Brexit Dividend - Our food standards trashed

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
The oats on the right are still protected by the EU regs. The shit on the left is what Americans are forced to eat.The govt want to get rid of EU protections so we will be forced to eat this poison.

Mmmmm! Maltodextrin !!!

1659629662254.png

The oats on the right are still protected by the EU regs. The shit on the left is what Americans are forced to eat.The govt want to get rid of EU protections so we will be forced to eat this poison.

Mmmmm! Maltodextrin !!!

View attachment 677954
"Mmmmm! Maltodextrin !!!"
When combined with Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, it's delicious.

Mmmmm! Maltodextrin !!!

View attachment 677954

No one is forced to eat that crap. Just buy plain oats and fix it up yourself. No one should be so damn lazy that they have to feel they are forced to eat instant oatmeal ! there are many choices

Mmmmm! Maltodextrin !!!

View attachment 677954
I wouldn't eat either one, I use regular oatmeal with whatever I decide to add too it, it's cheaper and tastes soooooo much better. You want to pay triple the price for pre-packaged servings go right ahead.

Mmmmm! Maltodextrin !!!

View attachment 677954
Americans are not forced to eat anything. Good food is available here and if people are too lazy or stupid to learn about it and find it on the shelves, they deserve what they get.

But I do admire the higher quality of food available across the pond.

The oats on the right are still protected by the EU regs. The shit on the left is what Americans are forced to eat.
You're simply lying to the USMB forum again, as usual, Karen.

You're a lying bitch.

I've lived in the USA for 55 years, and nobody ever forced me to eat that shit as you stupidly claimed. And if they tried to I would probably invoke my 2nd amendment and natural rights and shoot them in the face, you fucking moronic pathetic retard.

Go suck the queen's cock again, idiot.

Last edited:
You're simply lying to the USMB forum again, as usual, Karen.

You're a lying bitch.

I've lived in the USA for 55 years, and nobody ever forced me to eat that shit as you stupidly claimed. And if they tried to I would probably invoke my 2nd amendment and natural rights and shoot them in the face, you fucking moronic pathetic retard.

Go suck the queen's cock again, idiot.
You must have eaten something that made you so crazy.

Mmmmm! Maltodextrin !!!

View attachment 677954
Tommy why are there no vitamins listed in the EU ingredients? to call it nutritional information would be quite a stretch

Forum List

Back