Bureaucrats Had Evidence Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine Were Effective in Treating COVID

Strange....

every time....

Not some of the time....

Not most of the time...

Every single fucking time an anti-vaxxer ends up in intensive care from Covid, none of the doctors are prescribing Hydroxy or horse dewormer.

Explain.

Simple it takes a court order, even though the US has a right to try law.

In each of the three cases, the New York State Supreme Court Justices sided with the patient, and in each of the three cases, the patients made near-miraculous recoveries after the Ivermectin was given. In each case, these patients were in the Intensive Care Unit on ventilators, unable to breathe on their own, and universally, after the drug was given, they rapidly improved and were able to breathe on their own.

Yes, I read the article. Wordpress is not a medical journal.

And? Did the court cases not happen, did the patients not improve? Now, since you can't refute the facts in the article, you attack the folks reporting the facts. How about you get off your lazy commie ass and prove the facts presented aren't really facts and stop acting like a brainwashed child.

And? Did the court cases not happen, did the patients not improve? Now, since you can't refute the facts in the article, you attack the folks reporting the facts. How about you get off your lazy commie ass and prove the facts presented aren't really facts and stop acting like a brainwashed child.

Who gives a shit about court cases?

There has also been 1,000’s of documented cases where 98.9% of people who “drank water” showed improvement in 36 hours.

Amazing 🤩
I think it's adorable when someone tries to be funny and inadvertently stumbles on truth. It has been well-known for a long time that maintaining proper hydration is very important when dealing with a respiratory illness. So yes, keeping the mucus thin and easily ejected from the body helps prevent a respiratory illness from becoming more serious. Glad you figured that one out.

Who gives a shit about court cases?

Commies like you that have no use for the truth sure don't. And you damn sure don't care about the people that recovered as a result of getting the meds through those court cases. Of course you commies would have preferred they just died, because they proved your commie propaganda to be pure commie bullshit. I just hope you find yourself in the same situation as the folks that won those cases, that would be karma at its best. LMAO

I think it's adorable when someone tries to be funny and inadvertently stumbles on truth. It has been well-known for a long time that maintaining proper hydration is very important when dealing with a respiratory illness. So yes, keeping the mucus thin and easily ejected from the body helps prevent a respiratory illness from becoming more serious. Glad you figured that one out.
I also think it's adorable when a poster makes a great comment about truth, but it get mocked when it comes from an opposing voice and cheered when it come from a like minded thinker.

Those are the FACTS, it works both ways, and yes, it is truly adorable.

Commies like you that have no use for the truth sure don't. And you damn sure don't care about the people that recovered as a result of getting the meds through those court cases. Of course you commies would have preferred they just died, because they proved your commie propaganda to be pure commie bullshit. I just hope you find yourself in the same situation as the folks that won those cases, that would be karma at its best. LMAO

We don’t decide medical efficacy in court.

You guys are absolute morons.

Meta-analyses combined for readers interested in studies showing human
ivermectin is successful when taken early phase of the virus. For a meta-analysis to make the claim for “moderate certainty” that is a significant finding.

“Moderate-certainty evidence finds that large reductions in COVID-19 deaths are possible using ivermectin. Using ivermectin early in the clinical course may reduce numbers progressing to severe disease. The apparent safety and low cost suggest that ivermectin is likely to have a significant impact on the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic globally.”

Carry on sheep.

Currently, Ivermectin has already been adopted by 25 percent of the world’s countries to prevent and treat COVID-19. Bangladesh, where Ivermectin is broadly used in almost every home, enjoys a 99% lower per capita death rate from COVID-19 than the US.

Ivermectin dose #2 down the tubes. I still have sinus congestion and a mild cough.
Hope you get well soon.

Hope you get well soon.
Thanks! Me, too!
I can already tell it's on the decline.
For all I know, it's just a common head cold.
I'm just taking the ivermectin as a "just in case" precaution.
TBH, I don't care enough if it's covid to even get tested.
I've lived through hundreds of colds in my day, so not really concerned about this one.
I'm laying low so I don't give it to someone else, though.

Thanks! Me, too!
I can already tell it's on the decline.
For all I know, it's just a common head cold.
I'm just taking the ivermectin as a "just in case" precaution.
TBH, I don't care enough if it's covid to even get tested.
I've lived through hundreds of colds in my day, so not really concerned about this one.
I'm laying low so I don't give it to someone else, though.
Well, hope you are 100% by tomorrow. Then we can disagree about something when you're at full strength!

Well, hope you are 100% by tomorrow. Then we can disagree about something when you're at full strength!
I'm at full mental strength, 138 IQ.
Probably 95% physical strength, seeing as congestion might hamper my oxygen intake a bit.
If this is covid, I'm really not impressed.

Did you get the jabs?
Hell no. I don't do flu shots, either.
It's not that I don't believe vaccines work, it's just that I believe this vaccine hasn't been thoroughly tested for long term adverse effects.
That's a decision best left to each individual, though.

Hell no. I don't do flu shots, either.
It's not that I don't believe vaccines work, it's just that I believe this vaccine hasn't been thoroughly tested for long term adverse effects.
That's a decision best left to each individual, though.
Exactly. Though I tend to think those who get the vax haven’t done their homework.

Anyways, off to take a nice walk on this sunny southern Oregon day.
Exercise and sunlight are the best cures for most things.
Maybe a couple hits of weed and some old Black Sabbath on my ipod.

Forum List

Back