Boebert spent campaign cash at Beetlejuice boyfriend’s bar

Due to your low IQ, you are very easily brainwashed by fake news.
Cry it all out.

Now just admit it. You don't care if your orange mangod breaks the law. In fact, I think you prefer that he does.

But you can grow a sack and admit the first part. Or maybe you can't.

You folks have so overused that word that it's meaningless now. Trivial.

Just like the Left with "racist".

Wild-eyed hyperbole is boring. Try it on someone else.
What word would you use to describe those things?

You folks have so overused that word that it's meaningless now. Trivial.

Just like the Left with "racist".

Wild-eyed hyperbole is boring. Try it on someone else.
I worked in heavy industry that employed 3,200 when I was hired in 1972. I`m overly qualified to recognize and call a racist a racist.

Cry it all out.

Now just admit it. You don't care if your orange mangod breaks the law. In fact, I think you prefer that he does.

But you can grow a sack and admit the first part. Or maybe you can't.
What's really humorous is the idea that any keeps the law in DC.

That's a campaign financing violation of the law. Why do Republicans think nothing of flouting laws? Corrupt and slutty is no way to go through life.

Boebert spent campaign cash at Beetlejuice boyfriend’s bar

The Colorado congresswoman dropped a few hundred bucks at Hooch, a place that hosts drag shows.

Well before Rep. Lauren Boebert and her date got thrown out of a local theater showing of Beetlejuice for being disruptive and frisky, her campaign spent hundreds of dollars at his bar.

The Colorado congresswoman’s campaign put down $317.48 in late July at Hooch Craft Cocktail Bar in Aspen, Co., according to her most recent campaign finance filings. That’s the same bar co-owned by Quinn Gallagher, the man who accompanied Boebert to the theater that fateful September night.

Boebert and Gallagher were caught on camera fondling one another amid a crowd that included families with children. Boebert was also vaping and being generally disruptive, according to reports. She and her date were asked to leave.
Was she holding an event?...

That's how you Trumptards revere him, Dweeb.
Stop with the childish, AI generated reverse psychology talking points.

Revere has nothing to do with it.
The Alinsky-ish overstatement BS is old and tired.

He doesn't have to worship something just because he thinks it's a better choice.

Jo

Bullshit. I don't know a single Trump voter who hasn't criticized him. Nobody thinks he's perfect. He's just the best president we've had in our lifetimes.

Don't bother yourself with the purposely generated verbal pokes. They are designed to elicit an angry response. You can see that these people are not here for any kind of honest discussion. Instead the sole purpose is obfuscation.

Any honest analysis of most conservative posters here will show a pretty even hand when it comes to criticism of right wing Persons. The Kristi Noem puppy thing was a perfect example. Similar examples on the left do not exist.

Examples don't work on them, no matter how clear. They just summarily deny them and make them a part of a conspiracy.

They're an intellectual brick wall. Absolutely insulated.
You are funny when you don't try to be. You consider yourself an "intellectual" but you squeal like a little girl over every single Tweet and soundbyte from Trump.

Forum List

Back