Brownies!

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
Are my passion. Yum, I could eat them all day long.

Got any good brownie recipies folks?

Bring it!

Fudgy Brownies:

• 2 Eggs
  • 1/4 Cup Water
  • 1/2 Cup Vegetable Oil
  • 1 box of Duncan Hines Chewy Fudge Premium Brownie mix

1. Prep: PREHEAT oven to 350°F for glass or metal pans, 325°F for dark or non-stick pans. GREASE bottom of pan with shortening or cooking spray.
  2. Mix: EMPTY brownie mix, egg(s), oil and water in large bowl. STIR until well blended (about 50 strokes). SPREAD in greased pan and bake immediately.
  3. Bake: BAKE following times listed. ADD 3-5 minutes for dark or non-stick pans. Brownies are done when toothpick inserted 1 inch from edge of pan comes out clean. COOL completely in pan before cutting and serving.

I'll take a big glass of cold milk to go along with some of them brownies when they come out of the oven. I'd rather have the plain old brownies without the pot. I'm pretty mellow right now.

I'm a purist - my homemade written on a recipe card version is very similar to this one. The important thing is to use real butter and to bake until the batter is just set and still very moist.

Ingredients:

* 8- 1 ounce squares of unsweetened chocolate
* 1 cup butter
* 5 eggs
* 3 cups sugar
* 1 tablespoon vanilla
* 1-1/2 cups flour
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 2-1/2 cups chopped pecans or walnuts, toasted

Preparation:
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease a 9 x 13 pan.

Melt chocolate and butter in a saucepan over low heat; set aside. In a mixer, beat eggs, sugar and vanilla at high speed for 10 minutes**. Blend in chocolate mixture, flour and salt until just mixed. Stir in the nuts. Pour into prepared pan.

Bake for 35-40 minutes. (Don't overbake.) Cool and frost if desired, but that is not necessary.

I'm a purist - my homemade written on a recipe card version is very similar to this one. The important thing is to use real butter and to bake until the batter is just set and still very moist.

Ingredients:

* 1 cup butter
* 5 eggs
* 3 cups sugar
* 1 tablespoon vanilla
* 1-1/2 cups flour
* 1 teaspoon salt

Preparation:

Melt chocolate and butter in a saucepan over low heat; set aside. In a mixer, beat eggs, sugar and vanilla at high speed for 10 minutes**. Blend in chocolate mixture, flour and salt until just mixed. Stir in the nuts. Pour into prepared pan.

Bake for 35-40 minutes. (Don't overbake.) Cool and frost if desired, but that is not necessary.

For something a little different add one 8 oz softened cream cheese.

Ingredients:

* 1 cup butter
* 5 eggs
* 3 cups sugar
* 1 tablespoon vanilla
* 1-1/2 cups flour
* 1 teaspoon salt

Preparation:

For something a little different add one 8 oz softened cream cheese.

And then bake, or you speaking of cream cheese frosting?

okay the key is keeping the oil at a moderate temp...enough to release the thc without destroying.....you toss the middie....at least a 1/2 oz...in the oil and let it seep....till the oil is black....*smile*...then you use this to make the brownies...zee brownies are wonderbar!

Are my passion. Yum, I could eat them all day long.

Got any good brownie recipies folks?

Bring it!

You eat Brownies???!!!!! No wonder he's pissed!!

2402719108_5f4d9e1457_o.jpg

Last edited:
Fast,easy and good.

Cheesecake Brownies

1 (19.8 ounce) package brownie mix
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
1 egg
1/3 cup white sugar

1.Prepare the brownie mix as directed by manufacturer. Preheat oven to temperature indicated on box. Grease a 9x13 inch pan.

2.Spread the brownie batter evenly into the prepared pan. Using an electric mixer, beat together the cream cheese, egg and sugar until smooth. Dollop the cream cheese mixture on top of the brownie batter. Swirl together using a knife or skewer.

3.Bake according to manufacturer's instructions. Brownies will be done when a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool in the pan, then cut into bars and serve.

Blonde Brownies

2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 3/4 cups firmly packed brown sugar
3/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
3 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chips

1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

2.Combine flour, baking powder and salt in a small bowl. Beat sugar and butter in a large mixing bowl until creamy. Beat in eggs and vanilla extract; gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels. Spread into prepared pan.

3.Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until top is golden brown. Cool in pan on wire rack.

Forum List

Back