Tell Me Again...

Canon Shooter

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2020
Just got off the phone with a friend of mine. She had Covid in December of 2020. She made a full recovery.

Since that time she has been vaccinated and has had one booster.

She called me this morning to tell me that she's tested positive once again.

So, tell me again what this vaccine is supposed to do?

Just to note, working or not that is exactly how the flu shot works.

Just got off the phone with a friend of mine. She had Covid in December of 2020. She made a full recovery.

Yes you can get covid again. You can get the new variant. If you are vaccinated, chances are you'll be fine. Much higher chance of death if you aren't vaccinated.

It's supposed to prevent or reduce the infection.

And, as we all know, it's said to be roughly 90% effective.

So, that means, we all know it's not supposed to be perfect.

Yes you can get covid again. You can get the new variant. If you are vaccinated, chances are you'll be fine. Much higher chance of death if you aren't vaccinated.

I've had Covid twice.

The first time I thought I was gonna' die. The second time it was little more than a sniffle. I am not vaccinated.

My vaccinated friend's second go-round with Covid is, according to her, pretty severe.

When I was a little kid, I got a polio vaccine. You know what? I never got polio.

That's how a vaccine is supposed to work...

Many of the antivaxxers are looking for confirmation on the efficacy of the vaccines now.

Nobody should have missed the point but unfortunately many still held out hope for Trump's snake oil remedies, and just weren't listening to professional medical advice.

The vaccines are safe and effective and everybody needs to be vaccinated. Trump says so.

I've had Covid twice.

The first time I thought I was gonna' die. The second time it was little more than a sniffle. I am not vaccinated.

My vaccinated friend's second go-round with Covid is, according to her, pretty severe.

When I was a little kid, I got a polio vaccine. You know what? I never got polio.

That's how a vaccine is supposed to work...
Well that's not how this one works. And just because covid went that way for you doesn't mean that's how it goes for everyone else. I haven't gotten it once as far as I know. I'm hoping I'm not one of those people who has to be put on a ventilator.

I'm going to get a colonoscopy. I hate having to go in to the hospital today with this shit going around. And my father is the person who's taking me. They say he has to stay the entire time. I'm going to go in and say he doesn't want to come inside. See what they say.

Many of the antivaxxers are looking for confirmation on the efficacy of the vaccines now.

Nobody should have missed the point but unfortunately many still held out hope for Trump's snake oil remedies, and just weren't listening to professional medical advice.

The vaccines are safe and effective and everybody needs to be vaccinated. Trump says so.
Then how come my Trump supporting Republican buddy sent me a podcast of some woman saying that people who are vaccinated now have AIDS. No wonder people are afraid to take it.

I'm hoping they give me the booster today. I'm overdue.

Then how come my Trump supporting Republican buddy sent me a podcast of some woman saying that people who are vaccinated now have AIDS. No wonder people are afraid to take it.

I'm hoping they give me the booster today. I'm overdue.
I'm wondering if friendship can rise above silly nonsense politics? I'm not so sure it could with me, but then I don't think I would have friends who would try that kind of bullshit on me.

I'm glad your friend recovered. Almost 900 thousand died.

All the vaccine does is give your body a photo of what COVID looks like. That's it. But that means your body can start fighting the second COVID invades, instead of sitting around doing nothing for days until your body figures out it's under attack.

It's your body that wages war with COVID. The vaccine only tells your body what COVID looks like.

I had it in Jan 2021 and recovered nicely. Not vaxxed. I just (two days ago) came down with Omicron by the symptoms (no test) It might be a mild flu. Meh. Anthony Fauci needs to be tried and executed for crimes against humanity. The fact that he blames Rand Paul, who has had death threats on his property due to democrat bs, for death threats because of a "Fire Fauci" flyer is absurd. I think it should have said "Indict Fauci"

Keep one from getting an acute case of COVID

How's that ineffective non vaccine working for you duck? Considering infection numbers are at record highs among the vaxxed.

Forum List

Back