anotherlife

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2012
Cross-Atlantic
I hears that bromide is widely used in public catering, mostly is schools, prisons, and in the army, to reduce and control male sex drive. Apparently this has been done for 100 years and is successful. I am curious, do schools still put bromide in the food? Everyone seems to fear school sexual activities, so why don't they control it with more bromide?

I hears that bromide is widely used in public catering, mostly is schools, prisons, and in the army, to reduce and control male sex drive. Apparently this has been done for 100 years and is successful. I am curious, do schools still put bromide in the food? Everyone seems to fear school sexual activities, so why don't they control it with more bromide?
Only in multicultural schools.

White women make non white men go mad with lust.

This may be true. Interesting, that Arabs has uncontrollable sex drive. I wonder why that is.

This may be true. Interesting, that Arabs has uncontrollable sex drive. I wonder why that is.
Camel semen makes them obsessed with white trannies.

This I can believe. They should cleanse themselves with camel piss after that.

This I can believe. They should cleanse themselves with camel piss after that.
Dont start! Isnt work hard enough without holding back pee pee till they arrive?!

1:35

I'm happy to report that I was a brown bagger through most of my school experience.

Link please.....

What say we just make the boys responsible if they get the girl pregnant ?

Paying child support for 18 years ought to be pretty scary.

Of course, the state does not even try to do that now.

Link please.....

What say we just make the boys responsible if they get the girl pregnant ?

Paying child support for 18 years ought to be pretty scary.

Of course, the state does not even try to do that now.
The state does. They also invent all kinds of other debts. How does that make a difference, when clearly the female is that controls the sex life of the species?

Forum List

Back