Neil Young vs Joe Rogan

I never liked anything related to CSN&Y, and I despised Neil Young from the very beginning, Young is a Canadian, and Canada has very greatly subverted the United States from within, its time we do something about that, that nation is filled with kooks and creeps, Young right at the top of the list!

Liberals just can't mind their own damn business. This idiot tried to pressure Spotify to drop Joe Rogan. He doesn't believe they can both occupy the same space. He THOUGHT they would cave to liberal fascists the way Google/Twitter/Facebook did. They didn't. 😄

Neil Young is schizo. First--Ohio, then American Dream, then Let's Roll--Another fence straddler who can't make up his mind.

Liberals just can't mind their own damn business. This idiot tried to pressure Spotify to drop Joe Rogan. He doesn't believe they can both occupy the same space. He THOUGHT they would cave to liberal fascists the way Google/Twitter/Facebook did. They didn't. 😄

Oh the Humanity! And now, we will see dozens of posts telling us how this means nothing.

Neil Young? More like Neil Old.

It's a stupid threat. At this point in time Joe Rogan is way more relevant than Neil Young, and they already paid Rogan hundreds of millions of dollars to come to Spotify.

That said, Paul Joseph Watson's video are terrible. How many edit cuts per sentence do you need? I get tired of seeing his head twitch every 20 seconds.

It's a stupid threat. At this point in time Joe Rogan is way more relevant than Neil Young, and they already paid Rogan hundreds of millions of dollars to come to Spotify.

That said, Paul Joseph Watson's video are terrible. How many edit cuts per sentence do you need? I get tired of seeing his head twitch every 20 seconds.
PJW is GREAT.

I would rather listen to music by Neil over that spew quack Rogan any day.
Of course my opinion will trigger the dog snot out of the MAGAtardos.

Forum List

Back