Mossad has trained sharks to destroy Egypt!

Two Thumbs

Platinum Member
Sep 27, 2010
Where ever I go, there I am.
No, really.

Egypt Shark Attacks Spur Conspiracy Theories - Newsweek
by Babak Dehghanpisheh

Not even Jaws can escape the volatile politics of the Middle East. In the past week the Egyptian resort town of Sharm al-Sheikh has been hit by a spate of gruesome shark attacks, with one person killed. Authorities have been scrambling to reassure tourists that the issue is under control. But the shark is still on the loose, prompting some Egyptian officials to accuse outside forces of sabotaging the country’s booming tourism industry. In an interview with a TV talk show Monday, the governor of South Sinai, Mohammad Abdul Fadhil Shousha, came up with this gem: “What is being said about the Mossad throwing the deadly shark in the sea to hit tourism in Egypt is not out of the question. But it needs time to confirm.”

You just can't make this kind of stuff up. There are movie producers around the world that are just kicking themselves for not writting this.

Huh? There are plenty of wacky conspiracy theories circulating around the Middle East (note Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad’s contention that the U.S. government was responsible for the 9/11 attacks), but this one tops them all. Well, almost. A dive captain working in Sharm al-Sheikh also weighed in on the TV show, suggesting that the Mossad may have guided the shark into Egyptian waters through GPS tracking devices. Hmm, where to start with that one? Where, indeed.

The part that is actually upsetting is that someone did get killed, and these asshats are blaming Israel.

At least they didn't claim they trained the sharks by feeding them pork, or lined their teeth in pork.

I thought that these sharks came closer to the land because some Egyptians dumped dead mule and lamb carcasses in the sea, which attracted the sharks to come closer?

That's pretty funny...

il02_kenny_b.gif

I thought that these sharks came closer to the land because some Egyptians dumped dead mule and lamb carcasses in the sea, which attracted the sharks to come closer?

That's just what the filthy Jews want you to think. Why consider hard facts when fantasy is so much more entertaining?

Of course, Islam is the religion of peace and the answer to all our problems.:clap2:

The Egyptians have hired shark experts from the States to come sort things out since those clowns don't have a clue what to do over there.

Since sharks eat anything, they may be considered "unclean". And therefore it's taboo to know anything about them.

An entire country and no one knows jack about sharks. hahaha

Didn't this used to be the cradle of Civilization?

The Egyptians have hired shark experts from the States to come sort things out since those clowns don't have a clue what to do over there.

Since sharks eat anything, they may be considered "unclean". And therefore it's taboo to know anything about them.

An entire country and no one knows jack about sharks. hahaha

Didn't this used to be the cradle of Civilization?

It used to be but when the Arabs invaded North Africa they killed off/raped/displaced all the indigenous people, these Egyptians that currently occupy Egypt have NOTHING to do with the people that built the Pyramids.

If these Sharks are indeed Mossad agents, why doesn't Hamas or the Muslim Brotherhood send suicide bombers into the ocean to get them, explosives still go off under water correct?

If these Sharks are indeed Mossad agents, why doesn't Hamas or the Muslim Brotherhood send suicide bombers into the ocean to get them, explosives still go off under water correct?

That is correct!

Explosions underwater cover 1/10 the area, but have 10 times the affect in that area.

So why aren't the Mujahideen targetting the Zionist sharks? are the big bad Heros of Hamas, Hezbollah and the Muslim Brotherhood scared of some little sharks?

That is correct!

Explosions underwater cover 1/10 the area, but have 10 times the affect in that area.

So why aren't the Mujahideen targetting the Zionist sharks? are the big bad Heros of Hamas, Hezbollah and the Muslim Brotherhood scared of some little sharks?

haha

hmm

They are willing to kill themselves to prove how peacefull they are....

Maybe they don't like to swim in that water. After all, they know what the dump in it.

That is correct!

haha

hmm

They are willing to kill themselves to prove how peacefull they are....

Maybe they don't like to swim in that water. After all, they know what the dump in it.

Well if they really believe this rumour is true about the sharks being Mossad spies, they should have no problem going into the ocean to wage jihad against them.

Muslims must avenge the terrorism by Jewish sharks.

Islamic sharks should be sent to Eilat

HAHAHA

That's hilarious!!

I can see it now. Muslim sharks with the head wraps with Allah Akbar tattoed on thier sides going after Jewish sharks wearing those beanie hats and the curls on the sides, with the Star of David Flad in thier teeth.

Are sharks kosher?

HAHAHA

That's hilarious!!

I can see it now. Muslim sharks with the head wraps with Allah Akbar tattoed on thier sides going after Jewish sharks wearing those beanie hats and the curls on the sides, with the Star of David Flad in thier teeth.

Are sharks kosher?

Tatoos are haram in Islam, so the Muslim sharks will not have tatoos.

HAHAHA

That's hilarious!!

Are sharks kosher?

Now your fucking with me. Tatoos are a no no? What about those things I see on the palms? It's always in red.

HAHAHA

That's hilarious!!

Are sharks kosher?

Now your fucking with me. Tatoos are a no no? What about those things I see on the palms? It's always in red.

Those are not tatoos like we have here in the west, go ahead and look it up. Tatoos are haram and you won't find tatoo shops in most Muslim countries, not sure about Turkey or Dubai though since they have alot of western things.

Forum List

Back