Burning EU and other flags can now bring German jail term

Forced vaccinate us and kill

Of course, it won't kill me ... as it's been pointed out, me and my people will get the "good" vaccine.
You can't be sure for that. You may be only pawns in some other's game.

Some people believe this is a "Zionist" plot (and by Zionist, they mean Jewish). So, as a Zionist, I'm obviously in on the plot.

They need a good Pianist, too.

Covid-19 Fake 'pandemic' makes it possible.Germany must stay in EU as cash cow for ever!

Germany has made public burning of the EU flag

Did you ever try to burn a flag in Europe? It will not burn. That's impossible. Fire protection laws.

or that of another country punishable by up to three years in jail, classing it as a hate crime.

We see such attacks and destructions more under the aspect of terror and not under the aspect of free opinion.

You are on the good way to became a totalitarian state. It shall be the Right for the Free Opinion

I don't have any idea how someone is able to take an anti-christian totalitarian extremist like you serios. Short explanation of this law again: What you do with a bought or self made flag is no ones problem here. But never destroy a flag who is not yours - specially not flags from the federal republic of Germany and also not flags from the European Union.

When will you shithead stop judging others, "Christian"?

"Do not judge, or you will be judged." Matthew 7:1

Nazi, shut up.

"Christian", is the chorus your favorite target of charity?

Shut up, Nazi.

Did you help a murderer and rapist to enter Germany as your good deed today, "Christian"?

I don't have to say any longer anything to you. You waste your life without any reason to have to do.

I think you are the one wasting our lives....by making us read your bullshit.

Why don't you go home and burn an EU flag.

US-flags burn better.

And more than a few of them burned while we kicked your ass in 1945.

And still US-flags burn better. Germans by the way never burned US-flags. And if someone did do so we were angry. But okay - I'm sorry that you had to win world war 1+2, so you are forced now to insult Germans. By the way: What did you say where your grandfathers and/or fathers fought in world war 1+2?

Covid-19 Fake 'pandemic' makes it possible.Germany must stay in EU as cash cow for ever!

Did you ever try to burn a flag in Europe? It will not burn. That's impossible. Fire protection laws.

or that of another country punishable by up to three years in jail, classing it as a hate crime.

The law is in this case by the way not a law against the destruction of flags, which someone buys and burns (or destroys in other ways) in context of demonstrations. The laws regulates that it is not allowed to destroy flags and other symbols, which are used from institutions of the European Union or institutions of the federal republic of Germany. For example mourning flags. Flags of conferences. And so on and so on. We see such attacks and destructions more under the aspect of terror and not under the aspect of free opinion.

Bullshit.

You are a bunch of fascists for pulling that kind of shit.

No wonder you fuckers lost the last WW.

And what exactly is the argument for what exactly in this ... words?

You try to justify a government sending people to jail for the excercise of free speech.

Fuck off.

I'm convinced they are right. To burn flags has nothing to do with free speech. And it's a waste of material for Corona masks.

Of course you are.

And burning of flags is protected under free speech in the U.S.

In your country it sends you to jail.

Enjoy your fascist state.

BTW, my underwear is made out of a german flag.

Of course, it won't kill me ... as it's been pointed out, me and my people will get the "good" vaccine.

Some people believe this is a "Zionist" plot (and by Zionist, they mean Jewish). So, as a Zionist, I'm obviously in on the plot.

We see such attacks and destructions more under the aspect of terror and not under the aspect of free opinion.

You are on the good way to became a totalitarian state. It shall be the Right for the Free Opinion

I don't have any idea how someone is able to take an anti-christian totalitarian extremist like you serios. Short explanation of this law again: What you do with a bought or self made flag is no ones problem here. But never destroy a flag who is not yours - specially not flags from the federal republic of Germany and also not flags from the European Union.

Nazi, shut up.

Shut up, Nazi.

Did you help a murderer and rapist to enter Germany as your good deed today, "Christian"?

I don't have to say any longer anything to you. You waste your life without any reason to have to do.

US-flags burn better.

And still US-flags burn better. Germans by the way never burned US-flags. And if someone did do so we were angry. But okay - I'm sorry that you had to win world war 1+2, so you are forced now to insult Germans. By the way: What did you say where your grandfathers and/or fathers fought in world war 1+2?

They fought in the pacific. Flew Coursairs.

To fight the nation Hilter buddied up to.

WTF has that got to do with anything.

Nazi, shut up.

Shut up, Nazi.

US-flags burn better.

Feel free to burn one here or anywhere.

I won't stop you.

Because we decided it was protected free speech.

Unlike the reich you live under.

Reich means "empire". You don't need this word in your language.

Nazi, shut up.

Shut up, Nazi.

US-flags burn better.

Feel free to burn one here or anywhere.

I won't stop you.

Because we decided it was protected free speech.

Unlike the reich you live under.

Reich means "empire". You don't need this word in your language.

Well, you certainly dont' have a democracy.

Nazi, shut up.

Shut up, Nazi.

US-flags burn better.

They fought in the pacific. Flew Coursairs.

Aha - they fought in the German pacific. That's why you love German postcards from the Fijis.

To fight the nation Hilter buddied up to.

WTF has that got to do with anything.

It has to do with your mental state. I tell you now a deep secret: World War 2 is over since more than 75 years. And since 1991 the Soviet empire is past too.

By the way : What will happen with Edward Snowden, if he will come back to his USA?

Last edited:

Nazi, shut up.

Shut up, Nazi.

Nobody gives a fuck what you have to say, Nazi-Brüllaffe. You will go to do-gooder hell, won´t be fun.

Nazi, shut up.

Shut up, Nazi.

Nobody gives a fuck what you have to say, Nazi-Brüllaffe. You will go to do-gooder hell, won´t be fun.

Nazi, shut up.

Is there ANYTHING legal in Europe?
If ya join a shitskin savage religion Raping underage white girls is

I think by German law you have to say cultural enrichment instead of rape

What's wrong. It's a very complex theme. What is your concrete problem in this context? That you like to satisfy your racism and you like to get the feeling you live in the best country of the world, if others ("cultural enrichment") would not exist?

The European Union, unlike the United States, is a labor union under German government hegemony. The other countries are being held as slaves to the pure German race. Not much has changed in 100 years. Two world wars and they took back everything that we won. The EU is a total loss for the U.S.

The European Union, unlike the United States, is a labor union under German government hegemony.

No.

The other countries are being held as slaves to the pure German race. Not much has changed in 100 years. Two world wars and they took back everything that we won. The EU is a total loss for the U.S.

That's a totally stupid nonsense. The European Union is first of all a peace project.

And in 1914 had the USA the same number of inhabitants as Germans had existed all over the world. Now the USA has 4 times more people than Germans exist. And the inhabitants of the USA are in average 25 years old - while we Germans are in average older than 40 years. So we can say the USA - the American lifestyle - had eliminated more than 75% of all Germans - and the other 25% of us Germans will die out. You are in this context somehow a spooky country, because the same time 40% of all US-Americans have a German ancestor. As if our grandsons and granddaughters have no other will than to murder us. Strange. ... Whatever. Your problem - not our problem.

Last edited:

What's wrong. It's a very complex theme. What is your concrete problem in this context? That you like to satisfy your racism and you like to get the feeling you live in the best country of the world, if others ("cultural enrichment") would not exist?

Whats so hard to understand is why you're a nazi and a serf to the state .
Well not really many western euros have always had a serf mentality ..

I don't care what flags you burn subservient bootlicking fag...but your government cares which ones you do ...especially ones that may offend certain culturally enriching peoples ...

Go goosestepping with the nazi rats who write and enforce these ridiculous laws

Nazi rats

The European Union, unlike the United States, is a labor union under German government hegemony.

No.

The other countries are being held as slaves to the pure German race. Not much has changed in 100 years. Two world wars and they took back everything that we won. The EU is a total loss for the U.S.

That's a totally stupid nonsense. The European Union is first of all a peace project.
The European union is a totalitarian centralizing government project that's been an incredible failure

Nazi, shut up.

Shut up, Nazi.

Nazi, shut up.

Nazi, shut up, shut up, Nazi. Your diversity is stunning.

No.

The European union is a totalitarian centralizing government project that's been an incredible failure

Says who?

Nazi, shut up.

Shut up, Nazi.

Nazi, shut up.

Sut up, Nazi.

Whats so hard to understand is why you're a nazi

Now you got a problem with god personally.

Nazi, shut up.

Shut up, Nazi.

Nazi, shut up.

Sut up, Nazi.

I confess that

dancandorabiolaodjoe.jpg

you are an idiot.

Nazi, shut up.

Shut up, Nazi.

Nazi, shut up.

Sut up, Nazi.

I confess that

dancandorabiolaodjoe.jpg

you are an idiot.

Shut up, Nazi.

Forum List

Back