Israeli scientist says COVID-19 could be treated for under $1/day

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE

Double-blind study shows ivermectin reduces disease’s duration and infectiousness • FDA and WHO caution against its use​

Ivermectin, a drug used to fight parasites in third-world countries, could help reduce the length of infection for people who contract coronavirus for less than a $1 a day, according to recent research by Sheba Medical Center in Tel Hashomer.

Prof. Eli Schwartz, founder of the Center for Travel Medicine and Tropical Disease at Sheba, conducted a randomized, controlled, double-blinded trial from May 15, 2020, through the end of January 2021 to evaluate the effectiveness of ivermectin in reducing viral shedding among nonhospitalized patients with mild to moderate COVID-19.

Ivermectin has been approved by the US Food and Drug Administration since 1987. The drug’s discoverers were awarded the 2015 Nobel Prize in medicine for its treatment of onchocerciasis, a disease caused by infection with a parasitic roundworm.

Over the years, it has been used for other indications, including scabies and head lice. Moreover, in the last decade, several clinical studies have started to show its antiviral activity against viruses ranging from HIV and the flu to Zika and West Nile.

The drug is also extremely economical. A study published in the peer-reviewed American Journal of Therapeutics showed that the cost of ivermectin for other treatments in Bangladesh is around $0.60 to $1.80 for a five-day course. It costs up to $10 a day in Israel, Schwartz said.

In Schwartz’s study, some 89 eligible volunteers over the age of 18 who were diagnosed with coronavirus and staying in state-run COVID-19 hotels were divided into two groups: 50% received ivermectin, and 50% received a placebo, according to their weight. They were given the pills for three days in a row, an hour before a meal.

The volunteers were tested using a standard nasopharyngeal swab PCR test with the goal of evaluating whether there was a reduction in viral load by the sixth day – the third day after termination of the treatment. They were swabbed every two days.

Nearly 72% of volunteers treated with ivermectin tested negative for the virus by day six. In contrast, only 50% of those who received the placebo tested negative.

IN ADDITION, the study looked at culture viability, meaning how infectious the patients were, and found that only 13% of ivermectin patients were infectious after six days, compared with 50% of the placebo group – almost four times as many
Rea the rest

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee its not approved take the experimental jab .....that doesn't work at all

So many sheep ...so many sheep

Many knew about this as an effective, and far superior alternative to spike protein creation or injecting the actual spike protein. This is beyond belief anyone can close their eyes and ears to this accurate solution. It's been mentioned by many and muffled by those who promote their wares for monetary gain. A real crime and many should go to prison for it but they won't unfortunately. They'll (NIH, Fauci, CDC, government spokespeople) claim later that they did their best and fought hard. Sure they did...for personal gain, notoriety, and money.

I'll be purchasing Ivermectin online soon as a backup precaution if needed. This medical measure would fall under Tier 2 of an appropriate medical response to a pandemic: educate the public about taking home care precautions, including at-home ventilators, effective medicines (this one and there are a few others considered to help reduce symptoms) even eating more veggies/fruits has been recommended to help lower the health risk (meat eaters won't like that part much;) various other measures to avoid need of further care...as in no need to go to the hospital for a ventilator for many overall healthy people.

Last edited:
yeah, I heard about this. Only anecdotally.

This is how India dealt with it, and in America and Europe, we had either a press blackout, or our press slammed them and hid the truth, or so I hear. Part of the excuse, or so I think, is there were no controlled studies, just clinical studies. I think India may have even been pressured in some places to discontinue it's use. Not sure of the whole controversy.

India sues WHO over cover-up of Ivermectin as COVID cure​

It is good to finally have the control (and peer review on it?)

Many knew about this as an effective, and far superior alternative to spike protein creation or injecting the actual spike protein. This is beyond belief anyone can close their eyes and ears to this accurate solution. It's been mentioned by many and muffled by those who promote their wares for monetary gain. A real crime and many should go to prison for it but they won't unfortunately. They'll claim to they did their best and fought hard. Sure they did...for personal gain, notoriety, and money. I'll be purchasing online soon as a backup as needed.

Yes indeed sir
We suspected and kept hearing it about its effectiveness since the beginning

We were told to shut up and listen to the "experts" yet again

Seems ivermectin and nicotine lozenges is the way to go
Could of easily ended this last year 1...2.3 at a fraction of the cost ....that's still piling up...and might for years to come if the speculation about long term side effects...

Long term animal testing on this type of therapy doesn't bode well for the guinea pigs that walk amongst us

This is how India dealt with it, and in America and Europe, we had either a press blackout, or our press slammed them and hid the truth, or so I hear. Part of the excuse, or so I think, is there were no controlled studies, just clinical studies. I think India may have even been pressured in some places to discontinue it's use. Not sure of the whole controversy.

Yep two different provences took different approaches in India
The one which used ivermectin crushed the chi com globonhomo Inc's bio weapon ...

Never take the poison...that doesn't even really work at all

Not you progressives
You're very wise you need boosters

Unfortunately, unless it's reversed course, at least one American journal (one of the top 3-sorry forget which one) began a new requirement last year for all COVID-19 papers to be pre-screened PRIOR to being released for peer-review. I'll have to look for an update. I read about a team of 3 scientists who'd spent 18 months conducting research and when they submitted their findings it was rejected. So basically, 18 months of work down the drain that nobody ever saw...outside of their personal circles and the extra layer of a "review board" of that medical journal. How lovely. Nothing to see here folks, just another day in filtered info land.

Edit-for readers who might not know, peer review doesn't mean that it will be published in a medical journal-but it gets it out to other scientists/doctors researching similar topics. IOW-quite the fascist action to remove information from being viewed by other scientists around the world. To prevent information from being peer-reviewed because it didn't fit the narrative being told is wrong.

Last edited:

Double-blind study shows ivermectin reduces disease’s duration and infectiousness • FDA and WHO caution against its use​

Ivermectin, a drug used to fight parasites in third-world countries, could help reduce the length of infection for people who contract coronavirus for less than a $1 a day, according to recent research by Sheba Medical Center in Tel Hashomer.

Prof. Eli Schwartz, founder of the Center for Travel Medicine and Tropical Disease at Sheba, conducted a randomized, controlled, double-blinded trial from May 15, 2020, through the end of January 2021 to evaluate the effectiveness of ivermectin in reducing viral shedding among nonhospitalized patients with mild to moderate COVID-19.

Ivermectin has been approved by the US Food and Drug Administration since 1987. The drug’s discoverers were awarded the 2015 Nobel Prize in medicine for its treatment of onchocerciasis, a disease caused by infection with a parasitic roundworm.

Over the years, it has been used for other indications, including scabies and head lice. Moreover, in the last decade, several clinical studies have started to show its antiviral activity against viruses ranging from HIV and the flu to Zika and West Nile.

The drug is also extremely economical. A study published in the peer-reviewed American Journal of Therapeutics showed that the cost of ivermectin for other treatments in Bangladesh is around $0.60 to $1.80 for a five-day course. It costs up to $10 a day in Israel, Schwartz said.

In Schwartz’s study, some 89 eligible volunteers over the age of 18 who were diagnosed with coronavirus and staying in state-run COVID-19 hotels were divided into two groups: 50% received ivermectin, and 50% received a placebo, according to their weight. They were given the pills for three days in a row, an hour before a meal.

The volunteers were tested using a standard nasopharyngeal swab PCR test with the goal of evaluating whether there was a reduction in viral load by the sixth day – the third day after termination of the treatment. They were swabbed every two days.

Nearly 72% of volunteers treated with ivermectin tested negative for the virus by day six. In contrast, only 50% of those who received the placebo tested negative.

IN ADDITION, the study looked at culture viability, meaning how infectious the patients were, and found that only 13% of ivermectin patients were infectious after six days, compared with 50% of the placebo group – almost four times as many
Rea the rest

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee its not approved take the experimental jab .....that doesn't work at all

The article you are quoting says: "The study appeared on the MedRxiv health-research sharing site. It has not yet been peer reviewed."
I wasn't familiar with that site so I followed the link to MedRxiv and clicked on the "about" tab.

About medRxiv [FAQ]

medRxiv (pronounced "med-archive") is a free online archive and distribution server for complete but unpublished manuscripts (preprints) in the medical, clinical, and related health sciences. Preprints are preliminary reports of work that have not been certified by peer review. They should not be relied on to guide clinical practice or health-related behavior and should not be reported in news media as established information.

The article you are quoting says: "The study appeared on the MedRxiv health-research sharing site. It has not yet been peer reviewed."
I wasn't familiar with that site so I followed the link to MedRxiv and clicked on the "about" tab.

About medRxiv [FAQ]

medRxiv (pronounced "med-archive") is a free online archive and distribution server for complete but unpublished manuscripts (preprints) in the medical, clinical, and related health sciences. Preprints are preliminary reports of work that have not been certified by peer review. They should not be relied on to guide clinical practice or health-related behavior and should not be reported in news media as established information.

Yes any leftwinger and normie should dismiss all information that's not approved and absolutely take the mrna gene therapy shot ....and any boosters they insist you need

X8ML9NyM.jpeg

Yes any leftwinger and normie should dismiss all information that's not approved and absolutely take the mrna gene therapy shot ....and any boosters they insist you need

View attachment 521698
Good luck dude. If I get a breakthrough case after my Florida trip, I will probably go to my own doctors as recommended by my local health department and inquire to receive Covid-19 Monoclonal Antibody Infusion Therapy, like Donald Trump did, even before it was available to the public under Emergency Use Authorization. If he's worth it, I'm damn sure worth it. I suspect he got the best healthcare available on the planet when he caught Covid.
You do what you want, but you stand a higher chance of ending up in a crowded emergency room with plummeting oxygen levels, like my son was talking about from his shift as an ER nurse, last night, when they were backed up all night and there were only 6 rooms left in the whole hospital, and today started treating patients in temp trailers and tents outside. They didn't even get to this point during the 2020 Covid-19 first waves.

Four countries embraced Ivermectin and all four quickly changed their minds when no one was being helped by this drug. Peru was hailed as an ivermectin success story by ivermectin advocates and pro ivermectin scientists. Peru currently has the highest per capita death rate from covid and is currently under a national health emergency. This is the country that initially included ivermectin in their covid treatment protocols. If ivermectin is the miracle drug everyone claims it is, why are countries like Peru reversing direction on it's use, as desperate as they are?

Four countries embraced Ivermectin and all four quickly changed their minds when no one was being helped by this drug. Peru was hailed as an ivermectin success story by ivermectin advocates and pro ivermectin scientists. Peru currently has the highest per capita death rate from covid and is currently under a national health emergency. This is the country that initially included ivermectin in their covid treatment protocols. If ivermectin is the miracle drug everyone claims it is, why are countries like Peru reversing direction on it's use, as desperate as they are?

They are taking over the counter animal ivermectin. IVM must be dosed to weight. Undoubtedly they are not taking proper doses.

They are taking over the counter animal ivermectin. IVM must be dosed to weight. Undoubtedly they are not taking proper doses.

Not only does your article not state your claim, but i wasn't talking about regular ppl taking the drug on their own, i'm talking about it being prescribed by doctors in hospitals as part of their covid treatment protocols. This was happening in different countries, until each government reversed course on approving the drug for it's use when it showed no efficacy.

Rea the rest

Indeed.

Deplorable Yankee you posted a month ago or so a link of all these doctors around the world that prescribe Ivermectin,can you post that link again? would very much appreciate it.

But if we pay less than $1 a day to treat COVID, Big Pharma and the politicians they pay off will lose a lot of money.

Rea the rest

Of course, not treat though, prevent: VITAMIN D, EVERY DAY, for me it's been 3 or 4 years now, since then not a single cold, the flu, nothing of the respiratory kind. Scientific studies to back it all up. No wonder we never hear about it, they can't keep that one from you so they don't talk about it, that's all they can do, WE WIN! He he.

Oh, I found a video behind a folder in my documents, I think it may interest some of you. This is an interview with Dr. David Martin and Dr. Reiner Fuellmich, if you haven't seen this, it solves the case of Covid and all the scientific documents are attached here, down, I mean there, oh dear, I'm lost again, an attaccment, down there.

Attachments

• David E Martin - The Fauci COVID-19 Dossier.pdf
    4.6 MB · Views: 54

Rea the rest

Yes, I think it belongs to Merck now and believe or not MERCK the huge pharmaceutical company has given away over 3 billion pills of Ivermectin to children in Africa because it's the only thing that kills the horrific worms that we see in children's eyes sometimes, they gave it away and the program still goes on I think, the Merck site coud confirm that... what a horrific thing, I need to cange the subject, bye!

Forum List

Back