Breyer to Retire: Anita Hill Should Take His Place

There were many details of Thomas's misogyny that were never aired thirty years ago, and there are far more instances of corruption by Clarence and his Tea-Party wife since that time that could result in impeaching "Long Dong" and giving Biden a second pick before next November.
Biden may impeached and Hunter may be in jail before that would happen, FOOL.

No way. We want a young black woman in her 30's, to give white rednecks high blood pressure, and strokes, hastening their demise for many years to come.
Hey IDIOT, he will maybe get one pick and he is replacing a libatard, so the makeup of the court is not changing AT ALL. Remember Trump got 3 young picks, you lose, loser.

Can you spell K-e-t-a-n-j-i?
1230995190.0.jpg

Who is on Biden’s shortlist to replace retiring Justice Breyer?
I guarantee you if Potatohead nominated the bitch she is a hateful confused affirmative action dumbass Negro that never understood the Constitution.

Liberals are always idiots. Negro Liberals are the bottom of that pile of scum.

Just look at those two dingbats that the Worthless Negro appointed. Neither one of them knows their ass from a hole in the ground.

If a President stated, "I will only consider a white male for a USSC judge", all you pieces of shit Libtards would be crying that he was racist.

If they hire a dumbass affrimative action Negro Ho to the Supreme Court do you think that they will need to have Barbara Billingsly standing by at the hearings to translate?

Qualified to do what?

You see, here's the thing. I really never believed Anita Hill at the time... and even though I am a lot more liberal than I was when I was in 1991, I still don't believe her now.

Her testimony always fell apart for me on one point. She worked with Thomas at the Civil Rights Division at the Dept. of Education, where she claimed he harassed her. But when he was appointed to head up EEOC, she left her position at Dept. of Ed to work with him again.

Sorry, most people, when they have a bad relationship with there boss, usually don't follow a boss to said different gig. In fact, only really, really good bosses merit that level of loyalty.

As for Biden, he was trying to make everyone happy, and ended up making no one happy, because the issue never was Thomas' fitness to serve on SCOTUS. He was unfit for a whole host of reasons that had nothing to do with Hill. It was about a president being able to appoint a judge of his choice, and Bush decided to put a partisan suit instead of a considered jurist.
I appreciate your assessment about Hill. Biden can pick whomever he wants. Elections have consequences and privileges. That said, I have yet to see a judge nominated from either party that did not have a partisan component.

Whoever it is, it will be a liberal judge. The Senate could be problematic if Biden goes too liberal. Only one Democrat defecting would gum up the process and Biden will push to get nominee confirmed quickly, after the elections in the fall the Senate could go Republican, confirmation would go from easy to nearly impossible.

thomas-hill-resize.jpg

Hill is at least as qualified as Thomas (not to mention Lewis Powell). and her nomination would give Corporate Joe a chance to redeem himself for one of his many past blunders:

Anita Hill - Wikipedia

"In 1991, President George H. W. Bush nominated Clarence Thomas, a federal circuit judge, to succeed retiring Associate Supreme Court Justice Thurgood Marshall. Senate hearings on his confirmation were initially completed[13] with Thomas's good character being presented as a primary qualification for the high court because he had only been a judge for slightly more than one year..."

"According to Hill, Thomas asked her out socially many times during her two years of employment as his assistant,[7] and, after she declined his requests, he used work situations to discuss sexual subjects.[4][7]

"'He spoke about ... such matters as women having sex with animals and films showing group sex or rape scenes,' she said, adding that on several occasions Thomas graphically described 'his own sexual prowess' and the details of his anatomy..."

"Four female witnesses reportedly waited in the wings to support Hill's credibility, but they were not called,[15][18] due to what the Los Angeles Times described as a private, compromise deal between Republicans and the Senate Judiciary Committee chair, Democrat Joe Biden."
Hilarious!

If the qualifications are: black and female then why not Barack?

I seriously hope you are not delusional enough to believe that.
Don the Con has been a lifelong grifter and gangster capitalist.
His Foundation and University are convicted frauds.
His family and cronies looted billions from this country during his "public service" and the grift goes on.

Think back to his inaugural parade and where the family exited their limo and took a brief stroll

Donald Trump and his family fleeced America: Why aren’t they being held accountable?

"But when they got to a place about five blocks from the White House, the motorcade stopped and everybody got out, Melania in that beautiful ice blue dress that she was wearing.

"The family took a two-minute turn on the pavement.

What every lobbyist, every foreign agent, knew was they did it in front of the Trump Washington Hotel, the old post office.

"And Trump, by law, should not have had that lease.

"It should have been taken away from him."
Progs have made a reputation of attacking the character of people in extreme ways. Trump was a known person before he ran for office. Many did not like him. He fought that and won people over. It was his agendas that got him elected. The same agendas that both Progs and Repubs have stated they approved of over the years, but nothing was done about. We have seen how fragile our economy is by Biden's removal of Trump's agendas. We are seeing the sell out to others who are elitists and many overseas for globalism. Repubs have still not stopped the movement as we see people getting fired, refused service in many ways and denied the use of social media for their views. This by definition is tyranny.

We can be assured that Potatohead will nominate some dumbass affirmative action Negro missy that doesn't even know how to spell Constitution, no less know what it says.
I know it is killing you to see black folks hold some of the highest positions in the land, your great great grandfather must be rolling over in his grave.

Forum List

Back