Bush II has done more for Africa than ANY OTHER U.S. Prez. EVER

Not only that, he cut support for any group or organization that promoted the use of condoms or family planning. That left only ignorant right wingnut groups teaching "abstinence only", something that didn't even work for Bristol Palin.

Bush's follies led directly to the laws being worked out in Uganda. Laws which I'm sure Righteous supports?

What I don't get when I see a post like this, is how you can lie.

I don't get it.

I really don't get when a person can lie so blatantly.

Maybe it is I am just not cut from this cloth. And frankly I am thrilled I am not. How can you just lie this way?
They're not lies to dean. He really believes what he says. He sees a differently reality than normal people.

I blame an over-indulgence in recreational pharmaceuticals. Or not wearing a helmet when he rides his bike.

lol

thanks because my head really did bounce off the screen when I read several posts.

holy toledo.

Please tell me he is not allowed in a capacity known as a councillor or is not allowed to drive heavy equipment any where I live?

Just give me a heads up that I'm safe somewhere in the middle of no where.....

tinydancer, remember who you are responding, a guy who has little hold on reality, period.

That the OP is proudly and openly a promiscuous gay male is the kind of irony that makes USMB an addicting form of entertainment.

^^^^^^^

epic_fail.jpg

For claiming you know me and my sexual habits (which I've NEVER stated on here) personally.

You tryna top your "conservatism is dead" idiocy or somethin? Record day?:lol:

Another lie? Where did I make that claim? Your right wing masters have taught you well.

........As anyone who isn't hallucinating off LDS can see, I WAS TALKING TO CARB.

WTF is wrong with you?

Bush is responsible for saving millions of lives in Africa. The African people love him for it and they should too! He gave them BILLIONS to improve their lives. His initiatives are still working today and will continue to work regardless of what the "Bush derangement syndromer's" say.

PEPFAR has been a raving success. When Bush launched the initiative in 2003, only about 50,000 people in all of sub-Saharan Africa were receiving AIDs or HIV treatment and HIV was literally a death sentence. Now 2 million sub-Saharan Africans are being treated each year.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

700,000,000.00 in AIDS relief funding, prevention education, etc. This is a point even his harshest critics concede.

But I'm half curious to see the excuses for slander the BDS lefties here will come up with to "counter":lol:

GWB doesn't care bout black people.....:lol:

Finally you got something right.

Bush did more for Africa than either "black" American presidents .. the so-called vanilla one in Bill Clinton, or the carmel one in Obama.
Obama spent $800,000 of taxpayer money to teach Africans how to wash their own penises.

Feds spent $800,000 of economic stimulus on African genital-washing program - News - Tom Coburn, M.D., United States Senator from Oklahoma

How many Africans did Bush teach how to wash their penises?

700,000,000.00 in AIDS relief funding, prevention education, etc. This is a point even his harshest critics concede.

But I'm half curious to see the excuses for slander the BDS lefties here will come up with to "counter":lol:

Bush did more for Africa than either "black" American presidents .. the so-called vanilla one in Bill Clinton, or the carmel one in Obama.
Obama spent $800,000 of taxpayer money to teach Africans how to wash their own penises.

Feds spent $800,000 of economic stimulus on African genital-washing program - News - Tom Coburn, M.D., United States Senator from Oklahoma

Maybe, the billions Bush gave to Africa is going toward education to instruct them on the importance of having clean dicks.

One thing to consider folks.

The United State now obtains between 22 and 24 percent of its total oil imports from Africa, depending on periodic variations in production levels, particularly fluctuations in Nigerian oil production as a result of attacks on oil facilities by MEND and other political unrest in the Niger Delta. As a result, the United States now imports more oil from the African continent than from the entire Middle East, and is expected to get an even larger percentage of its oil imports from Africa in the coming years. In December 2000, the National Intelligence Council of the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency concluded that Africa would be supplying 25 percent of America’s total oil imports by 2015. Most oil industry analysts now believe that this estimate was too conservative and that Africa will actually be supplying a considerably greater percentage of U.S. oil imports throughout the next decade.

ASRP U.S. Military Involvement in Nigeria

Maybe, the billions Bush gave to Africa is going toward education to instruct them on the importance of having clean dicks.

I'd be thrilled to know that any money given would instruct men to know that by raping a two /month old/year old baby girl it won't cure you of your STD.

Oh and don't hand me that this article is from 2001. I can pull out myriad of links all the way to 2010.

I've been on this train for a long long time trying to help women/ my sisters for years.

Bush at least tried. Bush at least cared. Conservatives care.

South African men rape babies as 'cure' for Aids
By Jane Flanagan in Johannesburg 12:01AM GMT 11 Nov 2001
THE alleged rape of a nine-month-old baby girl by six men in a remote part of rural South Africa last week has focused the nation on an 80 per cent rise in child sexual abuse over a year, much of it connected with the country's Aids pandemic.

More than 67,000 cases of rape and sexual assaults against children were reported last year, compared with 37,500 in 1998. Child welfare groups believe that the number of unreported incidents could be up to 10 times that number.

Some of the victims were as young as six-months-old, a number of whom died from their injuries, while others contracted HIV. The largest increase in attacks has been against children under seven.

Although rises in poverty, violent crime and unemployment are said to have contributed to the escalation in child abuse, the most significant and worrying factor is the widespread myth sweeping the country that having sex with children provides a cure for Aids.

Cati Vawda, the director of the Children's Rights Centre in Durban, said: "There is a belief across South Africa that a virgin will cure a man of HIV or Aids. We have no idea where this idea has come from, but it has been around for a few years and has certainly taken hold."

Here is my deal

If we are no longer allowed to give rescue or aid and be able to witness to the heathen the greatness of the Lord, what's the point if all you are doing is to give money to the devil?

Just a question.

I really would like one soul to explain to me how our charity works this way.

More money and no explaining you know what guys, gang banging a baby almost out of the womb won't cure jack shit buddy.

BUT heaven forbid that your aid agency preach any gospel. You know telling the people about right and wrong.

Like not raping an infant.

But please keep giving to Oxfam because we are helping the locals...

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

Last edited:
daveman is now repeating his rightwing master's talking points.

Obama is a democrat left of center (but not leftist) who just made the Republican Party bend over and take it up the bigrebnc during the lame duck session.

People are going to say Bush didn't promote condom use in Africa, so he doesn't deserve any real credit.

Not only that, he cut support for any group or organization that promoted the use of condoms or family planning. That left only ignorant right wingnut groups teaching "abstinence only", something that didn't even work for Bristol Palin.

Bush's follies led directly to the laws being worked out in Uganda. Laws which I'm sure Righteous supports?

I don’t always have complete information, I admit. But things are almost never what they seem, particularly when posted by you, Rdean.

I suppose I was taken aback that the so called abstinence policy of the Bush administration extended to Africa. But if the policy of funding anti AIDS projects in Africa, merely denied the purchase of or the subsidization of the purchase of condoms with those American taxpayers dollars, then the dollars that flow in can offset funding elsewhere that would go to purchase condoms; that is if those countries so desired. Money, after all, is fungible. Sound "governance" is implied here. So much of what we argue about is just as misconstrued as that.

Last edited:
tinydancer, remember who you are responding, a guy who has little hold on reality, period.
...says the guy who thinks supporting Obama is a moderate Republican position. :lol:

Obama does appear to be a 3rd Bush term.
Only in foreign policy. (You'll notice Obama's views changed a great deal when he started seeing real intel instead of relying on the crap in the medea. :lol:) Domestically, Obama is far left.

That is why the GOP voted all those programs in during the lame duck. They are all leftists, correct.

Forum List

Back