Cat Fight Breaks Out On House Floor

Now - just try and imagine if there were no men in there to calm them down.
It would have ended with a pile of flying hair and upskirts.
Thank God for the patriarchy in that room.

:lol:

:popcorn:
This is a hearing to hold the AG in contempt.....so of course the Democrats are going to tie everything up with a bunch of nonsense.

bcvccb.gif

A pro- slavery dem beat an R with a cane in the 1850s. They are violent.

Imagine how much our adversaries are enjoying watching us commit suicide.
Imagine how much I'm enjoy all these nihilist one man performances I'm collectively calling An Ode er.... of Ennui. :laugh:

How are we killing ourselves it's important for the backdrop? A bottle of Mommies like helpers? Bathtub and razor? Maybe classic car blasting Pear Jam (or anything else sufficiently white) with the garage door closed? :dunno:

This is what happens when you elect trash from every corner of the country to represent you. It might also be why women in politics don’t always get taken seriously.
No, this is what happens when a shit-stirring low intelligence monkey like Comer attempts to make something out of nothing. He is too dishonest to admit he is putting on a stage show for the rubes and has no evidence to support his gaslighting bullshit.

So it is no wonder his theater for the rubes devolves into histrionics by all parties.

America, America!

Can you believe we voted these people into office?

Frankly, I can't defend either side in this particular instance.

It's not a legislative body, it's a nursery school.

I realize this is more a symptom of the Banana Republic we're potentially becoming, if Trump can't turn it around fast.

Doesn't make it any more pleasant to behold.

This is what happens when a shit-stirring low intelligence monkey like Comer attempts to make something out of nothing. He is too dishonest to admit he is putting on a stage show for the rubes and has no evidence to support his gaslighting bullshit.

So it is no wonder this has devolved into histrionics by all parties.

Comer is losing control of his dumpster fire.

America, America!

I realize this is more a symptom of the Banana Republic we're potentially becoming, if Trump can't turn it around fast.

It wasn't all that long ago that you could see politicians killing each other over disagreements. This is just a tamer version.

It wasn't all that long ago that you could see politicians killing each other over disagreements. This is just a tamer version.

Yeah, that is fair.

The Aaron Burr and Alexander Hamilton come to mind.

Still, back then I'm pretty sure there weren't tens of millions of illegals flooding into the 13 Colonies.

This is fiddling that would put Nero to shame.

It does seem rather extraordinary being outside and looking in .
The thought of some localised clinical condition inevitably crosses my mind .
But I must not be patronising about the locals .

America, America!

Not a good look for women in politics.

Forum List

Back