Bruce Castor is not good!

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
OMG! This guy is a disaster. I couldn’t be happier, not that the quality of his argument has any effect on the Republican Senators who decided how to vote based on their own future prospects rather than the oath they swore to the constitution with their hand on the bible, that they claim to revere.

OMG! This guy is a disaster. I couldn’t be happier, not that the quality of his argument has any effect on the Republican Senators who decided how to vote based on their own future prospects rather than the oath they swore to the constitution with their hand on the bible, that they claim to revere.

Yea, by his definition the 14th amendment does not apply to this day and age. I guess he must want to throw the whole constitution out.

This next guy holds the side of his head like his hair is going to fall off every time he takes a drink of water.

What can you expect for a couple guys that won't get paid.

Well, Trump was a disaster, so it makes sense.

Castor did a pretty good job in Pa. prosecuting high profile cases. Why does it bother angry lefties so much that he is a republican? You almost gotta laugh that Marcia Clark is the darling of pop culture trial fans and has her name on a featured cable crime show even though she managed to grasp defeat from the jaws of victory in the O.J. case

Last edited:
It's a sham impeachment like the first one. Just demscum crying because Trump is still better than their commie asses.

LOL!

1612906451216.png

Yea, by his definition the 14th amendment does not apply to this day and age. I guess he must want to throw the whole constitution out.

This next guy holds the side of his head like his hair is going to fall off every time he takes a drink of water.

What can you expect for a couple guys that won't get paid.

I'm now thinking he has a plug in his head and is just holding gray matter in.

Don't ever say that Jake Tapper isn't fair. He could be mocking this mafia lawyer like everyone else.

Forum List

Back