Breaking Update: Biden to BAN Transporting Fossil Fuels by Train

Nothing is EVER dems fault….
Not true. It was the Democrats fault for assuming Hillary was going to win, with too many votes in this overwhelmingly Democratic nation being left on the table, leading to the election, with Russia's assistance, of a low-intelligence narcissist Fascist to fuck up America for four years.

So it only took a few short years for the entire railroad system to get that bad? Maybe Biden should've put the billions he gave Ukraine, in to fix the railroads.
Republicans voted to send billions to Ukraine. President Biden cannot do that on his own.

Republicans also voted against spending billions on American infrastructure - remember?

Get ready for explosive prices at the pump. Just a reminder, Biden has also made it impossible to build pipelines. If you can’t run natural gas through a pipeline you need to liquefy the natural gas and transport it my train, truck or ship. These Marxist are fully surrounding their target. No drilling, no transporting and no using, e.g., no gas stoves or furnaces.

It’s yet another thing he has no precedent for nor authority to do. Punative governance to beat up the American People So Bad that they will give in to anything

It’s yet another thing he has no precedent for nor authority to do. Punative governance to beat up the American People So Bad that they will give in to anything
The stupid within this thread is off the damn chain. The OP has to do with the transport of liquified natural gas by rail. That has absolutely nothing to do with the price of gasoline. The article didn't even mention oil or gasoline and it damn sure never made the completely false claim that the Biden administration has stopped the building of pipelines.

In the summer of 2020, PHMSA finalized the rule, along with the Federal Railroad Administration, to allow the bulk transport of LNG in specialized rail tank cars. Environmental groups and a coalition of states promptly filed a lawsuit in an effort to block the rule. No transportation of LNG by rail has occurred, PHMSA said.

No transportation of LNG by rail has occurred

You got that you stupid shits? No LNG has been shipped by rail. Hell, Trump sat on his damn hands for three and a half years before attempting to start moving it by rail. If it was so damn "important", why did he wait that long?

The stupid within this thread is off the damn chain. The OP has to do with the transport of liquified natural gas by rail. That has absolutely nothing to do with the price of gasoline. The article didn't even mention oil or gasoline and it damn sure never made the completely false claim that the Biden administration has stopped the building of pipelines.

In the summer of 2020, PHMSA finalized the rule, along with the Federal Railroad Administration, to allow the bulk transport of LNG in specialized rail tank cars. Environmental groups and a coalition of states promptly filed a lawsuit in an effort to block the rule. No transportation of LNG by rail has occurred, PHMSA said.

No transportation of LNG by rail has occurred

You got that you stupid shits? No LNG has been shipped by rail. Hell, Trump sat on his damn hands for three and a half years before attempting to start moving it by rail. If it was so damn "important", why did he wait that long?

I don’t care about any “OP”. Refuse to read LW MSM. We know its bad to restrict or ban anything to do with Energy and it will cost us. All for no good reason. 3 yrs in the courts? Mercy.

We fought light bulbs, Ethanol gas, gas stoves, gas heaters, 10 yr old diesel motors destroyed, solar BS, Electric car lies, windmills etc. All for the phony Gods of GW.

We know anything they say or do is chock full of lies, costs etc. it will only do harm to everyones daily lives. W/O any benefits to anyone. Manufacture a crisis and use it. They will make it permanent if bad for America.

I don’t care about any “OP”. Refuse to read LW MSM.
Thanks for proving my point, the very definition of "stupid".

There never has been any significant transportation of LNG by rail in the United States. I don't even think there is a demand for it. Most of the LNG is exported, all the production plants are at export terminals. And the safety hazard is real, one train car exploding can take out a whole city.

I mean here is the thing, when you right wing nut jobs were advocating for the Keystone pipeline you were all screaming about how dangerous it was to transport oil, simple ass oil, by rail and truck. But now, pressurized and liquified natural gas should be transported by rail? You guys couldn't find your ass with both hands.

Thanks for proving my point, the very definition of "stupid".

There never has been any significant transportation of LNG by rail in the United States. I don't even think there is a demand for it. Most of the LNG is exported, all the production plants are at export terminals. And the safety hazard is real, one train car exploding can take out a whole city.

I mean here is the thing, when you right wing nut jobs were advocating for the Keystone pipeline you were all screaming about how dangerous it was to transport oil, simple ass oil, by rail and truck. But now, pressurized and liquified natural gas should be transported by rail? You guys couldn't find your ass with both hands.

safest pipeline. Next rail. Don’t care MSM GOVT lies.
I’ve always had Gas water heater and house heater and stove. Why not encourage more use of it? Why restrict anything? Just because we can?

Idea? if they get all Electric then they can restrict you.

Get ready for explosive prices at the pump. Just a reminder, Biden has also made it impossible to build pipelines. If you can’t run natural gas through a pipeline you need to liquefy the natural gas and transport it my train, truck or ship. These Marxist are fully surrounding their target. No drilling, no transporting and no using, e.g., no gas stoves or furnaces.

You don't get LNG "at the pump" retard and LNG is moved primarily via pipelines

Forum List

Back