Breaking: WH Press Sec----"President Obama Does Not Believe Comey Is Trying To Influence Election"

I knew that was coming. Next comes the DOJ stepping out of the way so the FBI can indict her.

hillary-weiner-selfies.jpg.cf.jpg

There you have it, you Hillary-supporting 'libtards' - your supreme leader said Comey is NOT trying to effect the election, so find someone else to blame...other than Hillary, of course. :p

As usual, you right wingers are interpreting Obama's message ALL wrong.....Expected from you..LOL

• Banned
There you have it, you Hillary-supporting 'libtards' - your supreme leader said Comey is NOT trying to effect the election, so find someone else to blame...other than Hillary, of course. :p
Yep! Obama just neutralized the libtards excuse for blaming Comey.

White House spokesperson Josh Ernest said, "President Obama doesn't think Comey is trying to influence the election."

Repeating his 2007/8 performance, Obama once again is throwing Hillary under the bus

WTF.

Why is Obama throwing Hillary to the wolves? Doesn't he realize she can come back to bite him and his plan to turn Libya, Syria and Iraq over to Jihad?

Zero Hedge | On a long enough timeline the survival rate for everyone drops to zero

White House spokesperson Josh Ernest said, "President Obama doesn't think Comey is trying to influence the election."

Repeating his 2007/8 performance, Obama once again is throwing Hillary under the bus

WTF.

Why is Obama throwing Hillary to the wolves? Doesn't he realize she can come back to bite him and his plan to turn Libya, Syria and Iraq over to Jihad?

Zero Hedge | On a long enough timeline the survival rate for everyone drops to zero
Yeah, something funny going on. Comey didn't make that announcement without Obama knowing about it.

"President Obama doesn't think Comey is trying to influence the election."

...but he is, Loretta lynch is, the DNC is, Donna Brazile was, etc....

WTF.

Yeah, something funny going on. Comey didn't make that announcement without Obama knowing about it.
Obama is signaling the end of hitlery.....he's blowing the dog whistle.....

I wonder if he had a meeting where Comey showed him his evidence. Maybe its not looking good for Hillary, so Obama is now getting on the right side of this scandal.

I wonder if he had a meeting where Comey showed him his evidence. Maybe its not looking good for Hillary, so Obama is now getting on the right side of this scandal.

No, there's more to it. Hillary has Obama lying about so many things including that she had her own server. The bigger picture is that she needed her own server because her and Obama we throwing the ME into chaos: Libya, Syria and Iraq and I can't imagine Hillary just ends her political career letting Obama fuck her like this

There's something else going on here

Obama isn't in the business of freaking people out wh conspiracy theories. That's what a president should do . Unlike Mr. "It's rigged if I lose ".

Forum List

Back