Breyer resigning, Biden to nominate USSC justice. (Poll)

Will Joe Biden's first pick for USSC justice be approved by the Senate?

• Yes

Votes: 22 53.7%
  • No

Votes: 19 46.3%

• Total voters
1643334775320.png

SCROTUS will be instructed to nominate the most divisive, large-assed black female they can find.

Boxes need to be checked - BLM, check, life is fucking cheap, check, I hate YT, check, white people are born with white supremacy, check, I was born with a dick, optional but preferred, 6 sigmas to the left of most Americans, check, communist, check....

and of course - passed the BAR exam, who gives a shit, (that keeps Kumala in the running).

The interview: Scream "SKUUUUUS me mutha fucker???!!!" like someone just took the last bag of BBQ chips out of your shopping cart.

Let the shit show begin. Amuse me.

Asians, whites, jews and pacific Islanders need not apply. We have certainly come full circle ,haven't we, folks?

When I was a kid in the 60s, discriminating against people because of their race and ethnicity was (rightly) considered racist. Nowadays, it's what utter morons need to do to avoid being called one.

I'm pages behind so I won't go back to see if these points have been made, especially by someone on the right, like me.

1. Elections have consequences. Biden gets to choose and the Democratic Senate will approve his choice - or rather the confirmation of the person Biden is told to nominate.

2. I hope with all my heart that he appoints Kamala Harris. She won't be any further to the left, any less radical, than if he'd appointed an actual black woman. Getting her in the Court takes her out of the succession chain for the presidency should Biden get taken out or simply fall over dead.

3. Nominating Harris would continue the Democrat's pretend love for black people while they elected Barack Obama, a white man, and Kamala Harris, an Indian woman, and pretended they were black.

Asians, whites, jews and pacific Islanders need not apply. We have certainly come full circle ,haven't we, folks?

When I was a kid in the 60s, discriminating against people because of their race and ethnicity was (rightly) considered racist. Nowadays, it's what utter morons need to do to avoid being called one.
Thank you! Everyone keeps talking about whites need not apply but they forget that Latinos, Latinas, LatinXs, Native Americans, and many others of color have been excluded from consideration. Biden is the most racist president in the history of the US.

I'm assuming that Biden will jump at the opportunity to appoint someone based on the color of their skin rather than the content of their character.

Additionally, he's more likely to pick a female judge, again, in the interest of social justice rather than qualification.

In other words, a black female by default, for no other reason than the optics of it.

Would the group tend to agree with me about that?
Just like trump picked all white judges.

Thank you! Everyone keeps talking about whites need not apply but they forget that Latinos, Latinas, LatinXs, Native Americans, and many others of color have been excluded from consideration. Biden is the most racist president in the history of the US.
There is a latina on the supreme court. Biden is no racist.

Well, no. Not at all. In fact, my posting history is rather consistent. So, respectfully speaking, that smut simply won't stick if you try to throw it my way.

I'm just going by previous dialogue on the topic echoed by the President himself.
If you're arguing as you apparently are bodecea is correct.

And here we go with the racism. After all, there is no such thing as a qualified black, even as all the women named have more qualifications than Coney-Barrett.

I'm assuming that Biden will jump at the opportunity to appoint someone based on the color of their skin rather than the content of their character.

Additionally, he's more likely to pick a female judge, again, in the interest of social justice rather than qualification.

In other words, a black female by default, for no other reason than the optics of it.

Would the group tend to agree with me about that?
STATEMENT: "I'm assuming that Biden will jump at the opportunity to appoint someone based on the color of their skin rather than the content of their character."

RESPONSE: You are assuming President Joe Biden isn't much different than trump. Your hidden agenda is you will reject a woman and a women of color as if women and blacks are inferior to you. trump's picks were based on who told him to nominate, and those who are aware of the Federalist Society understand what has been politicized for decades.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
And here we go with the racism. After all, there is no such thing as a qualified black, even as all the women named have more qualifications than Coney-Barrett.
No, we're not the racists. Most of us believe there are qualified people who are black and don't believe at all that black people can only get on the Court, or any other position of success, only for their skin color.

Forum List

Back