What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

anotherlife

Gold Member
Reaction score
I hears that bromide is widely used in public catering, mostly is schools, prisons, and in the army, to reduce and control male sex drive. Apparently this has been done for 100 years and is successful. I am curious, do schools still put bromide in the food? Everyone seems to fear school sexual activities, so why don't they control it with more bromide?

The Great Goose

Gold Member
Reaction score
I hears that bromide is widely used in public catering, mostly is schools, prisons, and in the army, to reduce and control male sex drive. Apparently this has been done for 100 years and is successful. I am curious, do schools still put bromide in the food? Everyone seems to fear school sexual activities, so why don't they control it with more bromide?
Only in multicultural schools.

White women make non white men go mad with lust.

OP
anotherlife

anotherlife

Gold Member
Reaction score

This may be true. Interesting, that Arabs has uncontrollable sex drive. I wonder why that is.

The Great Goose

Gold Member
Reaction score

This may be true. Interesting, that Arabs has uncontrollable sex drive. I wonder why that is.
Camel semen makes them obsessed with white trannies.

OP
anotherlife

anotherlife

Gold Member
Reaction score

This I can believe. They should cleanse themselves with camel piss after that.

The Great Goose

Gold Member
Reaction score

This I can believe. They should cleanse themselves with camel piss after that.
Dont start! Isnt work hard enough without holding back pee pee till they arrive?!

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

1:35

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm happy to report that I was a brown bagger through most of my school experience.

Sun Devil 92

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Link please.....

What say we just make the boys responsible if they get the girl pregnant ?

Paying child support for 18 years ought to be pretty scary.

Of course, the state does not even try to do that now.

OP
anotherlife

anotherlife

Gold Member
Reaction score

Link please.....

What say we just make the boys responsible if they get the girl pregnant ?

Paying child support for 18 years ought to be pretty scary.

Of course, the state does not even try to do that now.
The state does. They also invent all kinds of other debts. How does that make a difference, when clearly the female is that controls the sex life of the species?

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List