Bureaucrats Had Evidence Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine Were Effective in Treating COVID

Can ivermectin be used to treat COVID-19?​

No, ivermectin is not approved or authorized by the FDA for the prevention or treatment of COVID-19.
Are you logic-challenged?
Just because it's not "approved" by your nanny-state bureaucracy doesn't mean it can't be used as a treatment.
The only real question is whether or not it's effective as a treatment.
I'm using it right now, and getting better for it.
Should I believe your biased "experts" or my own living experience?
Don't answer that, it's a rhetorical question.

The question is how do you know that the drug is what’s making you better?
I don't, correlation not necessarily being causation.
Truth be told, I don't even know if I have some strain of covid or just a garden variety cold.
I took some ivermectin for the first time yesterday, and I feel better today, but I was already on the mend.
I'm not trying to give out any false information here, but just telling my personal experience as it unfolds.

This shouldn't surprise anyone.

---Veritas Documents Reveal Bureaucrats Had Evidence Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine Were Effective in Treating COVID---

Strange....

every time....

Not some of the time....

Not most of the time...

Every single fucking time an anti-vaxxer ends up in intensive care from Covid, none of the doctors are prescribing Hydroxy or horse dewormer.

Explain.

I don't, correlation not necessarily being causation.
Truth be told, I don't even know if I have some strain of covid or just a garden variety cold.
I took some ivermectin for the first time yesterday, and I feel better today, but I was already on the mend.
I'm not trying to give out any false information here, but just telling my personal experience as it unfolds.
Well, that’s why we don’t believe your “living experience”. It’s not all that informative. We can’t know whether the drug is effective until we do well designed and large clinical trials.

Well, that’s why we don’t believe your “living experience”. It’s not all that informative.
You aren't required to believe my experience. I'm just telling it as I live through it. You do you.
What I can say, whether you believe me or not, is that I took my first dose yesterday and I feel better today.
We can’t know whether the drug is effective until we do well designed and large clinical trials.
Hence the reason long-term effects of the vaccines are currently unknown.

Last edited:
They don’t. They’re not practicing evidence based medicine.

Carry on sheep.

Currently, Ivermectin has already been adopted by 25 percent of the world’s countries to prevent and treat COVID-19. Bangladesh, where Ivermectin is broadly used in almost every home, enjoys a 99% lower per capita death rate from COVID-19 than the US.

Carry on sheep.

Currently, Ivermectin has already been adopted by 25 percent of the world’s countries to prevent and treat COVID-19. Bangladesh, where Ivermectin is broadly used in almost every home, enjoys a 99% lower per capita death rate from COVID-19 than the US.

Sure. And we all know how exhaustively complete the healthcare system in Bangladesh is.

Are you guys morons or just trolls?

All I know is that 4 Covid patients that recently took Ivermectin will be running in the Kentucky Derby this May.

Wow, you commies are unbelievable, there are many medications that are used in animals and humans. But I guess they don't fit for the purposes of your commie propaganda.

All I know is that 4 Covid patients that recently took Ivermectin will be running in the Kentucky Derby this May.
Nice to know some of you libs have a sense of humor.

While you libs are paying outrageous prices for your prescription drugs to treat Covid, we're getting deals from our veterinarians and are paying less than half what you're paying.

Sure. And we all know how exhaustively complete the healthcare system in Bangladesh is.

Are you guys morons or just trolls?

Actually it's you that doing the trolling. It's obvious you didn't read the article at the link. So all you do is spew irrelevant crap, instead of addressing the facts presented. That makes you the troll and propagandist. You can't deviate from the doctrine of your god government. It must really suck to be you.

Carry on sheep.

By all means take it… I mean if they’re using it in fucking Bangladesh…

Actually it's you that doing the trolling. It's obvious you didn't read the article at the link. So all you do is spew irrelevant crap, instead of addressing the facts presented. That makes you the troll and propagandist. You can't deviate from the doctrine of your god government. It must really suck to be you.

Yes, I read the article. Wordpress is not a medical journal.

Forum List

Back