Burning EU and other flags can now bring German jail term

Covid-19 Fake 'pandemic' makes it possible.Germany must stay in EU as cash cow for ever!

Germany has made public burning of the EU flag

Did you ever try to burn a flag in Europe? It will not burn. That's impossible. Fire protection laws.

or that of another country punishable by up to three years in jail, classing it as a hate crime.

We see such attacks and destructions more under the aspect of terror and not under the aspect of free opinion.

You are on the good way to became a totalitarian state. It shall be the Right for the Free Opinion
This is what Germany founds their laws on. I wish we did.
Human dignity shall be inviolable. To respect and protect it shall be the duty of all state authority.” This is the clear mandate in Article 1 of the German Basic Law, in which Germany acknowledges “inviolable and inalienable human rights” as “the basis of every community, of peace and of justice in the world”.

It doesn't really say a lot. Human dignity can be defined in many ways, almost always the way that benefits those in power.

Many of the most heinous crimes of human history were committed to protect what those who committed them considered "human dignity".
Such as?
That's cynical as all hell.

It's the job of a free government to hold its citizens responsible for crimes and protect the right to property.

It is not the job of a free government to provide social engineering or monitor private thought.

Setting strict limits on what a government can and can't do is the only way to ensure liberty.

Covid-19 Fake 'pandemic' makes it possible.Germany must stay in EU as cash cow for ever!

Did you ever try to burn a flag in Europe? It will not burn. That's impossible. Fire protection laws.

or that of another country punishable by up to three years in jail, classing it as a hate crime.

We see such attacks and destructions more under the aspect of terror and not under the aspect of free opinion.

You are on the good way to became a totalitarian state. It shall be the Right for the Free Opinion
Human dignity shall be inviolable. To respect and protect it shall be the duty of all state authority.” This is the clear mandate in Article 1 of the German Basic Law, in which Germany acknowledges “inviolable and inalienable human rights” as “the basis of every community, of peace and of justice in the world”.

It doesn't really say a lot. Human dignity can be defined in many ways, almost always the way that benefits those in power.

Many of the most heinous crimes of human history were committed to protect what those who committed them considered "human dignity".

Our constitution is not a letter of intent - it is a basic law. An actionable right. And this week our constitutional court made clear the fundamental rights of our constitution are not only for Germans - they are rights of everyone in the world. So the German secret service has to stop to collect in masses data all over the world, because this hurts fundamental laws of democracy. Interesting in this context is a side effect: Practically our court said Edward Snowden is right with his critics. He's by the way a fascinating clear man. I heard an interview a very short time after this decsiosn with him in a German TV. Unfortunatelly he is not able to tavel to Germany or to live here. We are not able to protect him.

Last edited:

Our constitution is not a letter of intent - it is a basic law. An actionable right. And this week our constitutional court made clear the fundamental rights of our constitution are not only for Germans - they are rights of everyone in ther world. So the German secret service has to stop to collect in masses data all over the world, because this hurts fundamental laws od democracy. Interesting in this context is a side effect: Practically our court said Edward Snowden is right with his critics.

"Protecting human dignity" isn't an actionable right. It's a slogan. Protecting human dignity can mean whatever a politician says it can mean. It can be used to used to implement the full apparatus of totalitarianism as long as it is being done to protect what someone says is a "human dignity".

Our constitution is not a letter of intent - it is a basic law. An actionable right. And this week our constitutional court made clear the fundamental rights of our constitution are not only for Germans - they are rights of everyone in ther world. So the German secret service has to stop to collect in masses data all over the world, because this hurts fundamental laws od democracy. Interesting in this context is a side effect: Practically our court said Edward Snowden is right with his critics.

"Protecting human dignity" isn't an actionable right. It's a slogan. ...

No.

-----
Conscious of their responsibility before God and man,

Inspired by the determination to promote world peace as an equal partner in a united Europe, the German people, in the exercise of their constituent power, have adopted this Basic Law.

Germans in the Länder of Baden-Württemberg, Bavaria, Berlin, Brandenburg, Bremen, Hamburg, Hesse, Lower Saxony, Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania, North Rhine-Westphalia, Rhineland-Palatinate, Saarland, Saxony, Saxony-Anhalt, Schleswig-Holstein and Thuringia have achieved the unity and freedom of Germany in free self-determination. This Basic Law thus applies to the entire German people.

I. Basic Rights

Article 1

(1) Human dignity shall be inviolable. To respect and protect it shall be the duty of all state authority.

(2) The German people therefore acknowledge inviolable and inalienable human rights as the basis of every community, of peace and of justice in the world.

(3) The following basic rights shall bind the legislature, the executive and the judiciary as directly applicable law.

-----

Last edited:

No.

-----

Inspired by the determination to promote world peace as an equal partner in a united Europe, the German people, in the exercise of their constituent power, have adopted this Basic Law.

Germans in the Länder of Baden-Württemberg, Bavaria, Berlin, Brandenburg, Bremen, Hamburg, Hesse, Lower Saxony, Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania, North Rhine-Westphalia, Rhineland-Palatinate, Saarland, Saxony, Saxony-Anhalt, Schleswig-Holstein and Thuringia have achieved the unity and freedom of Germany in free self-determination. This Basic Law thus applies to the entire German people.

I. Basic Rights

Article 1

(1) Human dignity shall be inviolable. To respect and protect it shall be the duty of all state authority.

(2) The German people therefore acknowledge inviolable and inalienable human rights as the basis of every community, of peace and of justice in the world.

(3) The following basic rights shall bind the legislature, the executive and the judiciary as directly applicable law.

-----

Nuremberg Laws - Wikipedia

No.

-----

I. Basic Rights

Article 1

-----

Nuremberg Laws - Wikipedia

You compare the first German racist laws of the Nazis with what exactly? This laws were by the way not attacked from anyone in the world in 1935, because the whole world was full of racist laws.

Forced vaccinate us and kill

Of course, it won't kill me ... as it's been pointed out, me and my people will get the "good" vaccine.
You can't be sure for that. You may be only pawns in some other's game.

Some people believe this is a "Zionist" plot (and by Zionist, they mean Jewish). So, as a Zionist, I'm obviously in on the plot.

They need a good Pianist, too.

I don't have any idea how someone is able to take an anti-christian totalitarian extremist like you serios. Short explanation of this law again: What you do with a bought or self made flag is no ones problem here. But never destroy a flag who is not yours - specially not flags from the federal republic of Germany and also not flags from the European Union.

When will you shithead stop judging others, "Christian"?

"Do not judge, or you will be judged." Matthew 7:1

Nazi, shut up.

"Christian", is the chorus your favorite target of charity?

Of course, it won't kill me ... as it's been pointed out, me and my people will get the "good" vaccine.

Some people believe this is a "Zionist" plot (and by Zionist, they mean Jewish). So, as a Zionist, I'm obviously in on the plot.

I don't have any idea how someone is able to take an anti-christian totalitarian extremist like you serios. Short explanation of this law again: What you do with a bought or self made flag is no ones problem here. But never destroy a flag who is not yours - specially not flags from the federal republic of Germany and also not flags from the European Union.

Nazi, shut up.

Shut up, Nazi.

The law is in this case by the way not a law against the destruction of flags, which someone buys and burns (or destroys in other ways) in context of demonstrations. The laws regulates that it is not allowed to destroy flags and other symbols, which are used from institutions of the European Union or institutions of the federal republic of Germany. For example mourning flags. Flags of conferences. And so on and so on. We see such attacks and destructions more under the aspect of terror and not under the aspect of free opinion.

Bullshit.

You are a bunch of fascists for pulling that kind of shit.

No wonder you fuckers lost the last WW.

Such as?
That's cynical as all hell.

Are you really that stupid ?

Nazi, shut up.

Shut up, Nazi.

Did you help a murderer and rapist to enter Germany as your good deed today, "Christian"?

Nazi, shut up.

Shut up, Nazi.

Did you help a murderer and rapist to enter Germany as your good deed today, "Christian"?

I don't have to say any longer anything to you. You waste your life without any reason to have to do.

Nazi, shut up.

Shut up, Nazi.

I don't have to say any longer anything to you. You waste your life without any reason to have to do.

I think you are the one wasting our lives....by making us read your bullshit.

Why don't you go home and burn an EU flag.

The law is in this case by the way not a law against the destruction of flags, which someone buys and burns (or destroys in other ways) in context of demonstrations. The laws regulates that it is not allowed to destroy flags and other symbols, which are used from institutions of the European Union or institutions of the federal republic of Germany. For example mourning flags. Flags of conferences. And so on and so on. We see such attacks and destructions more under the aspect of terror and not under the aspect of free opinion.

Bullshit.

And what exactly is the argument for what exactly in this ... words?

Bullshit.

You try to justify a government sending people to jail for the excercise of free speech.

Fuck off.

Nazi, shut up.

Shut up, Nazi.

US-flags burn better.

Nazi, shut up.

Shut up, Nazi.

US-flags burn better.

Feel free to burn one here or anywhere.

I won't stop you.

Because we decided it was protected free speech.

Unlike the reich you live under.

Nazi, shut up.

Shut up, Nazi.

US-flags burn better.

And more than a few of them burned while we kicked your ass in 1945.

Bullshit.

You try to justify a government sending people to jail for the excercise of free speech.

Fuck off.

I'm convinced they are right. To burn flags has nothing to do with free speech. And it's a waste of material for Corona masks.

Forum List

Back