Breaking: Wall St Journal: Bill O'Reilly Out

Fox News is going Snowflake soft. It's under new management. It's heading Left Wing Globalist. But on the bright side, there's now a great opportunity for real Conservatives and Libertarians to start a new News Channel. I would love to see that happen.

Dennis Miller and Watters make progressives look like fools
No. They make themselves look like fools. Watters is to O'Reilly what Stuttering John is to Howard Stern, and Miller is a has been who never was.

Billy boy is not returning to his show! Booooohooooo

Fox Is Preparing to Cut Ties With Bill O’Reilly
His bootlickers should be running to his defense any minute now.

It's the mainstream media's fault... :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

But, but, but Bill Clinton... :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

These women are all liars... :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Apparently yet another woman has filed charges against him for sexual harassment. But I think Fox had reached the tipping point already according to the WSJ, which is an extremely conservative newspaper owned by Rupert Murdoch Who just happens to be O'Reilly's boss, too
The sad thing is, Fox will hand over millions to O'Reilly in order to part ways with him. So basically, he is being rewarded by Fox for his mistreatment of women.
Well, democrats rewarded Billy Clinton with a second term after his rapes.
I was wondering when the first idiot would show up. Now I know.

...even with all of his problems he still beats the shit out of the progressives in the ratings... lol
What can I say? The GOP base loves themselves some wife-beating monsters.
Well, it doesn't seem like he is a child molester/rapist like slick Willy…

I would disagree. At least one incident may come up to rape. There is no doubt that Trump is a sexual harasser of women. The very same people who made a big deal over Clinton looked the other way and even attacked women who came forward.

Fox News is going Snowflake soft. It's under new management. It's heading Left Wing Globalist. But on the bright side, there's now a great opportunity for real Conservatives and Libertarians to start a new News Channel. I would love to see that happen.
Fox's has always been far too progressive for my taste…

It's the mainstream media's fault... :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

But, but, but Bill Clinton... :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

These women are all liars... :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Apparently yet another woman has filed charges against him for sexual harassment. But I think Fox had reached the tipping point already according to the WSJ, which is an extremely conservative newspaper owned by Rupert Murdoch Who just happens to be O'Reilly's boss, too
The sad thing is, Fox will hand over millions to O'Reilly in order to part ways with him. So basically, he is being rewarded by Fox for his mistreatment of women.
What are you challenging? That Clinton was a scum bag that abused women, or that you voted for him?

...even with all of his problems he still beats the shit out of the progressives in the ratings... lol
Who? Whatever, you support a wife beating monster. You sick fuck.
Progressives are professionals at raping/molesting children..

Sorry, that can't be true, you're already here.

Who? Whatever, you support a wife beating monster. You sick fuck.
Progressives are professionals at raping/molesting children..
I suspect you spend a lot of time thinking about raping/molest.......... oops I should stop myself there.

Anyways, you support wife beating monsters. Can't put any sick perversions past you can we?

Source: Fox News and Bill O'Reilly are talking exit

Oh well....be nice if they give Patrick Buchanan or Judge Napolitano a spot! Still wish they would get rid of that fudge packer Shepard Smith.
How do you know that the accusations are false?

Did you conduct the investigation? Have an inside source? What...?
I hope you aren't expecting a coherent answer.

Because all you are going to get is something like, "I know all of the bitches lied! That's all the proof I need!"

OAN is a channel I watch occasionally, along with the BBC for an international take.

I know the Bill O'Reilly "controversy" has been going on for some days now. I haven't been following it, but I have a sneaking feeling that were I to "catch up" on the matter, I'd see it as something that doesn't merit my, or anyone's other than Bill and the people who depend on his paycheck and labors, having followed it at all.

Really. Why should the general public give a damn, much less be fully informed, that O'Reilly did "whatever" and lost his job as a result?
  • Do you have any "skin in the game" as goes his appearance on television and his having/doing the job he's now lost? I sure don't.
  • Is Bill so unique that nobody else can do the job he did? I doubt it.
  • Is Bill so poor that we should worry for his and his family's sustenance? Not likely.
Truly, I just don't see what's newsworthy about the matter. It strikes me as an employee and employer matter that really doesn't belong in the news. Bill did whatever he did and his employer either is okay with it or not. Whether Fox is or isn't okay with it and his performance is really not my business. Can I opine upon and pass judgment on O'Reilly based on the information I obtain from news reports about the situation and him? Yes, I can just as others can. But to what end be any of our opinions? Our view of the matter does not make or eliminate the innocuousness or reprehensibility of whatever the man did or didn't do.

From a newsworthiness standpoint, about all I think need be said is nothing in the course of Fox's assessment of the matter and, upon completion of that analysis, either (1) nothing if Fox is okay with whatever happened, or (2) that Bill has left Fox news. Period. The details are not our business, unless, of course one is of a mind to consider hiring Mr. O'Reilly, in which case, one can contact his prior employers and other references and use the information received as part of the body of information one weighs to gauge whether to hire him.

OAN is a channel I watch occasionally, along with the BBC for an international take.

BBC leans too far Left Wing Globalist for me, and i can't quite figure OAN out yet. How do you feel about OAN?

Forum List

Back