Breakthrough Cases Are NOT the Problem

EXACTLY what needs to be done as much as possible - EVERYWHERE. That and mandatory jabs for anyone who works for the Federal Government, in health care, military, or teaches our children.

The courts have upheld the right of businesses to require proof of vaccination thus far. Some huge national chains already went there. So I carry mine when I travel - Always.

New York has the Excelsior Pass. I already went to Springsteen on Broadway and an art show where I had to show proof of vaccine.

The phrase “intellectually isolated” is a toughy …
We are talking to homeskooled 4th graders (like Trump) who know next to bupkis.
I'm not even convinced that this is a function of intelligence. These are people who have, literally, fallen into a cult. There are otherwise reasonably intelligent people who have done that in history.

Virtually anyone who dies of Covid 19 now and of all its variants is someone who refused to be vaccinated and the unfortunate children who had no choice about the vaccine
Children arent dyingvof covid. Very few adults are either.

I wish you were this hysterical over people eating McDonalds and getting heart disease and cancer (1.2 MILLION will die this year)

I'm not even convinced that this is a function of intelligence. These are people who have, literally, fallen into a cult. There are otherwise reasonably intelligent people who have done that in history.
Earlier you PROMISED you'd STFU about this topic, yet here you are

The Delta Variant....The Llama Variant, Personally i think instead of using the Greek Alphabet which isn't all that long...we should start naming the variants like we name hurricanes!!!

Except get all the names from DemoKKKrats who are spreading the virus. Start with the super-spreaders from Texas.

1628114431132.png

You are afraid of it. There is no other reason for anyone not to get it. You are all pathetic cowards.

Too funny. You ran and got the Vaxx for a bug that kills less than 1% of the infected, that makes you the coward kid. I don't need it, I won't get it and there isn't one damn thing you morons can do about it.

Forum List

Back