Cat Fight Breaks Out On House Floor

America, America!

Can you believe we voted these people into office?

Frankly, I can't defend either side in this particular instance.

It's not a legislative body, it's a nursery school.

I realize this is more a symptom of the Banana Republic we're potentially becoming, if Trump can't turn it around fast.

Doesn't make it any more pleasant to behold.

This is like two housewives who get into a fight over the backyard fence

The husbands have to leave work to calm things down but are not having much success

America, America!

I realize this is more a symptom of the Banana Republic we're potentially becoming, if Trump can't turn it around fast.

Just cracks me up that AOC can't stand having the spotlight on someone else.

I like greene. She has balls, cares about the country, and stands for America. Sadly though she has a hard time holding her tounge. Her motives are great but her executions leave a lot to be desired.

That aside, who the hell let that hood rat in there? Yeah mtg's swipe shouldn't have been made but the response was way over the line. That ghetto trash shouldn't even be allowed in there to clean, let alone have a seat.

I like greene. She has balls, cares about the country, and stands for America. Sadly though she has a hard time holding her tounge. Her motives are great but her executions leave a lot to be desired.

Yeah, I was conflicted between cheering her on (let's be honest), while simultaneously realizing it's a bad look.

America, America!

Mind your own business.

Democrats are too busy trying to elect their "Genocide Joe" as they call him to care about other things like this.

who the hell let that hood rat in there? Yeah mtg's swipe shouldn't have been made but the response was way over the line. That ghetto trash shouldn't even be allowed in there to clean, let alone have a seat.

“Y’all talk noise and then you can’t take it. Cuz if I come and talk shit about her, ya’ll gon’ have a problem.” -- Congresswoman Jasmine Crockett

Forum List

Back