BREAKING UPDATE: Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene Says “Whistleblower for Joe Biden is Not Missing”

evidence is the things, that tend to show were something so true or not. There can be evidence, tending to show something, but that does my mean it’s all the evidence

at this point some people have drawn a conclusion, others are still waiting to see the final results of rhe probe
When someone says I have no idea, is that saying it's evidence? I don't think you're being honest.

When someone says I have no idea, is that saying it's evidence? I don't think you're being honest.
no it’s saying i don’t know yet. He’s saying he hasn’t drawn a conclusion

That’s what a responsible and objective person might do when and investigation is on going.

that’s the opposite of what we saw from demafasict that were simply parroting (what we now clearly know) were lies about trump from clinton,comey, shifty and company

By the way… SARS are generated for any transaction over $25k

no it’s saying i don’t know yet. He’s saying he hasn’t drawn a conclusion

That’s what a responsible and objective person might do when and investigation is on going.

that’s the opposite of what we saw from demafasict that were simply parroting (what we now clearly know) were lies about trump from clinton,comey, shifty and company
You are hopeless.

NO EVIDENCE!..NO EVIDENCE!...RAWWWWWK!

trishah.jpg

Toddster does that in Environment with the evidence in the post right above... over and over.

What 'Whistleblower'?

And what evidence against Biden?

You guys keep offering us accusations as evidence. And then seem confused and upset when you're laughed out of court.
Well dumbfuck, they aren't done gathering all the evidence yet. It's you retards who run to court with nothing, then cry as you lose.

Banks have filed numerous 'suspicious activity' reports against Joe Biden?

Show us.

Everytime I ask you for evidence, you ineptly fail to show us any....and just keep repeating your accusations backed by jackshit.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the right wing echo chamber.
Treasury Department flagged a whole bunch of Biden family (Joe is a member you know) transactions as suspicious. You'd know that if you took your head out of your ass. That seems to be your echo chamber.

Last edited:
Well dumbfuck, they aren't done gathering all the evidence yet. It's you retards who run to court with nothing, then cry as you lose.

Laughing.....then why was Monday supposed to be 'judgment day' for the Biden White House if they didn't have the evidence to directly connect Joe Biden to ANY crime?

And what's the indictment count again? 34 to 0.

Treasury Department flagged a whole bunch of Biden family (Joe is a member you know) transactions as suspicious. You'd know that if you took your head out of your ass. That seems to be your echo chamber.

So that's ZERO suspicious actives reports against Joe Biden.

Just like that's ZERO direct evidence connecting Joe Biden to any crime.

Just like its ZERO indictments against Biden.

How many indictments is Trump under again? Let me rephrase that. How many indictments is Trump under SO FAR?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back