Breakthrough Cases Are NOT the Problem

Sorry Clownface but we don't know either how long these vaccines are efficacious and we don't know how long natural immunity lasts.

Yes, we do. Dumbass. Viruses ALL work the same. Get the disease, and you are immune to it for ever after. The flu is EXACTLY the same as covid. Everything that the flu does, covid will too. ALL viruses mutate. In general the mutations make them more infectious, but less deadly. Just like are seeing with covid. I am not to blame for your ignorance and stupidity. That is on you, in the case of your innate stupidity, and the public schools who taught you nothing.

(i believe the actual number was 40/60, the guy misspoke). So it's 40 vaxxed 60 unvaxxed

The Israel data you can look up yourself they make it publicly available. Same shit

Amazing how they get different results than us. lol
Don't believe Sir Whats-iz-fuck. The UK is doing a WAY better job of vaxing than we are.

How is the rollout going?​

So far, more than 46.8 million people have had a first vaccine dose - nearly 90% of the adult population - and more than 38 million - over 70% of adults - have had both doses.​
The number of first doses administered each day is now averaging more than 40,000 - far below a peak of some 500,000 in mid-March. It rose in recent weeks as the vaccine rollout reached younger age groups, but has since fallen.​
An average of almost 170,000 second doses are now being given a day. The delivery of second doses had been accelerated in response to the emergence of the Delta variant, first identified in India.​

I steer clear of both illegals and unvaxed hillbillies. ;)
How do you steer clear of illegals? They work in your grocery stores, restaurants, clean your buildings, cut your lawns, or your neighbors. You can't avoid them if you live an urban area.

Probably good you avoid places like where I live, open space and real freedom would be too frightening for a sheep like you.

Don't believe Sir Whats-iz-fuck. The UK is doing a WAY better job of vaxing than we are.

So far, more than 46.8 million people have had a first vaccine dose - nearly 90% of the adult population - and more than 38 million - over 70% of adults - have had both doses.​
The number of first doses administered each day is now averaging more than 40,000 - far below a peak of some 500,000 in mid-March. It rose in recent weeks as the vaccine rollout reached younger age groups, but has since fallen.​
An average of almost 170,000 second doses are now being given a day. The delivery of second doses had been accelerated in response to the emergence of the Delta variant, first identified in India.​

and yet

How do you steer clear of illegals? They work in your grocery stores, restaurants, clean your buildings, cut your lawns, or your neighbors. You can't avoid them if you live an urban area.

Probably good you avoid places like where I live, open space and real freedom would be too frightening for a sheep like you.
I live in an extremely rural area on the central Oregon coast with a county population of under 60,000.
Plenty of open space, and plenty of "real freedom"
Probably a few illegals but not many.
We are presently 80% vaxed and we didn't vote for the Rump Dumpster. ;)

I live in an extremely rural area on the central Oregon coast with a county population of under 60,000.
we're happy for you.

Cute doctoring of what I wrote. That's a violation of the BOARD RULES, asswipe.
You said it assclown - Ok WORK the same, which is a scientifically ignorant statement along with your claim of permanent immunity.

Viruses ALL work the same. Get the disease, and you are immune to it for ever after.

Then you must be one of the dumbest liberals I've seen yet. All those idiotic liberal ideas you support will not benefit you or your country, they are all urban centric. You actively vote against your own best interests, wow.

Yes, we do. Dumbass. Viruses ALL work the same. Get the disease, and you are immune to it for ever after. The flu is EXACTLY the same as covid. Everything that the flu does, covid will too. ALL viruses mutate. In general the mutations make them more infectious, but less deadly. Just like are seeing with covid. I am not to blame for your ignorance and stupidity. That is on you, in the case of your innate stupidity, and the public schools who taught you nothing.

You said it assclown - Ok WORK the same, which is a scientifically ignorant statement along with your claim of permanent immunity.

Viruses ALL work the same. Get the disease, and you are immune to it for ever after.

Yes, they all WORK the same. Your leaving that word out completely altered what I said. Go figure, you fascists are all alike. You lie because you are ignorant, stupid twerps.

Then you must be one of the dumbest liberals I've seen yet. All those idiotic liberal ideas you support will not benefit you or your country, they are all urban centric. You actively vote against your own best interests, wow.

He's not a liberal. He's a fascist.

Huuuuge difference.

But the evidence is clear: The problem is the unvaccinated population. If more people got the vaccines, the current surge wouldn’t be as big; it certainly wouldn’t lead to the levels of hospitalization and death now seen across the US. This was true months ago, and remains true today.

Unvaccinated people still make up the vast majority of cases, hospitalizations, and deaths. They’ve made up more than 94 percent of reported Covid-19 cases in states with available data, a report last week from the Kaiser Family Foundation found. They’ve also made up similar, or higher, shares of hospitalizations and deaths.

Then there’s what really happened in the Provincetown outbreak. The headlines noted three-fourths of people infected by the virus were vaccinated. But among the more than 900 cases tracked as a result of the outbreak, just seven led to hospitalization — and there were zero deaths. If this was 2020, when there were no vaccines, closer to 90 people would have been hospitalized and about nine would have died, based on hospitalization and death rates over the last year.

The delta variant isn't the same thing as the original virus.

It has 1000 times the viral load as the original virus.

It would have been a lot worse than the original virus without the vaccine.

Translation: I live in a lily-white commune that's been very successful at keeping brown people out.

1628105594543.png

Mod Edit: Link Removed. Rules preclude linking or discussing material from other message boards. Content should be removed by the rules, but I'm leaving it if you provide primary link.

Calypso Jones Do you have the PRIMARY source for this "article"?? I'll help you edit this post if you PM me...

"
Researchers from Germany have conducted the world’s first-ever postmortem study on a corpse that prior to death had been “vaccinated” for the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19). They found that every single organ of the now-deceased person’s body had become infested with spike proteins due to the jab.

About one month prior to his death, the 86-year-old man had received his first dose of a Fauci Flu shot. He later became infected with Chinese Germs and had to be rushed to a nearby hospital for treatment.

It was already too late, though. The man’s body was overtaken by Trump Vaccine spike proteins that ate up his vital organs and left him for dead. According to reports, the man had received a “lipid nanoparticle-formulated, nucleoside-modified RNA vaccine BNT162b2 in a 30 ?g dose.”

“On that day and in the following 2 weeks, he presented with no clinical symptoms,” reads a paper about the case that was published in the International Journal of Infectious Diseases.

“On day 18, he was admitted to hospital for worsening diarrhea. Since he did not present with any clinical signs of COVID-19, isolation in a specific setting did not occur. Laboratory testing revealed hypochromic anemia and increased creatinine serum levels. Antigen test and polymerase chain reaction (PCR) for SARS-CoV-2 were negative.”

By day 25, the man finally tested “positive” for Chinese Germs
It took all the way until day 25 for the man to finally test “positive” for the Fauci Flu. Just one day later, he died in the hospital of kidney and respiratory failure caused by the vaccine.

Researchers later found that the patient’s entire body had become overrun with high viral RNA loads, also known as vaccine-induced spike proteins. The man was clearly killed by the jab.

“In summary, the results of our autopsy case study in a patient with mRNA vaccine confirm the view that by first dose of vaccination against SARS-CoV-2 immunogenicity can already be induced, while sterile immunity is not adequately developed,” the study concluded.

While it was discovered that the lethal injection did trigger an immune response inside the man’s body, it did absolutely nothing to stop the spread of the virus or the spike proteins that caused his organs to fail.

What this all shows, of course, is that the Trump Vaccines are doing more harm than good – if they are doing any good at all. They also appear to be accelerating the spread of the Chinese Virus and its associated illnesses.

This is why we are urging our readers to just say no to experimental drug injections from the government. There is simply no need for anyone to take these shots unless they have some kind of death wish, in which case there are suicide help lines available to talk them out of taking their own lives with Fauci’s lethal injections.

“Sadly, after a few months, the truth will be revealed, and then those who took the jabs will become the pariahs of society!” wrote one commenter at Infowars. “Remember, this whole fake vaccine affair violates every single article of the Nuremberg Code, which the U.S. adopted decades ago.”

“What’s incredible about this whole thing, is that the drug inventors, nor the manufacturers are liable for any adverse consequences related to their Covid-19 vaccines, because they were created under an emergency declaration and considered immune to any irregularities, because their intention was to save humanity,” noted another, suggesting that this format of pushing deadly, liability-free drugs on the masses is part of the “new normal.”

“Sound familiar? Get used to it because intention covers a multitude of sins.”

Last edited by a moderator:

The point was that we're being mislead. Not our numbers are that bad

Just any insinuation that this is now a young people problem is absurd fear mongering

Do not give children this shot. Do not take it if you're young and healthy

Forum List

Back