Brees Apologized

I don't have a favorite. They are both terrible in their own way.
Do you understand that the photo on the left is the reason for the photo on the right?
It had nothing to do with the military or the flag or anything other than a protest about the treatment of black people.

You might want to let us know what method of protest is acceptable.
I see a cop doing a terrible thing and I see a failed quarterback doing a terrible thing. One is terrible physically the other is terrible symbolically.
Didn’t even read my post.
Sad.
I read your post. You know darn well it has everything to do with the flag because Kapearnik used it in his pre game display. He exploited the flag to draw attention to HIMSELF since he was a benched QB with no future in the league. Just like he drew attention to himself in the Nike ads. Just like he drew attention to himself in that joke of a "tryout".
So tell me massa, how should we people of color protest?
Seems like we can't do it in a way you approve of.
Im not your massa and your not my massa. We are both Americans and we are both entitled to our opinions. My opinion is peaceful protest ON YOUR TIME AND YOUR DIME is always allowed and part of being American. Protesting on the job, in front of thousands of people who have paid a lot of money to be entertained is NOT right and it is certainly not right to in any way denigrate the flag. It may not mean anything to you or the failed QB but it is something VERY important to a lot of Americans of all colors. If you want respect you have to give respect.
Show me one peaceful protest by black people that the trumpers didn't have a problem with.
I don't speak for "trumpers" I speak for myself. Peaceful protests are part of the history of this country.

Do you understand that the photo on the left is the reason for the photo on the right?
It had nothing to do with the military or the flag or anything other than a protest about the treatment of black people.

I see a cop doing a terrible thing and I see a failed quarterback doing a terrible thing. One is terrible physically the other is terrible symbolically.
Sad.
I read your post. You know darn well it has everything to do with the flag because Kapearnik used it in his pre game display. He exploited the flag to draw attention to HIMSELF since he was a benched QB with no future in the league. Just like he drew attention to himself in the Nike ads. Just like he drew attention to himself in that joke of a "tryout".
Im not your massa and your not my massa. We are both Americans and we are both entitled to our opinions. My opinion is peaceful protest ON YOUR TIME AND YOUR DIME is always allowed and part of being American. Protesting on the job, in front of thousands of people who have paid a lot of money to be entertained is NOT right and it is certainly not right to in any way denigrate the flag. It may not mean anything to you or the failed QB but it is something VERY important to a lot of Americans of all colors. If you want respect you have to give respect.
Show me one peaceful protest by black people that the trumpers didn't have a problem with.
I don't speak for "trumpers" I speak for myself. Peaceful protests are part of the history of this country.
Have you ever seen a thread here where there was a peaceful protest by black people that was acceptable by the trump supporters?

Blah Blah Blah.............more premature election antics from the left.............They do this EVERY ELECTION..............EVERY .............

They use it as a damned political weapon..........and DARE ANYONE who says it's BS...........Using this to destroy businesses and Steal across this NATION IS BS...................PERIOD.

Did I see the Policeman kill Floyd................YES I DID ..........and said they should hang his ass..............Initially saw protesters being peaceful........said Okie Dokie.......they have a right to protest the police there for what just happened.

Then they burned the place down..............ALL RESPECT GONE............NO SYMPATHY FOR THE DEVIL

Sorry...........they screwed it the hell up.........by GOING VIOLENT........and the RESPECT IS GONE.

Sad.
Have you ever seen a thread here where there was a peaceful protest by black people that was acceptable by the trump supporters?
Yes I've seen a couple I don't remember who posted them so I don't know if they were Trump supporters. Thread or no thread peaceful protests are fine. Looting, throwing molotov cocktails, Attacking and injuring Secret Service men, burning cars and businesses not fine.

Sad.
Yes I've seen a couple I don't remember who posted them so I don't know if they were Trump supporters. Thread or no thread peaceful protests are fine. Looting, throwing molotov cocktails, Attacking and injuring Secret Service men, burning cars and businesses not fine.
What's your view on police murdering black men or driving through a bunch of protestors?

a bunch of protestors?
Bunch of Rioters..............there fixed it for you.................

Cry me a river..................ALL SYMPATHY IS NOW GONE when they use this to burn and loot.........THEY CHOSE THAT PATH.........so...........OH WELL.

in a related matter:

" The Ghost Inside’s bassist Jim Riley has issued an apology after Bracewar’s Rashod Jackson accused him of previously using a racial slur⁠ "

they're all bowing at the feet of the Democrat Klux Klan

He didnt have to apologize. He did so because he was man enough to admit he was wrong. Apology accepted. Move on. Everyone else has except you whining racists.

He may not have to apologize for his comment, but since he dd...he will have to deal with that now. There was nothing to apologize for. He should have stuck with his statement. There was nothing controversial about what he said. It's the left that wanted to disagree and make it controversial.

He didnt have to apologize. He did so because he was man enough to admit he was wrong. Apology accepted. Move on. Everyone else has except you whining racists.

He may not have to apologize for his comment, but since he dd...he will have to deal with that now. There was nothing to apologize for. He should have stuck with his statement. There was nothing controversial about what he said. It's the left that wanted to disagree and make it controversial.
Yeah but he said there was something to apologize for. Who do you think I'm going to believe?

Sad.
What's your view on police murdering black men or driving through a bunch of protestors?
I gotta tell you Billyboom. There is a lot of crime African Americans do to White People. And a lot threatening things also. Maybe you do not read about it. Or the police ledgers are fudged. And they have been.

Sad.
I gotta tell you Billyboom. There is a lot of crime African Americans do to White People. And a lot threatening things also. Maybe you do not read about it. Or the police ledgers are fudged. And they have been.
Lex talionis?

Forum List

Back