Will Vice President Kamala Harris ever be President of The United States of America?

I think it's doubtful she could be elected to the office, but possible that she becomes the president in the event he resigns or becomes too incapacitated to serve. I suspect a Harris presidency would not differ much from Biden's.

I think it's doubtful she could be elected to the office, but possible that she becomes the president in the event he resigns or becomes too incapacitated to serve. I suspect a Harris presidency would not differ much from Biden's.

I think she wants to be President, and will break away from Biden. If not now, in 8 years from now. Depending on if they both get re- elected in the next election.?

Will Vice President Kamala Harris ever become President of the United States of America? I say she breaks away from President Biden, and runs on her own , eventually.? Your thoughts.??
it could happen in the blink of the eye,,

I pray to god it never happens,,

Not much different, except only worse. You think the left is crazy and enabled now? :laughing0301:

it could happen in the blink of the eye,,

I pray to god it never happens,,

If it does happen, like the Muzzies say, “inshallah”. If God wills it.

There's a reason why He put all these idiots in power. I don't have a fucking clue why, but God knows and He's not telling us.

If it does happen, like the Muzzies say, “inshallah”. If God wills it.

There's a reason why He put all these idiots in power. I don't have a fucking clue why, but God knows and He's not telling us.
it could be to take us so low the people have no choice but to rise up,,

Will Vice President Kamala Harris ever become President of the United States of America? I say she breaks away from President Biden, and runs on her own , eventually.? Your thoughts.??
Not likely. She's a disappointing campaigner. Hearing her speak in TN the other day was intriguing though...she's definitely found her voice.

I want her to run
I want her to talk about mean white men endlessly.
Let’s really get an accurate percentage on where we are with reality abandonment

Biden seems to have enough trouble figuring what he's achieved in 3 years. Ought to be a hoot hearing what Kamala's achievements have been.

I hope so, the total comedy and the self generated stupid would be gold. The country is dead anyway.

I wonder if she would giggle while I porked her?
oompaloompaVD.jpg

Forum List

Back