Bruce Castor is not good!

And yet despite you assholes whining, Trump will be acquitted in this illegal kangaroo court. So suck on that.

1612908189121.png

He looks like he's slow-dancing, by himself.

But maybe he's standing still and the entire Capitol is rocking back and forth at sea....

OMG! This guy is a disaster. I couldn’t be happier, not that the quality of his argument has any effect on the Republican Senators who decided how to vote based on their own future prospects rather than the oath they swore to the constitution with their hand on the bible, that they claim to revere.
Yep....you're so lucky that the actual facts weren't presented today.
Democrats have opinions and no facts.
The Trump team simply said that this trial is unconstitutional....and only a court of law could decide the validity of the claims by Democrats.
So why hasn't the left indicted Trump yet?
Because they have no case.
Plain & Simple.

OMG! This guy is a disaster. I couldn’t be happier, not that the quality of his argument has any effect on the Republican Senators who decided how to vote based on their own future prospects rather than the oath they swore to the constitution with their hand on the bible, that they claim to revere.

Yea, by his definition the 14th amendment does not apply to this day and age. I guess he must want to throw the whole constitution out.

This next guy holds the side of his head like his hair is going to fall off every time he takes a drink of water.

What can you expect for a couple guys that won't get paid.
To be fair, he's an orthodox Jew and rules are to cover head....but makes me wonder why he didn't wear his yamulke.

It's a sham impeachment like the first one. Just demscum crying because Trump is still better than their commie asses.
Schiff's powerful closing speech: 'Is there one among you who will say, Enough!'? Schiff was right at the end of the first Impeachment. trump would get worse because he's never ever ever held accountable.

Not true.
The House refused to present any evidence of Trump's guilt.
They also refused to allow him the opportunity to defend himself.
So why should McConnell rush to a trial with out evidence before an investigation is completed?
That nonsense doesn't refute the facts in that graphic.
Demscum hate facts, unless they are made up. You are all idiots.
That's a brief concession speech there, hun.

Forum List

Back