We Need to Rescue More Migrants!

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Why?

The article I posted earlier tonight talked about the increasing number of elementary schools in Germany that have an overwhelming majority of “migration background” pupils. The story below about advocates for the rescue of more migrants in the Mediterranean makes me wonder whether the goal is to push every last school in Germany over that magic 95% mark.

Many thanks to Hellequin GB for translating this article from eXXpress. The translator’s comments are in square brackets:

NGOs are calling for more rescue operations and “increasing capacities in the Mediterranean”
Several rescue organizations — including Doctors Without Borders — are calling for a coordinated European approach to the “rescue of refugees from the Mediterranean”. The frequency and number of lifeboats should be increased.
[A chain of mines would be a much better idea. That would stop them in their tracks and save lives.]
Sea rescue NG

The other article he mentions

The great replacement is a wild wayciss conspiracy theroy

ahhajajJJJJjJMMM.jpeg

Why?

The article I posted earlier tonight talked about the increasing number of elementary schools in Germany that have an overwhelming majority of “migration background” pupils. The story below about advocates for the rescue of more migrants in the Mediterranean makes me wonder whether the goal is to push every last school in Germany over that magic 95% mark.

Many thanks to Hellequin GB for translating this article from eXXpress. The translator’s comments are in square brackets:

The other article he mentions

The great replacement is a wild wayciss conspiracy theroy

View attachment 677853

file-20181127-130871-h3bwyu.jpg

Forum List

Back