Bureaucrats Had Evidence Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine Were Effective in Treating COVID

You're free to suck up all the horse dewormer and fish tank cleaner you want.

Always have been.

Good luck

This shouldn't surprise anyone.

---Veritas Documents Reveal Bureaucrats Had Evidence Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine Were Effective in Treating COVID---

As Kennedy documents in his book on Fau Chi, these trials were already compromised due to the timing. The meds have to already be in place before the virus is. How does that happen in a RCT? Duh

see how scared they made you? wow!! boo!
Mr Ed.jpg

There is a 100% chance Fauci is being paid by Big Pharma to lie to the American public.

He should be fired, arrested, and tried for his wanton intentional misconduct.

What is ivermectin?​

Ivermectin is an anti-parasitic drug that is often used to treat or prevent parasites in animals and humans.

Across the U.S. there are reports of people using ivermectin prescribed for horses to try and prevent or treat COVID-19.

Is ivermectin approved for use in humans?​

Ivermectin can be prescribed to humans in tablet form to treat conditions caused by parasitic worms, as well as in a topical form to treat external parasites like lice.

Reports from the FDA are showing people ingesting ivermectin doses in a paste form that is designated for horses, as well as doctors even prescribing the medication for COVID-19.

In a typical pre-pandemic setting, there are about 3,600 prescriptions filled for ivermectin in a year. From early July and August, the CDC reported over 88,000 prescriptions dispensed - that is a 2,344% increase.

“The stark increase in prescriptions for ivermectin is not a coincidence - this is an ‘off-label’ use of the drug. While ivermectin is approved for use in parasitic conditions, there has been no evidence or approval for use against COVID-19,” shares Dr. Balani.

Can ivermectin be used to treat COVID-19?​

No, ivermectin is not approved or authorized by the FDA for the prevention or treatment of COVID-19.

Some studies have been conducted to evaluate the drug’s efficacy against COVID-19, however the data has been inconsistent, inconclusive and too small to be considered high quality. There is no reliable evidence that ivermectin should be used for COVID-19.

What happens if you take ivermectin?​

The side effects of ivermectin overdose can include:

• Nausea, vomiting and diarrhea
  • Confusion, hallucinations, seizures, coma and death
To sum up, here are three reasons why you should not use ivermectin to try to prevent COVID-19:

• Ivermectin is not proven to be effective for COVID-19.
  • Using ivermectin not as it was intended can cause a variety of health risks, even death.
  • You are not a horse or a cow and a large dose of ivermectin is highly toxic.

News flash - medications can have multiple use cases. Ibuprofen can treat a headache AND it can treat arthritis. At the same time too!

Shocking, I know...

I believe it’s been well reported that ivermectin has been successfully used in many countries around the world, in controlling the virus.
Exactly. It's a damn shame we have to go to our veterinarian to get the medicines required to save our lives.

News flash - medications can have multiple use cases. Ibuprofen can treat a headache AND it can treat arthritis. At the same time too!

Shocking, I know...
Bayer aspirin is now used to prevent heart attacks. fk, there must be tens of millions doing that one. I am!!!!

Exactly. It's a damn shame we have to go to our veterinarian to get the medicines required to save our lives.
can't save people when ending their lives is the objective. No reason to release a virus and then provide meds to treat it that would be an oxymoron. BTW, they started with the most reluctant generation and are working their way down the generations.

Horse dewormer?

Still parroting HORSE DEWORMER?

What a mindless drone.

Why not call it DOG DEWORMER? It's in K9 heartworm medication?
Apparently it’s also human dewormer

Whatever.

Use it as you wish.

No one is stopping you

Shocking, I know...
Yup. But taking aspirin to fight cancer would be stupid… no?

This shouldn't surprise anyone.

---Veritas Documents Reveal Bureaucrats Had Evidence Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine Were Effective in Treating COVID---

I took my first dose of ivermectin yesterday and I feel much better today.

Forum List

Back