for having Debbie Wasserman Schultz keep her seat in congress, when she definately should have lost it. The DNC KNOWS how powerful a tool mass mail in voting can be, if used as a way to corrupt an election, they have already used it several times.

OTH?

The Clinton campaign and the neo-con side of the GOP has been using Crosscheck and voter purging. These means were used in the BUSH v. GORE election, and have been used many times since to skew results, and political scientists know something is funny when the stats are so wildly different than the exit polling. Now, the corporate media will tell you that is a result of the absentee ballots, and folks being dishonest in exit interviews, etc., but for a century, those were the most accurt predictors, and now? The elite media wants you to disregard the most accurate polling ever done?

nah.

oh. . . and don't even get me started on the shady connection within the interlocking directorate of the board members on which corporations own your electronic voting machines, and how vulnerable those are to vote switching. . .

We've all heard the stories, even a teenager can hack some of those. They are simple machines, and the code could be easily given away as a campaign gift to an incumbent. I know of several good documentaries, if you are interested.

To sum up? I think the least of our worries are "foreign interference," if you truly care about electoral integrity, but honestly, I don't believe any of the mainstream candidates really care. Nor does the press, they only want you to lose faith in the system and hate the outsider.

And most political scientists worth their salt would tell you the same.

So....

. . . I doubt that. I am pretty sure that Iran supports Biden, but Israel is in Trump's corner.

OTH. . . the rest of the Five Eyes agencies? All of the common wealth, the entire realm is backing Biden.

Well. . . then you have to figure in the various dark forces and way in which different consortiums have managed to find ways to rig the election.

Now, the DNC has perfected something called "ballot harvesting." They do this in California, and down in Dade county, Brenda Snipes in infamous for having Debbie Wasserman Schultz keep her seat in congress, when she definately should have lost it. The DNC KNOWS how powerful a tool mass mail in voting can be, if used as a way to corrupt an election, they have already used it several times.

OTH?

The Clinton campaign and the neo-con side of the GOP has been using Crosscheck and voter purging. These means were used in the BUSH v. GORE election, and have been used many times since to skew results, and political scientists know something is funny when the stats are so wildly different than the exit polling. Now, the corporate media will tell you that is a result of the absentee ballots, and folks being dishonest in exit interviews, etc., but for a century, those were the most accurt predictors, and now? The elite media wants you to disregard the most accurate polling ever done?

nah.

oh. . . and don't even get me started on the shady connection within the interlocking directorate of the board members on which corporations own your electronic voting machines, and how vulnerable those are to vote switching. . .

We've all heard the stories, even a teenager can hack some of those. They are simple machines, and the code could be easily given away as a campaign gift to an incumbent. I know of several good documentaries, if you are interested.

To sum up? I think the least of our worries are "foreign interference," if you truly care about electoral integrity, but honestly, I don't believe any of the mainstream candidates really care. Nor does the press, they only want you to lose faith in the system and hate the outsider.

It seems to me that mail-in voting, as long as the Postal service gets the ballads to the elections office, is the least likely to be corrupt.

Mail-in ballads are hard copies and can easily be traced. As you stated, electronic voting machines are easy to hack and votes are untraceable - unlike mail in ballots, there's no signature identitfying the voters.

It seems kinda funny that you labor under the delusion that only Democrats cheat on elections.

Do you really believe that Trump and his minions won't do everything they can to steal the election?

That's why they hate the idea of mail-in ballads - it's much harder to cheat an election when the ballads are traceable.

Looks like their only hope is to shut down the postal server so most ballads never get to board of elections.

Funny how you're such an authority on how to cheat on elections....

Our President has just made it clear that if Biden wins in November, we are all going to have to learn Chinese. I don’t think I can do it, Chinese is too HARD.

China will own the United States if this election is lost by Donald Trump," Trump, referring to himself in the third person, told conservative radio host Hugh Hewitt. "If I don't win the election, China will own the United States. You're going to have to learn to speak Chinese, you want to know the truth."
You cannot say #7 to go with extra soy sauce? Why is that so hard?

So....

OTH?

nah.

It seems to me that mail-in voting, as long as the Postal service gets the ballads to the elections office, is the least likely to be corrupt.

Mail-in ballads are hard copies and can easily be traced. As you stated, electronic voting machines are easy to hack and votes are untraceable - unlike mail in ballots, there's no signature identitfying the voters.

It seems kinda funny that you labor under the delusion that only Democrats cheat on elections.

Do you really believe that Trump and his minions won't do everything they can to steal the election?

That's why they hate the idea of mail-in ballads - it's much harder to cheat an election when the ballads are traceable.

Looks like their only hope is to shut down the postal server so most ballads never get to board of elections.

What music genre are mail in ballads that you're referring to?

Our President has just made it clear that if Biden wins in November, we are all going to have to learn Chinese. I don’t think I can do it, Chinese is too HARD.

China will own the United States if this election is lost by Donald Trump," Trump, referring to himself in the third person, told conservative radio host Hugh Hewitt. "If I don't win the election, China will own the United States. You're going to have to learn to speak Chinese, you want to know the truth."
You cannot say #7 to go with extra soy sauce? Why is that so hard?
See post 65

I dont understand why you dont want to learn Chinese? How are you going to order chinese food if you dont learn?
I usually just point to the picture and say Number 7 you bring.... Chop Chop
Great minds think alike

So....

OTH?

The Clinton campaign and the neo-con side of the GOP has been using Crosscheck and voter purging. These means were used in the BUSH v. GORE election, and have been used many times since to skew results, and political scientists know something is funny when the stats are so wildly different than the exit polling. Now, the corporate media will tell you that is a result of the absentee ballots, and folks being dishonest in exit interviews, etc., but for a century, those were the most accurate predictors, and now? The elite media wants you to disregard the most accurate polling ever done?

nah.

Dude.

Do you even READ what I post? :dunno:

I wrote; " neo-con side of the GOP has been using Crosscheck and voter purging" I NEVER said that only the DNC was cheating, I pointed out how both sides do. Why are you selectively reading?

It really doesn't matter what it "seems to you. . . "

You can hypothesize all you want dude.

Unless you know what you are talking about? It doesn't matter.

Do you even know who Brenda Snipes is? How about Tim Canova?

Damn, I don't even know why I am wasting my time on you. You have a POV, and a cognitive bias, and thus, you aren't even paying attention to what I am posting. You clearly don't even know what you are talking about.

:th_waiting:

Forum List

Back