BREAKING UPDATE: Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene Says “Whistleblower for Joe Biden is Not Missing”

MTG trying to coverup Comers' BS...

>>Greene spoke to War Room host Steve Bannon after Rep. James Comer (R-KY) revealed on Fox News that at least one informant had been lost.<<

"Now, the truth that I can tell everyone this morning is we have not lost the submarine," Greene said. "That whistleblower is very safe. But he does fear for his life, and rightfully so."

>>While Greene claimed she was in contact with one whistleblower, up to nine other witnesses were missing or unavailable.<<

Even Grassley admits there is NO EVIDENCE.

>>But Grassley was singing a different tune on Friday, admitting to Newsmax’s Greta Van Susteren that he has no evidence to back his claim, Newsweek reports.<<

"It is a very serious allegation. I wish I could say that I knew it was true or untrue," the 89-year-old lawmaker told Van Susteren"

That’s the weakest attempt at deflection yet. How many charges and convictions do you have against Hillary Clinton, the “Butcher of Benghazi”.

30 years of accusations, insinuations the allegations and we’re still waiting for the evidence against her

You can only cry wolf for so long. The American people are sick of the lies in the accusations in there looking for actual fucking evidence.

Republicans and their media are not being cut any slack on this issue any longer.

Put up or shut up.
Well played. Apologizing for that murderous shit beast is a good way to avoid a "suddenly". :laughing0301:

Your miserable, pathetic existence is assured to continue in perpetuity.... or until you hang yourself on the chain link fence at the back of the trailer park.

Great news. I bet Biden's ole butthole is going to pucker up when he gets news of this.

I hear he’s hiding out with DB Cooper!

The reason that the Oversight Committee is investigating is because of the suspicious activity reports, dumbfuck.

DOJ has a whole drawer full of SARS. They don't generate a SAR over nothing. It proves the Bidens have been up to a LOT of suspicious activity! All they can do now is to try to sit on them. Lucky for Joe that he isn't Trump. Trump never had a single SAR but the whole deep state wanted to get him out of their hair.

And as Comer and others dig into these reports, they find more and more suspicious activity. Dozens of circuitous bank accounts. Wire transfers every which way. Millions going to people for no known good reason having done nothing they can show for earning it. Company after straw company created only to mislead investigators. Anytime your president is up to such voluminous suspicious activity, it demands a thorough investigation.

It'll now be up to the Biden's to clear themselves and prove it all innocent!

FAT CHANCE.

I hear he’s hiding out with DB Cooper!

The FBI cracked the identity of Dan Cooper way back in 2012.

Turns out he was an alias for the mad renegade scientist Dr. Sheldon Cooper.

cooper.jpg

Even Grassley admits there is NO EVIDENCE.

>>But Grassley was singing a different tune on Friday, admitting to Newsmax’s Greta Van Susteren that he has no evidence to back his claim, Newsweek reports.<<

"It is a very serious allegation. I wish I could say that I knew it was true or untrue," the 89-year-old lawmaker told Van Susteren"

in your quote he isn’t saying there is no evidence. he is saying he isnkr sure if it’s true or not. The investigating continues

So what's the evidence that Joe Biden committed any crime again?

The reason that the Oversight Committee is investigating is because of the suspicious activity reports, dumbfuck.

I was exactly correct...You moonbats are just parroting what you heard on antisocial media and the teevee.

trishah.jpg

That particular one is beyond help.
The Cult is hardwired right into its head.

What the hell is your definition of "evidence?"
evidence is the things, that tend to show were something so true or not. There can be evidence, tending to show something, but that does my mean it’s all the evidence

at this point some people have drawn a conclusion, others are still waiting to see the final results of rhe probe

Forum List

Back