Breyer to Retire: Anita Hill Should Take His Place

If they hire a dumbass affrimative action Negro Ho to the Supreme Court do you think that they will need to have Barbara Billingsly standing by at the hearings to translate?
Let the hate go Flush, this is 2022 not 1922. You need to rally up the Good God Fearin Klan in your town and protest this outrage.

I appreciate your assessment about Hill. Biden can pick whomever he wants. Elections have consequences and privileges. That said, I have yet to see a judge nominated from either party that did not have a partisan component.

I kind of disagree with that. Stevens, O'Connor, Kennedy, Souter and even to a degree Roberts were conservatives, but they aren't ideologues. You could reason with them.

Trump stacked the court with nutbars, and that's why we are at the point we are at.

thomas-hill-resize.jpg

Hill is at least as qualified as Thomas (not to mention Lewis Powell). and her nomination would give Corporate Joe a chance to redeem himself for one of his many past blunders:

Anita Hill - Wikipedia

"In 1991, President George H. W. Bush nominated Clarence Thomas, a federal circuit judge, to succeed retiring Associate Supreme Court Justice Thurgood Marshall. Senate hearings on his confirmation were initially completed[13] with Thomas's good character being presented as a primary qualification for the high court because he had only been a judge for slightly more than one year..."

"According to Hill, Thomas asked her out socially many times during her two years of employment as his assistant,[7] and, after she declined his requests, he used work situations to discuss sexual subjects.[4][7]

"'He spoke about ... such matters as women having sex with animals and films showing group sex or rape scenes,' she said, adding that on several occasions Thomas graphically described 'his own sexual prowess' and the details of his anatomy..."

"Four female witnesses reportedly waited in the wings to support Hill's credibility, but they were not called,[15][18] due to what the Los Angeles Times described as a private, compromise deal between Republicans and the Senate Judiciary Committee chair, Democrat Joe Biden."
it wouldn’t be the first time the dems picked someone unqualified with no judicial experience

with that said, i think she’s still bitter about how xiden and the dembots used her and took advantage of her

That is what has been done in this country for how many years.
If over a third of the Black population is undereducated due to primal sexual morals and 70% in single parent families why would you feel the way you do? And this costing the taxpayers massive amounts of resources. Just a few nukes.

thomas-hill-resize.jpg

Hill is at least as qualified as Thomas (not to mention Lewis Powell). and her nomination would give Corporate Joe a chance to redeem himself for one of his many past blunders:

Anita Hill - Wikipedia

"In 1991, President George H. W. Bush nominated Clarence Thomas, a federal circuit judge, to succeed retiring Associate Supreme Court Justice Thurgood Marshall. Senate hearings on his confirmation were initially completed[13] with Thomas's good character being presented as a primary qualification for the high court because he had only been a judge for slightly more than one year..."

"According to Hill, Thomas asked her out socially many times during her two years of employment as his assistant,[7] and, after she declined his requests, he used work situations to discuss sexual subjects.[4][7]

"'He spoke about ... such matters as women having sex with animals and films showing group sex or rape scenes,' she said, adding that on several occasions Thomas graphically described 'his own sexual prowess' and the details of his anatomy..."

"Four female witnesses reportedly waited in the wings to support Hill's credibility, but they were not called,[15][18] due to what the Los Angeles Times described as a private, compromise deal between Republicans and the Senate Judiciary Committee chair, Democrat Joe Biden."
All for it. She's got a couple of years left.

Let the hate go Flush, this is 2022 not 1922. You need to rally up the Good God Fearin Klan in your town and protest this outrage.

You dumbsht Moon Bats don't even know that Potatohead is violating the 1964 Civil Rights Acts by using race and gender as a criteria for a Federal employee hire, do you? LOL!

Actually you know but being hatefilled Negro ass kissing pieces of shit you don't care. You little asshole are always hypocritical.

One thing about it. This Negro bitch will never be taken seriously by anybody being Potatohead's Affirmative Action Ho.

I kind of disagree with that. Stevens, O'Connor, Kennedy, Souter and even to a degree Roberts were conservatives, but they aren't ideologues. You could reason with them.

Trump stacked the court with nutbars, and that's why we are at the point we are at.
Then you have Kagan and Sotomayor who are ideologues from the Left. Sotomayor even had to catch herself about making policy. Judges don’t legislate or make policy. They interpret.

Then you have Kagan and Sotomayor who are ideologues from the Left. Sotomayor even had to catch herself about making policy. Judges don’t legislate or make policy. They interpret.

Nice in theory, in reality, you are always going to have some legislating from the bench. And frankly, Sotomayor and Kagan aren't nearly as fanatical as Uncle Thomas and Serena Joy.

Qualified to do what?

You see, here's the thing. I really never believed Anita Hill at the time... and even though I am a lot more liberal than I was when I was in 1991, I still don't believe her now.
Hill's legal qualifications seem at least as credible as the tobacco lobbyist's, Lewis Powell, that Nixon put on the court:

Anita Hill - Wikipedia

"Hill then became an assistant professor at the Evangelical Christian O. W. Coburn School of Law at Oral Roberts University where she taught from 1983 to 1986.[9]

"In 1986, she joined the faculty at the University of Oklahoma College of Law where she taught commercial law and contracts.[10][11]

"In 1989 she became the first tenured African American professor at OU.

"She left the university in 1996 due to ongoing calls for her resignation that began after her 1992 testimony.

"In 1998 she became a visiting scholar at Brandeis University and, in 2015, a university professor at the school."

In understand why you question her credibility.
She claims she followed Thomas because his abuse had stopped at that point.
Biden prevented four other women from testifying at Thomas's confirmation, so I guess we'll never know for sure?

Forum List

Back