But I don’t WANT to learn Chinese

China Uighurs: A model's video gives a rare glimpse inside internment in China

Last edited:
Our President has just made it clear that if Biden wins in November, we are all going to have to learn Chinese. I don’t think I can do it, Chinese is too HARD.

China will own the United States if this election is lost by Donald Trump," Trump, referring to himself in the third person, told conservative radio host Hugh Hewitt. "If I don't win the election, China will own the United States. You're going to have to learn to speak Chinese, you want to know the truth."
What’s pathetic is that his supporters are retarded enough to believe this.

They believed Mexico would pay for the wall, they will believe we will be talking Chinese if Biden wins

I’m ready President Trump

1597194625272.jpeg

Our President has just made it clear that if Biden wins in November, we are all going to have to learn Chinese. I don’t think I can do it, Chinese is too HARD.

China will own the United States if this election is lost by Donald Trump," Trump, referring to himself in the third person, told conservative radio host Hugh Hewitt. "If I don't win the election, China will own the United States. You're going to have to learn to speak Chinese, you want to know the truth."
Can't we just bow and scrape and say Yessee?
I think you mean. .

"肯定"

right?

So....

China supports Biden and Russia supports Trump.

I guess Iran will decide who wins the election!

. . . I doubt that. I am pretty sure that Iran supports Biden, but Israel is in Trump's corner.

OTH. . . the rest of the Five Eyes agencies? All of the common wealth, the entire realm is backing Biden.

UNDERCOVERED: The Screwing of Saleen--China lures US auto entrepreneur, then seizes his factory and designs? Isn't this what was supposed to stop? Seems like big story--also issue for whichever campaign gets to it first

I am tired of all the Junk made in China, Biden was and is problem. For years the politicians moved our factories overseas. Moved as in dismantled them and put them on a boat to china.
You're right.
It's a disgrace.
View attachment 373824

Damn, you bought counterfeit Chinese merchandise, you're not too bright, are ya?

April 28, 2011— -- Donald Trump, who has repeatedly accused China of stealing manufacturing jobs from the U.S., acknowledged today that an array of Trump-branded clothes, accessories and other products are made in China.

I am tired of all the Junk made in China, Biden was and is problem. For years the politicians moved our factories overseas. Moved as in dismantled them and put them on a boat to china.
You're right.
It's a disgrace.
View attachment 373824

Damn, you bought counterfeit Chinese merchandise, you're not too bright, are ya?

Here are just a few Trump-branded items manufactured in China, according to a July 2018 NBC News report.

• Donald J. Trump eyeglasses: For only $93, these square-framed glasses come in black, brown, and for the adventurous out there, brown crystal.
  • Deluxe Trump Hotels Spa Robe: Described as a "luxurious spa robe," this robe could be yours for only $125.
  • Signature Small Duffle [sic] Bag: Listed for $100, this small bag comes complete "lined with gold Trump crest in repeating pattern," and if that wasn't enough, an additional Trump crest on the exterior.
  • Signature Shoe Bag: On sale for just $39.99, this black shoe bag has a zippered side pocket for "functionality," but don't fear that the shoe bag is just functional. On the side, the "Trump crest gives it a stylish flair."
  • Trump Golf Collector Medallion: Yes, there is a medallion. Of course, there is a Trump medallion. The $15 collectible has the Trump crest "featured in the center and is surrounded by the names of every Trump golf course worldwide."
  • DOWNLITE Year Round 230 TC EnviroLoft Down Alternative S/T Comforter: The comforter used at Trump hotels helps employ workers in China. Same with the pillows Trump campaign officials rest upon when Trump spends taxpayer dollars staying at his own properties.
  • Basically all the stuff at Trump hotels: According to a 2016 Washington Post report, the following items at Trump hotels are all made in China: shampoo, body wash, moisturizers, shower caps, laundry bags, shoe bags, pet collars, pet leashes, and bath towels.

You're right.
It's a disgrace.
View attachment 373824

View attachment 374069

Now all you need is proof the campaign ordered them and they're not knockoffs. No hurry I'll wait. LMAO

You're right.
It's a disgrace.
View attachment 373824

April 28, 2011— -- Donald Trump, who has repeatedly accused China of stealing manufacturing jobs from the U.S., acknowledged today that an array of Trump-branded clothes, accessories and other products are made in China.

So where's the campaign merchandise you falsely claimed are made in China?

You're right.
It's a disgrace.
View attachment 373824

Here are just a few Trump-branded items manufactured in China, according to a July 2018 NBC News report.

• Donald J. Trump eyeglasses: For only $93, these square-framed glasses come in black, brown, and for the adventurous out there, brown crystal.
  • Deluxe Trump Hotels Spa Robe: Described as a "luxurious spa robe," this robe could be yours for only $125.
  • Signature Small Duffle [sic] Bag: Listed for $100, this small bag comes complete "lined with gold Trump crest in repeating pattern," and if that wasn't enough, an additional Trump crest on the exterior.
  • Signature Shoe Bag: On sale for just $39.99, this black shoe bag has a zippered side pocket for "functionality," but don't fear that the shoe bag is just functional. On the side, the "Trump crest gives it a stylish flair."
  • Trump Golf Collector Medallion: Yes, there is a medallion. Of course, there is a Trump medallion. The $15 collectible has the Trump crest "featured in the center and is surrounded by the names of every Trump golf course worldwide."
  • DOWNLITE Year Round 230 TC EnviroLoft Down Alternative S/T Comforter: The comforter used at Trump hotels helps employ workers in China. Same with the pillows Trump campaign officials rest upon when Trump spends taxpayer dollars staying at his own properties.
  • Basically all the stuff at Trump hotels: According to a 2016 Washington Post report, the following items at Trump hotels are all made in China: shampoo, body wash, moisturizers, shower caps, laundry bags, shoe bags, pet collars, pet leashes, and bath towels.

See post #97.

Joe Pedo Biden likes then under the age of 13.

Yet it is Trump accused of raping a 13 year old
Only Democrats Rape Children. Harris supported legislation in California that allows children to prostitute themselves at age 13, and she also supports California Public schools teaching that Inter-generational Sex is a normal healthy sexual preference. California is The Pedo state, and The Democrat Party is the party of abortion and child rape, and human trafficking.

Own who you are Right Winger.
Where's some links about all these democrat child molesters? Here's one on an ex republican speaker of the house who went to prison for what you accuse democrats of always doing. Yes, lots of low life republicans out there.

So....

China supports Biden and Russia supports Trump.

I guess Iran will decide who wins the election!

. . . I doubt that. I am pretty sure that Iran supports Biden, but Israel is in Trump's corner.

OTH. . . the rest of the Five Eyes agencies? All of the common wealth, the entire realm is backing Biden.

So it will be the Saudis that determine the election?

Forum List

Back