The Q Shamin wants to testify - I say let him and everyone else arrested do so

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
I believe we're up to at leas 20 of these goons who were absolutely convinced that Donald Trump sent them to violently attack the Capitol.
Bring 'em in! :)

A Capitol riot suspect known as the "QAnon Shaman" said he was "deeply disappointed" in former President Donald Trump for not being "honorable."​
"I have to leave judging him up to other people," Jacob Chansley said in a statement. "I deeply regret and am sorry that I entered the Capitol building on January 6, 2021. I should not have been there."​
Chansley was arrested three days after the insurrection on January 6 and charged with civil disorder, obstruction, and disorderly conduct. He has previously said he felt played by the former president and indicated interest in testifying during Trump's impeachment trial, which begins on Tuesday.​
His attorney Albert Watkins appeared on CNN Monday night to condemn the former president for the "Trump talk" and propaganda that created the "environment" ahead of January 6.​
"For people like Jake, for millions of Americans, they truly did hang on every word of their president, our president, the person that we permitted day-in, day-out to speak to us in ways and in fashions that simply weren't true," Watkins told CNN's Chris Cuomo.​
Watkins went on to describe the "process of unwinding" that his client had to go through while he was in police custody — which he likened to being deprogrammed from a cult.​

I believe we're up to at leas 20 of these goons who were absolutely convinced that Donald Trump sent them to violently attack the Capitol.

A Capitol riot suspect known as the "QAnon Shaman" said he was "deeply disappointed" in former President Donald Trump for not being "honorable."​
"I have to leave judging him up to other people," Jacob Chansley said in a statement. "I deeply regret and am sorry that I entered the Capitol building on January 6, 2021. I should not have been there."​
Chansley was arrested three days after the insurrection on January 6 and charged with civil disorder, obstruction, and disorderly conduct. He has previously said he felt played by the former president and indicated interest in testifying during Trump's impeachment trial, which begins on Tuesday.​
His attorney Albert Watkins appeared on CNN Monday night to condemn the former president for the "Trump talk" and propaganda that created the "environment" ahead of January 6.​
"For people like Jake, for millions of Americans, they truly did hang on every word of their president, our president, the person that we permitted day-in, day-out to speak to us in ways and in fashions that simply weren't true," Watkins told CNN's Chris Cuomo.​
Watkins went on to describe the "process of unwinding" that his client had to go through while he was in police custody — which he likened to being deprogrammed from a cult.​

TDS / Trump OCD Driven Thread Number: 13,741

The rate in increasing.

:auiqs.jpg:

There is no defense for being an idiot when it is you yourself that makes you the idiot.

Oh, you mean the "trump supporter" who was on a hunger strike because the prison didn't serve vegan organic diets? The Earth!First "trump supporter" who was a regular at BLM mostly peaceful riots....

Yeah, he's credible...

There is no defense for being an idiot when it is you yourself that makes you the idiot.

0fec26d47eb9cea8f69fbbbe6a3bbb1e.jpeg

The rate in increasing.
This is how you ignore how horrible Trump is.

Sanford Horwitt prefaces his biography of Alinski, “Let Them Call Me Rebel”, with an anecdote he felt illuminated Alinsky’s method. In this anecdote, Alinsky shares his wisdom with students wishing to protest the appearance on their campus of the first George Bush, then America’s representative to the UN during the Vietnam War:

College student activists in the 1960s and 1970s sought out Alinsky for advice about tactics and strategy. On one such occasion in the spring of 1972 at Tulane University’s annual week-long series of events featuring leading public figures, students asked Alinsky to help plan a protest for a scheduled speech by George Bush, then U. S. representative to the United Nations, a speech likely to be a defense of the Nixon Administration’s Vietnam War policies [Note: the Nixon Administration was then negotiating with the North Vietnamese Communists to arrive at a peace agreement-DH] The students told Alinsky that they were thinking about picketing or disrupting Bush’s address. That’s the wrong approach, he rejoined–not very relative and besides, causing a disruption might get them thrown out of school [Not very likely-DH] He told them, instead, to go hear the speech dressed up as members of the Ku Klux Klan, and whenever Bush said something in defense of the Vietnam War, they should cheer and wave placards, reading ‘The K.K.K. supports Bush.’ And that is what the students did with very successful, attention-getting results.

This vignette tells you everything your really need to know about Alinsky’s ethics and his attitude towards means and ends. Lenin once said that the purpose of a political argument is not to refute your opponent ‘ but to wipe him from the face of the earth.’ The mission of Alinsky radicals is a mission of destruction."

Alinsky: Dress Up As Members of The Ku Klux Klan

Yeah, Q Shaman is a Trump supporter

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuureee

The way Democrats are today, you can't trust them to not imitate Trumpers and try to cause controversy. But you can't blame the little liberal monkey see monkey doers. Every time Biden wants to be taken seriously he imitates Trump so I guess they're just following his lead.

The rate in increasing.

The worse Biden's performance gets, the more unhinged Trump threads you will see. They did the same thing with Bush when Obama started bombing.

QAnon is a myth. It's just an idea, not a group.

Am I doing this right?

Sanford Horwitt prefaces his biography of Alinski, “Let Them Call Me Rebel”, with an anecdote he felt illuminated Alinsky’s method. In this anecdote, Alinsky shares his wisdom with students wishing to protest the appearance on their campus of the first George Bush, then America’s representative to the UN during the Vietnam War:

College student activists in the 1960s and 1970s sought out Alinsky for advice about tactics and strategy. On one such occasion in the spring of 1972 at Tulane University’s annual week-long series of events featuring leading public figures, students asked Alinsky to help plan a protest for a scheduled speech by George Bush, then U. S. representative to the United Nations, a speech likely to be a defense of the Nixon Administration’s Vietnam War policies [Note: the Nixon Administration was then negotiating with the North Vietnamese Communists to arrive at a peace agreement-DH] The students told Alinsky that they were thinking about picketing or disrupting Bush’s address. That’s the wrong approach, he rejoined–not very relative and besides, causing a disruption might get them thrown out of school [Not very likely-DH] He told them, instead, to go hear the speech dressed up as members of the Ku Klux Klan, and whenever Bush said something in defense of the Vietnam War, they should cheer and wave placards, reading ‘The K.K.K. supports Bush.’ And that is what the students did with very successful, attention-getting results.

This vignette tells you everything your really need to know about Alinsky’s ethics and his attitude towards means and ends. Lenin once said that the purpose of a political argument is not to refute your opponent ‘ but to wipe him from the face of the earth.’ The mission of Alinsky radicals is a mission of destruction."

Alinsky: Dress Up As Members of The Ku Klux Klan

Yeah, Q Shaman is a Trump supporter

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuureee

So the Q Shamin is AntiFa? Interesting - Have you lit the scented candles in your Alinsky shrine?

Suddenly, the book was being touted as a way to beat the left at its own game by everyone from 69-year-old former House Majority Leader Dick Armey, whose nonprofit group FreedomWorks has emerged as a leading Washington bulwark for the tea party movement, to 25-year-old James O’Keefe, the self-styled activist investigative journalist who last year became a conservative hero for secretly recording employees of the liberal community-organizing group ACORN apparently offering advice on how to set up a brothel, to tea party leaders seeking to disrupt congressional town halls.​

The rate in increasing.

TDS / Trump OCD Driven Thread Number: 13,749

The rate in increasing.

The worse Biden's performance gets, the more unhinged Trump threads you will see. They did the same thing with Bush when Obama started bombing.

I remember:

but Booooooossshhhhhh!!!!

The rate in increasing.

Thank you for providing my point.

The rate in increasing.

Obama was a good President after a bad one. Biden is the same. You on the right back bad men.

The rate in increasing.

Thank you for providing my point.

As if you don't have The TDS and The Trump OCD.

One look at your posting history proves it petunia.

Sad really.

The rate in increasing.

Obama was a good President after a bad one. Biden is the same. You on the right back bad men.
after a handful of days you've already determined that binds a good president. That sure sounds pretty objective

Who needs the other 99.5% of his term / Administration

Forum List

Back