Burning EU and other flags can now bring German jail term

Forced vaccinate us and kill

Of course, it won't kill me ... as it's been pointed out, me and my people will get the "good" vaccine.
You can't be sure for that. You may be only pawns in some other's game.

Some people believe this is a "Zionist" plot (and by Zionist, they mean Jewish). So, as a Zionist, I'm obviously in on the plot.

They need a good Pianist, too.

Covid-19 Fake 'pandemic' makes it possible.Germany must stay in EU as cash cow for ever!

Germany has made public burning of the EU flag

Did you ever try to burn a flag in Europe? It will not burn. That's impossible. Fire protection laws.

or that of another country punishable by up to three years in jail, classing it as a hate crime.

We see such attacks and destructions more under the aspect of terror and not under the aspect of free opinion.

You are on the good way to became a totalitarian state. It shall be the Right for the Free Opinion

I don't have any idea how someone is able to take an anti-christian totalitarian extremist like you serios. Short explanation of this law again: What you do with a bought or self made flag is no ones problem here. But never destroy a flag who is not yours - specially not flags from the federal republic of Germany and also not flags from the European Union.

When will you shithead stop judging others, "Christian"?

"Do not judge, or you will be judged." Matthew 7:1

Nazi, shut up.

"Christian", is the chorus your favorite target of charity?

Shut up, Nazi.

Did you help a murderer and rapist to enter Germany as your good deed today, "Christian"?

I don't have to say any longer anything to you. You waste your life without any reason to have to do.

Nobody gives a fuck what you have to say, Nazi-Brüllaffe. You will go to do-gooder hell, won´t be fun.

Nazi, shut up.

Nazi, shut up, shut up, Nazi. Your diversity is stunning.

Sut up, Nazi.

I confess that

dancandorabiolaodjoe.jpg

you are an idiot.

Shut up, Nazi.

Bazi, your morals stink to high heaven.

Of course, it won't kill me ... as it's been pointed out, me and my people will get the "good" vaccine.

Some people believe this is a "Zionist" plot (and by Zionist, they mean Jewish). So, as a Zionist, I'm obviously in on the plot.

Covid-19 Fake 'pandemic' makes it possible.Germany must stay in EU as cash cow for ever!

Did you ever try to burn a flag in Europe? It will not burn. That's impossible. Fire protection laws.

or that of another country punishable by up to three years in jail, classing it as a hate crime.

We see such attacks and destructions more under the aspect of terror and not under the aspect of free opinion.

You are on the good way to became a totalitarian state. It shall be the Right for the Free Opinion

I don't have any idea how someone is able to take an anti-christian totalitarian extremist like you serios. Short explanation of this law again: What you do with a bought or self made flag is no ones problem here. But never destroy a flag who is not yours - specially not flags from the federal republic of Germany and also not flags from the European Union.

Nazi, shut up.

Shut up, Nazi.

Did you help a murderer and rapist to enter Germany as your good deed today, "Christian"?

I don't have to say any longer anything to you. You waste your life without any reason to have to do.

Nobody gives a fuck what you have to say, Nazi-Brüllaffe. You will go to do-gooder hell, won´t be fun.

Nazi, shut up.

Sut up, Nazi.

I confess that

dancandorabiolaodjoe.jpg

you are an idiot.

Shut up, Nazi.

Shut up, Nazi.

Nazi, shut up.

Shut up, Nazi.

Nazi, shut up.

Sut up, Nazi.

I confess that

dancandorabiolaodjoe.jpg

you are an idiot.

Shut up, Nazi.

Shut up, Nazi.

Hey, bag of trash, what did they teach you in school? They told me it was the Nazis that told people to shut up.

This is what Germany founds their laws on. I wish we did.
Human dignity shall be inviolable. To respect and protect it shall be the duty of all state authority.” This is the clear mandate in Article 1 of the German Basic Law, in which Germany acknowledges “inviolable and inalienable human rights” as “the basis of every community, of peace and of justice in the world”.

It doesn't really say a lot. Human dignity can be defined in many ways, almost always the way that benefits those in power.

Many of the most heinous crimes of human history were committed to protect what those who committed them considered "human dignity".
Such as?
That's cynical as all hell.

It's the job of a free government to hold its citizens responsible for crimes and protect the right to property.

It is not the job of a free government to provide social engineering or monitor private thought.

Setting strict limits on what a government can and can't do is the only way to ensure liberty.
You call respecting the human dignity of all to be "social engineering?" Germany is not going to allow another Nazi party to rise or any of their ilk. Period.

I don't know who these people were who were burning flags of other countries, but I know it's enough to stir up all kinds of emotion here when a protester won't even salute one. Flags are a symbol with a lot of meaning to people. Burning a flag represents destroying them and all they stand for. Groups that spread hate and violence do NOT have that "right" in any civilized nation. It tears the social fabric, as it has done it here. I think Germany is right to be "engineering" that social wart out, if that's what you want to call it.

This is what Germany founds their laws on. I wish we did.
Human dignity shall be inviolable. To respect and protect it shall be the duty of all state authority.” This is the clear mandate in Article 1 of the German Basic Law, in which Germany acknowledges “inviolable and inalienable human rights” as “the basis of every community, of peace and of justice in the world”.

It doesn't really say a lot. Human dignity can be defined in many ways, almost always the way that benefits those in power.

Many of the most heinous crimes of human history were committed to protect what those who committed them considered "human dignity".

Our constitution is not a letter of intent - it is a basic law. An actionable right. And this week our constitutional court made clear the fundamental rights of our constitution are not only for Germans - they are rights of everyone in ther world. So the German secret service has to stop to collect in masses data all over the world, because this hurts fundamental laws od democracy. Interesting in this context is a side effect: Practically our court said Edward Snowden is right with his critics.

"Protecting human dignity" isn't an actionable right. It's a slogan. Protecting human dignity can mean whatever a politician says it can mean. It can be used to used to implement the full apparatus of totalitarianism as long as it is being done to protect what someone says is a "human dignity".
It's no more a slogan than "“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.”

Our Bill of Rights is based on that. Germany is basing theirs on the slogan of "protecting human dignity," and both ours and Germany's are ideals that deserve to be upheld.

“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.”

That is why "The Declaration of Independence", the document from which you quote, isn't that on which American Law is based. American Law derives from our Constitution in which it clearly identifies those rights and limits the government's right to interfere with them.

“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.”

That is why "The Declaration of Independence", the document from which you quote, isn't that on which American Law is based. American Law derives from our Constitution in which it clearly identifies those rights and limits the government's right to interfere with them.
IMO, we have allowed that "right" to be abused, to the detriment of all.

With rights come responsibilities. Responsibilities to those who live beside us.

With rights come responsibilities. Responsibilities to those who live beside us.

I have the responsibility to refrain from infringing on my neighbor's rights.

I have no responsibility to paint his house, clean his rain gutters, or feed his dog.

Nazi, shut up.

Shut up, Nazi.

Nazi, shut up.

Sut up, Nazi.

I confess that

dancandorabiolaodjoe.jpg

you are an idiot.

Shut up, Nazi.

Shut up, Nazi.

Hey, bag of trash, what did they teach you in school? They told me it was the Nazis that told people to shut up.

Shut up, Nazi.

I have no responsibility to paint his house, clean his rain gutters, or feed his dog.
Refraining from hate speech doesn't require any of that. If you are stirring up hatred against your neighbor because of his race or his religion, you ARE violating his right to be treated as an equal citizen.

And if you have a flag of the USA in front of your house then no one has the right to burn your flag, isn't it?

Last edited:

Nazi, shut up.

Shut up, Nazi.

Nazi, shut up.

Sut up, Nazi.

I confess that

dancandorabiolaodjoe.jpg

you are an idiot.

Shut up, Nazi.

Shut up, Nazi.

Shut up, Nazi.

I will never, shithead. Because it is time to expell our enemies, people like you, from the country.

If ya join a shitskin savage religion Raping underage white girls is

I think by German law you have to say cultural enrichment instead of rape
They're 17, they've been on the streets for years, they have the local police non-emergency number on speed-dial, they know all the right moves to please "the man," grab his money and valuables, and run.

It's like those Japanese women who live to be over 100 years old after working so many years on the streets as underage prostitutes.
Japan sets a new record number for people over 100 years old — and almost all are women
There's too much WitSec, and not enough RealID on these women. Fake IDs out the wazoo. They've got husbands who the fuck knows who they're married to if or when. Legal marijuana when they're underage, underage ID when they're in their 20s to "go out" with older men as daughters rather than girlfriends.

Nazi, shut up.

Shut up, Nazi.

Nazi, shut up.

Sut up, Nazi.

I confess that

dancandorabiolaodjoe.jpg

you are an idiot.

Shut up, Nazi.

Shut up, Nazi.

Shut up, Nazi.

I will never, shithead. Because it is time to expell our enemies, people like you, from the country.

You overstreched with your idiotic crimes and your criminal idiocies every patience from me with you. Let it be to try to speak with me any longer.

And this interpretation is perhaps a problem of the USA. If your system of justice had a priority to see the political world with the eyes of the "declaration of independence" and this "unalienable rights" then for example a concentration camp like Guantanamo would had been impossible. The prisoners there would had to come free, had to go in a normal prison or had to be handled like prisoners of war. Instead of this possiblities you created a new form of not existing life and not existing laws for people, who are not US-Americans (=inferior human beings). And this is indeed hurting the declaration of independence of the USA. With other words: Your lack of this priorities makes the USA to an anti-independent country. And as far as I am able to see this is not unifyable or compatible with a true US-American spirit.

Last edited:

Nazi, shut up.

Shut up, Nazi.

Nazi, shut up.

Sut up, Nazi.

I confess that

dancandorabiolaodjoe.jpg

you are an idiot.

Shut up, Nazi.

Shut up, Nazi.

Shut up, Nazi.

You overstreched with your idiotic crimes and your criminal idiocies every patience from me with you. Let it be to try to speak with me any longer.

Don´t talk to me if you don´t want a reply. I might visit you upon your next Nazi call.

Nazi, shut up.

Shut up, Nazi.

Nazi, shut up.

Sut up, Nazi.

I confess that

dancandorabiolaodjoe.jpg

you are an idiot.

Shut up, Nazi.

Shut up, Nazi.

Shut up, Nazi.

Don´t talk to me if you don´t want a reply. I might visit you upon your next Nazi call.

You live in an extremely absurde hell, Nazi.

Last edited:

Nazi, shut up.

Shut up, Nazi.

Nazi, shut up.

Sut up, Nazi.

I confess that

dancandorabiolaodjoe.jpg

you are an idiot.

Shut up, Nazi.

Shut up, Nazi.

Shut up, Nazi.

I don´t care what shits do. My hell can turn into heaven any time.

Nazi, shut up.

Shut up, Nazi.

Nazi, shut up.

Sut up, Nazi.

I confess that

dancandorabiolaodjoe.jpg

you are an idiot.

Shut up, Nazi.

Shut up, Nazi.

Shut up, Nazi.

I don´t care what shits do. My hell can turn into heaven any time.

no comment

Forum List

Back