Brees Apologized

Major sports needs to come back to earth. Salaries and costs of everything related must be reduced up to 90%. To much self importance in a nation that is resembling Soviet style tactics used by social justice engineers that believe they are the right and everyone else is wrong. Might as well put CCCP on every sports uniform.

Why did Brees have to Apologize for being patriotic?
What kind of country have we become?

It’s crazy. When Kapernick first started with the kneeling nonsense both sides were engaged in a debate on its appropriateness. Fast forward to now and the Kapernick supporters won’t tolerate any opposition to his antics. The implication because Brees doesn’t support Kapernick kneeling he’s a racist. There’s no such thing as agree to disagree. Looting, violence, disrespecting the flag, anything and everything is acceptable as long as it’s done in the name of fighting so called racist oppression. Even facts are racist. Honestly this country is in terrible shape.

Why did Brees have to Apologize for being patriotic?
What kind of country have we become?

It’s crazy. When Kapernick first started with the kneeling nonsense both sides were engaged in a debate on its appropriateness. Fast forward to now and the Kapernick supporters won’t tolerate any opposition to his antics. The implication because Brees doesn’t support Kapernick kneeling he’s a racist. There’s no such thing as agree to disagree. Looting, violence, disrespecting the flag, anything and everything is acceptable as long as it’s done in the name of fighting so called racist oppression. Even facts are racist. Honestly this country is in terrible shape.

The victimhood continues! OMG, cry me a fk'n river! Trump hugs the flag all the time! Does that override all his disgusting antics and disrespect for the office? Get off that privileged high horse! No one cares about the whining of people who only think about themselves; the country be damned! :102:

C1B1DAC7-3563-447A-A84C-ECAA351D2251.jpeg

It gets worse and worse; with video to show the atrocity, but there are people still trying to justify this heinous act of cruelty and incivility! Deflecting on how he got there in the 1st place is besides the point now! :102:

It gets worse and worse; with video to show the atrocity, but there are people still trying to justify this heinous act of cruelty and incivility! Deflecting on how he got there in the 1st place is besides the point now! :102:
You really believe this won't happen again? If the economy does not come back the social gravy train will be reduced or changed to other ways.

I don't have a favorite. They are both terrible in their own way.
Do you understand that the photo on the left is the reason for the photo on the right?
It had nothing to do with the military or the flag or anything other than a protest about the treatment of black people.

You might want to let us know what method of protest is acceptable.
I see a cop doing a terrible thing and I see a failed quarterback doing a terrible thing. One is terrible physically the other is terrible symbolically.

Do you understand that the photo on the left is the reason for the photo on the right?
It had nothing to do with the military or the flag or anything other than a protest about the treatment of black people.

I see a cop doing a terrible thing and I see a failed quarterback doing a terrible thing. One is terrible physically the other is terrible symbolically.
Didn’t even read my post.
Sad.

Sad.
I read your post. You know darn well it has everything to do with the flag because Kapearnik used it in his pre game display. He exploited the flag to draw attention to HIMSELF since he was a benched QB with no future in the league. Just like he drew attention to himself in the Nike ads. Just like he drew attention to himself in that joke of a "tryout".

Sad.
I read your post. You know darn well it has everything to do with the flag because Kapearnik used it in his pre game display. He exploited the flag to draw attention to HIMSELF since he was a benched QB with no future in the league. Just like he drew attention to himself in the Nike ads. Just like he drew attention to himself in that joke of a "tryout".
So tell me massa, how should we people of color protest?
Seems like we can't do it in a way you approve of.

Sad.
Im not your massa and your not my massa. We are both Americans and we are both entitled to our opinions. My opinion is peaceful protest ON YOUR TIME AND YOUR DIME is always allowed and part of being American. Protesting on the job, in front of thousands of people who have paid a lot of money to be entertained is NOT right and it is certainly not right to in any way denigrate the flag. It may not mean anything to you or the failed QB but it is something VERY important to a lot of Americans of all colors. If you want respect you have to give respect.

Sad.
Im not your massa and your not my massa. We are both Americans and we are both entitled to our opinions. My opinion is peaceful protest ON YOUR TIME AND YOUR DIME is always allowed and part of being American. Protesting on the job, in front of thousands of people who have paid a lot of money to be entertained is NOT right and it is certainly not right to in any way denigrate the flag. It may not mean anything to you or the failed QB but it is something VERY important to a lot of Americans of all colors. If you want respect you have to give respect.
Show me one peaceful protest by black people that the trumpers didn't have a problem with.

Apologies usually mean nothing, but to apologize for his correct opinion shows he's a cuck pussy.
I'm really disappointed in Drew Brees he is a model American both on and off the field. He's donated 10s of millions to relief efforts much of which went to help poor Blacks in New Orleans.

New Topics

Forum List

Back