Bush is right about Trump

Actually, I think that Trump's supporters are going to lean more towards Carson than Cruz.
Enough of them will not be willing to vote for a black man seventh day adventist that Carson has no chance at the nomination. I think Cruz will get most of the Trump vote.
No, Trump will get most of the Trump vote.

:)

You know from all the elections I have ever been a witness to and a participant in, this is the freaking best. This is the best ever.

The Donald has people engaged. He's got people talking arguing smashing each other like nothing I have ever been thru before. AMEN!!!! Let's give the Donald an Amen!

This is awesome. He's brought it down to the nitty gritty. He's made politicians actually talk about issues. Face issues and talk about them.

If nothing comes of this at the end and he doesn't win, he's won in my mind because he made the contest outside the beltway. He's made it about the people.

Actually, I think that Trump's supporters are going to lean more towards Carson than Cruz.
Enough of them will not be willing to vote for a black man seventh day adventist that Carson has no chance at the nomination. I think Cruz will get most of the Trump vote.

You know from all the elections I have ever been a witness to and a participant in, this is the freaking best. This is the best ever.

The Donald has people engaged. He's got people talking arguing smashing each other like nothing I have ever been thru before. AMEN!!!! Let's give the Donald an Amen!

This is awesome. He's brought it down to the nitty gritty. He's made politicians actually talk about issues. Face issues and talk about them.

If nothing comes of this at the end and he doesn't win, he's won in my mind because he made the contest outside the beltway. He's made it about the people.
AMEN!

Trump isn't going anywhere. Not getting this.
God help us if Trump wins. You have no idea what he'd do if he were elected. Nobody does.

Would it be better to elect someone who pledges to destroy America as we know her?

Who cares what Bush says? He's still in single digits and he's got nothing. The only reason he's getting any air time is because of media desperation to keep him in the race.
Listen to the message regardless of the messenger. He's right. The Trump campaign is a reality TV joke on America. The guy's ideas are absurd and not realistic.

Explain what you don't like or understand in his platform.

What ideas are absurd? Or realistic?
He doesn't really have a platform. He's for a wall. Or maybe not. ISIS will defeat Assad and the Russia will defeat ISIS. Or Russia will support Assad and the get bogged down in the Middle East. He's for Planned Parenthood or he wants to defund it. He wants to increase taxes or he wants to eliminate them. He's for universal health care or maybe not.

Do you think you have any clue what he'd do as President?

Who cares what Bush says? He's still in single digits and he's got nothing. The only reason he's getting any air time is because of media desperation to keep him in the race.
Democrats want us to care what Bush says because Bush is a Rino.
Just one more reason NOT to want him.

What more could Cruz do as a Senator? What did you want, a permanent shutdown unless you got your way? Well, Cruz didn't have the votes to accomplish that.

Look, the President is not going to support your guys' crazy ass ideas, so demanding that the wackos you elected actually achieve those demands is absurd. Cruz was not part of the Republican leadership that's got these various bills passed that Obama was willing to sign. Blaming him is beyond stupid.

It's not about accomplishing the tasks so much as it is about trying to. My expectation was a Republican Congress that would literally bring the US Government to a hault by wallpapering the White Hoise with vetoed bills. Make the White House buy ink by the barrel to stop the legislation. Ensure not a single one of Obama's legislative priorities advanced.
Cruz was willing to do all of that insane stuff.

Do you think our economy would do well with that kind of chaos? The only legislative priorities Obama got passed was not defaulting on our debt and not a permanent government shutdown both of which would have destroyed the economy.

He's got a superiority complex, that's for sure.

This campaign is no more about issues than any I've ever seen.

Trump isn't going anywhere. Not getting this.
God help us if Trump wins. You have no idea what he'd do if he were elected. Nobody does.

Would it be better to elect someone who pledges to destroy America as we know her?
Who is that? Trump has the potential to destroy America as we know "her". No other candidate besides Cruz and Sanders do, but Sanders has 0 chance of winning.

Democrats want us to care what Bush says because Bush is a Rino.
Just one more reason NOT to want him.
No. Trump is a Rino. Bush is a Republican. Run of the mill plain old Republican.

What more could Cruz do as a Senator? What did you want, a permanent shutdown unless you got your way? Well, Cruz didn't have the votes to accomplish that.

Look, the President is not going to support your guys' crazy ass ideas, so demanding that the wackos you elected actually achieve those demands is absurd. Cruz was not part of the Republican leadership that's got these various bills passed that Obama was willing to sign. Blaming him is beyond stupid.

It's not about accomplishing the tasks so much as it is about trying to. My expectation was a Republican Congress that would literally bring the US Government to a hault by wallpapering the White Hoise with vetoed bills. Make the White House buy ink by the barrel to stop the legislation. Ensure not a single one of Obama's legislative priorities advanced.
Oh and you do know about the filibuster, right? The Democrats have that as well as the Presidency.

Listen to the message regardless of the messenger. He's right. The Trump campaign is a reality TV joke on America. The guy's ideas are absurd and not realistic.

He has no platform. He has a collection of ideas and remarks. Take a look at his web site. When asked to explain his views on foreign policy, he says it's a secret.

He has no platform. He has a collection of ideas and remarks. Take a look at his web site. When asked to explain his views on foreign policy, he says it's a secret.
One small question there tard. When Alabama plays Auburn at football does Alabama send Auburn it's playbook the week before?

One small question there tard. When Alabama plays Auburn at football does Alabama send Auburn it's playbook the week before?
Read what Bush had to say. It's clear that Trump has no foreign policy platform because he has no clue.

He's said he'll hire people who know foreign policy.

You really aren't gullible enough to simply believe whatever Trump claims, are you?

You really don't think you actually know what Trump would do if elected President, do you?

You aren't for universal healthcare, are you?

He doesn't really have a platform. He's for a wall. Or maybe not. ISIS will defeat Assad and the Russia will defeat ISIS. Or Russia will support Assad and the get bogged down in the Middle East. He's for Planned Parenthood or he wants to defund it. He wants to increase taxes or he wants to eliminate them. He's for universal health care or maybe not.

You mean like being against gay marriage before being elected, then being FOR it? Or ending the war in Iraq and Afghanistan but not doing it? Or closing down Gitmo or not, or "If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor"? Or not letting Iran develop nuclear weapons, then helping them attain them? Yeah, I know what you mean.

You mean like being against gay marriage before being elected, then being FOR it? Or ending the war in Iraq and Afghanistan but not doing it? Or closing down Gitmo or not, or "If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor"? Or not letting Iran develop nuclear weapons, then helping them attain them? Yeah, I know what you mean.
I guarantee you'd be bitching and moaning within a year of Trump's inauguration. I will be happy to say I told you so.

Yet he didn't. He should have had 150 single page bills ready to be dropped on the Clerk of the House's desk the moment Congress came into session. He didn't.

Do you think our economy would do well with that kind of chaos? The only legislative priorities Obama got passed was not defaulting on our debt and not a permanent government shutdown both of which would have destroyed the economy.

The econony of this nation is not my concern. The nation whose economy I cared about died in 1860 with the election of Mr. Lincoln. This nation deserves to DIE and the Republican election of 2014 was supposed to be the first nail in its coffin.

US Foreign policy is not a deep dark secret. In fact, it is published in Mission Statement of the State Department and copied to all foreign ministers. It is also in the Foreign Policy Agenda. The fact that Trump seems to think it should be a secret just shows how little he understands about foreign policy.

Yet he didn't. He should have had 150 single page bills ready to be dropped on the Clerk of the House's desk the moment Congress came into session. He didn't.

The econony of this nation is not my concern. The nation whose economy I cared about died in 1860 with the election of Mr. Lincoln. This nation deserves to DIE and the Republican election of 2014 was supposed to be the first nail in its coffin.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. You must be a leftist troll. Good job.

Forum List

Back