Bill O'Reilly: The media is gone, it's over.

I am being attacked for my defense of Bill O'Reilly. Holy shit.
Bill O’Liely had a complete.Blacklist of Dr. Michael Savage at Fox that lasted years ( And after he was ousted Hannitycartied the blacklisting of Savage over with an iron fist . Fuck those guys ...

I am being attacked for my defense of Bill O'Reilly. Holy shit.
I guess that was twice yesterday I did this.
I was frustrated that, once again in this God's forsaken place, you make a post and all anyone does is off topic white noise.
Have a good day

I was with you...
Mike Wallace way back in the 1970s when hosting 60 minutes predicted it.
News shows used to be a federally mandated show that all television networks had to provide nightly.
They always lost money.
One month 60 minutes made money. Mike Wallace told his staff this was not good news. Once the network execs become aware that news can make money...it will never be the same again.
Which is exactly what happened.

And in this thread, you can see that the left members responding - did not address what was said. Only attacked who said it.
That is all they have been trained to do.
1696073698997.png

~S~

Why was the fairness doctrine repealed quizlet?

The FCC repealed the fairness doctrine because the growth of cable made it unnecessary. John Adams once wrote that "our liberty depends on freedom of the press, and that cannot be limited without being lost." Most Americans find the televised news credible. The early press was partisan.

Why was the fairness doctrine repealed quizlet?

The FCC repealed the fairness doctrine because the growth of cable made it unnecessary. John Adams once wrote that "our liberty depends on freedom of the press, and that cannot be limited without being lost." Most Americans find the televised news credible. The early press was partisan.
The old press was for sure partisan, people talk about Walter Cronkite as if the man was Jesus Christ. Cronkite was biased as hell.
BUUUT - the difference is they didn't just flat out lie to the public. They would leave a few things out maybe, maybe spin a little to produce an outcome they liked better.
Today's mass media flat out lie every single day. Bald faced lie.
And O'Reilly gave a good example of it.. in which CNN knowingly, willingly created content that was the opposite of what was true. On purpose. Fox does it too.
I don't believe they went that far before cable news.

Forum List

Back