Bill O'Reilly: The media is gone, it's over.

O'Reilly was never on post Ailes Fox News.
Deflecting again I see.
Are you simply unable to comment on what CNN did last Friday?

doesn't matter ... fox is fox & always will be fox with every bit of filthy lying baggage they carry.

now, as far as CNN - i don't watch CNN. in fact, i don't even have cable.

but. i wouldn't doubt that CNN did what CNN could do for ratings & revenue.

doesn't matter ... fox is fox & always will be fox with every bit of filthy lying baggage they carry.

now, as far as CNN - i don't watch CNN. in fact, i don't even have cable.

but. i wouldn't doubt that CNN did what CNN could do for ratings & revenue.
Deflected again... at least you are consistent

I forget the term but it was something along the lines of "concierge media" meaning that they tailor their message to the audience instead of just reporting the news.

What is hilarious is that the right wing loons here believe that they are getting "fair and balanced" reporting.
Yup. And, when the right-wing media does do the right thing and report the truth, they get punished. As Fox learned to their everlasting regret.

The great unwashed right-wing rank and file are not looking for truth. They are looking for an echo chamber. To paraphrase the movie, "They can't handle the truth".

That is unfortunate. All it takes is a demagogue like Trump to exploit these guys. Fortunately for America, Trump is inept. I fear the next right-wing demagogue who not only exploits these guys but is far more effective in dismantling our democratic institutions.

Yup. And, when the right-wing media does do the right thing and report the truth, they get punished. As Fox learned to their everlasting regret.

The great unwashed right-wing rank and file are not looking for truth. They are looking for an echo chamber. To paraphrase the movie, "They can't handle the truth".

That is unfortunate. All it takes is a demagogue like Trump to exploit these guys. Fortunately for America, Trump is inept. I fear the next right-wing demagogue who not only exploits these guys but is far more effective in dismantling our democratic institutions.
88aa5a9708fe10faa3529b8420fc07aa.jpg

back when he was on FOX, bill o'reilly tried to pass off street fighting as union protest thuggery in the streets of wisconsin.

'cept for one thing ... the footage he was peddling showed palm trees in the background.

in wisconsin. so, ol' bill has no credibility when it comes to media honesty.
Except it should be pretty easy to check if what he said was true by anyone with access to the whole statement. Maybe that's what the usual suspects are counting on, nobody having access to the whole statement so they can mindlessly whine about him not telling the truth.

:itsok: Don't blame you. What else have you retards got other than posting a meme? You certainly can't refute anything I posted.
And that is the crux of it.
You deflect/refuse to refute the original topic... and then want to gripe about someone not replying to your off topic white noise.

:rolleyes:

Deflected again... at least you are consistent

i don't know what CNN did or didn't do - or reported or didn't report. i responded to bill o'really having no room to bloviate about truth in media.

period. & i stand by THAT. there's no deflection, sweety.

Except it should be pretty easy to check if what he said was true by anyone with access to the whole statement. Maybe that's what the usual suspects are counting on, nobody having access to the whole statement so they can mindlessly whine about him not telling the truth.

a clock is right twice a day ... that still means it's untrustworthy most of the time.

doy.

i don't know what CNN did or didn't do - or reported or didn't report. i responded to bill o'really having no room to bloviate about truth in media.

period. & i stand by THAT. there's no deflection, sweety.
Yet - the example you gave of him was debunked within 24 hours... yet here you are repeating it again.
q

Lots of deflection from CNN going on. One of the fakest news agencies in the country.
You people are fucking pathetic.

Yet - the example you gave of him was debunked within 24 hours... yet here you are repeating it again.
q

i never saw that it was debunked - ever. & looked it up just now.... how surprising - but ok, my bad. on that one. yet that doesn't change the fact that he doesn't speak the truth as a rule. there are chock full of failed fact checks on his ass, not to mention his scummy character.

i never saw that it was debunked - ever. & looked it up just now.... how surprising - but ok, my bad. on that one. yet that doesn't change the fact that he doesn't speak the truth as a rule. there are chock full of failed fact checks on his ass, not to mention his scummy character.
yeah, cause you don't read the thread.
I gave you the link to that falsehood right after you made it... you know... that little red flag at the top of your screen that let's you know someone responded directly to you?
And then you follow up with a characterization that you can't back up.

The topic is... O'Reilly stated that the American news media is dead. And gave a current, recent example showing why - CNN did a character assassination on O'Reilly (for the 1000th time) - and they did it with full knowledge that it is an absolute lie.
And then - here you are - the people who fall for that misinformation every single day.
And that is why we are so divided. No one listens anymore.
There have been 37 responses to this thread. And what...2? Maybe 3? Responded to the topic at all.

yeah, cause you don't read the thread.

it happens. get over yerself & tell me how you never ever EVER did that yerself.

I gave you the link to that falsehood right after you made it... you know... that little red flag at the top of your screen that let's you know someone responded directly to you?

didn't see it.

And then you follow up with a characterization that you can't back up.

oh bullshit. bill oreilly has been fact check AND failed many times, AND he is a sexual harasser. gonna deny that too, OP?

The topic is... O'Reilly stated that the American news media is dead. And gave a current, recent example showing why - CNN did a character assassination on O'Reilly (for the 1000th time) - and they did it with full knowledge that it is an absolute lie.

okey dokey. not once did i defend CNN. right?

right.

And then - here you are - the people who fall for that misinformation every single day.

oh dear ... ever hear the expression ' past behavior dictates future expectations?

And that is why we are so divided. No one listens anymore.
There have been 37 responses to this thread. And what...2? Maybe 3? Responded to the topic at all.

well, then - i'll bail on this one.

it happens. get over yerself & tell me how you never ever EVER did that yerself.

didn't see it.

oh bullshit. bill oreilly has been fact check AND failed many times, AND he is a sexual harasser. gonna deny that too, OP?

okey dokey. not once did i defend CNN. right?

right.

oh dear ... ever hear the expression ' past behavior dictates future expectations?

well, then - i'll bail on this one.

Okay so, to get a good characterization of you - I should ask all of the people that don't like you. Even better to ask people who have it out for you. - Right?
No?
Why not? That is what you are doing here.
All of the things you list, are all characterizations said by people who either hate him, or want him to go away because he is killing their own ratings.
The sexual harassment claims... no one knows what is true or what is not true.
The most damning accusation of all, was given by his former assistant. Who, admittedly, had sexual relations with him. But 6 years later, after losing her job, now claimed that it was non-consensual.
WTF?? Exactly how is getting into a shower nude, with another nude man and then performing sexual favors with him.... supposed to be not consensual. I don't buy the #believallwomen
I don't necessarily believe her. Again - saying this event was "non consensual"??? Bullshit.
If she didn't want to do it, she didn't have to. As well as the claim "he had my career in his hands, and he knew it". - Also bullshit. She was the executive assistant to the most successful media personality in the world. Really? You think she would have had a problem getting a job if she quit? No. Plenty of folks would have wanted her.
But again - that doesn't address the content of the thread does it?
That doesn't address what he showed CNN did does it?
And BTW - he blasted Fox News throughout that interview, and has done so 100s of times.

Forum List

Back