Has Biden explained it will cost From $5.6 Trillion to $71 Trillion to "guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

Iowa is at 63% Renewable, mostly Wind.
S Dakota 54% ....
Oklahoma 45% ..
In the Midwest/Plains states Wind is going crazy.
Farmers getting paid per turbine.
The Newest Cash Crop.

anyone notice any "Trillion/s" gone?
Taxes raised in those states?
NO.
Renewables, incl solar, are Cheaper in many scenarios.

`

Last edited:
Iowa is at 63% Renewable mostly Wind.
S Dakota 54% ....
Oklahoma 45% ..

anyone notice any Trillions gone?

`
I don't know about S. Dakota or Oklahoma, but I know Iowa is greatly expanding their renewable sources. Funding of 3.9 billion has been set aside for it in 2022. Projections are that they will payback the initial investment on 6 years.

The point was her assessment was right on target. You can try to smear her reputation as being biased but you can't dispute the prediction she made based on the way Trump's mind works. That was another sad attempt to discredit an opposing opinion that proved itself correct. No use in talking to you any further, it is obvious whatever I say you will attempt to subvert or deny anyway. Good night.
And as usual when people of your ILK can continue to spread falsified, negative news about people like Trump who by the way... made his billions not as a politician as Biden is making his millions through his son... BUT unlike Biden Trump and 2 other presidents have donated their salaries, to charity.
But the problem with people like you is far deeper and Brandy X Lee's pompous statement..
'It may feel good to think that your opinion is as valid as any expert’s, without needing to put in the effort and the time, but it is wishful thinking and not reality.'
Her opinion like Biden, and others in political power is the peons..(like you and me...) they think they are making a difference...but is wishful thinking...not reality"
The truly sad and FRIGHTENING truth is because of peons like you that ignore FACTS and reality... people like Biden, Soros, Lee, et.al. are totally using YOU!
You can't see it because you are impressed by their political correctness blown out of proportion by the MSM and the negative news the MSM put out against
Trump's politically incorrect and EXECUTIVE decisions that positively helped Americans! I'm in my 80s and have voted for 13 presidents and the truly ONLY president in my experience that represented us Plebeians (assuming you know what that is!) was Trump! And to me proof was the attached two articles about the BIASED MSM actual financial support for Hillary and Biden. To me and nearly 137 million Trump voters in 2016/2020 he represented us... the common person.
Now you probably won't read the attached much less agree, but frankly much of my response to your comments aren't for you as you ignore them, but for others that are the common people that like me LIKED Trump's political incorrectness BUT EXECUTIVE actions that were in ALL (including you) best interests!
MSMdonations.png

MSMdonations.png

Iowa is at 63% Renewable, mostly Wind.
S Dakota 54% ....
Oklahoma 45% ..
In the Midwest/Plains states Wind is going crazy.
Farmers getting paid per turbine.
The Newest Cash Crop.

anyone notice any "Trillion/s" gone?
NO.
Renewables, incl solar, are Cheaper in many scenarios.

`
PROOF! Where is your proof? Iowa's Electric Profile | Iowa Utilities Board
According to the below: Renewables NOT 63% but 57%

Plus read the following articles regarding the negative affects Wind interference by turbines have on the weather.
So the whole argument for Wind Turbines is lowering the earth's temperature BUT the USA temperature will INCREASE nearly 1/4th degree or against the directive that the Earth needs to REDUCE the global temperature by eliminating CO2 emissions!

Large-scale US wind power would cause warming that would take roughly a century to offset
Extracting energy from the wind causes climatic impacts that are small compared to current projections of 21st century warming, but large compared to the effect of reducing US electricity emissions to zero with solar. Researchers report the most accurate modelling yet of how increasing wind power would affect climate, finding that large-scale wind power generation would warm the Continental United States 0.24 degrees Celsius because wind turbines redistribute heat in the atmosphere.
Iowaelectricsources2021.png

And as usual when people of your ILK can continue to spread falsified, negative news about people like Trump who by the way... made his billions not as a politician as Biden is making his millions through his son... BUT unlike Biden Trump and 2 other presidents have donated their salaries, to charity.
But the problem with people like you is far deeper and Brandy X Lee's pompous statement..
'It may feel good to think that your opinion is as valid as any expert’s, without needing to put in the effort and the time, but it is wishful thinking and not reality.'
Her opinion like Biden, and others in political power is the peons..(like you and me...) they think they are making a difference...but is wishful thinking...not reality"
The truly sad and FRIGHTENING truth is because of peons like you that ignore FACTS and reality... people like Biden, Soros, Lee, et.al. are totally using YOU!
You can't see it because you are impressed by their political correctness blown out of proportion by the MSM and the negative news the MSM put out against
Trump's politically incorrect and EXECUTIVE decisions that positively helped Americans! I'm in my 80s and have voted for 13 presidents and the truly ONLY president in my experience that represented us Plebeians (assuming you know what that is!) was Trump! And to me proof was the attached two articles about the BIASED MSM actual financial support for Hillary and Biden. To me and nearly 137 million Trump voters in 2016/2020 he represented us... the common person.
Now you probably won't read the attached much less agree, but frankly much of my response to your comments aren't for you as you ignore them, but for others that are the common people that like me LIKED Trump's political incorrectness BUT EXECUTIVE actions that were in ALL (including you) best interests!View attachment 776935
View attachment 776935
Same old sad propaganda. Not facts.

Same old sad propaganda. Not facts.
You got to be kidding! You must have been one of these..
A Dec. 23, 2022, Instagram post (direct link, archived link) shows a screenshot of a profanity-laced tweet about former President Donald Trump's annual salary while in the White House.

"all you d------ screamed at me for four years that DoNaLd TrUmP dOnAtEs HiS SaLaRy, well guess f------ what: his tax returns prove he never did," reads the tweet.

The post generated over 10,000 likes in less than three weeks. Similar posts have amassed hundreds of interactions on Instagram.
FACT that you as the dumb follower of the biased MSM..
This notion is misleading because Trump continues to profit off of real estate he owns or manages, despite lawsuits arguing that this violates the Constitution's emoluments clauses

Trump has donated his presidential salary​

Trump, as promised during his campaign, does write checks to various agencies equivalent to a quarter of his annual salary every quarter. But this does not mean he earns no money. NOTE: Even the USAtoday that wrote this evidently grudgingly.. ! USAtoday couldn't help but make a negative comment...
This notion is misleading because Trump continues to profit off of real estate he owns or manages, despite lawsuits arguing that this violates the Constitution's emoluments clauses."

Now USATODAY goes on to create a negative image of Trump!" "Trump is not the first president to donate his salary. Former Presidents John F. Kennedy and Herbert Hoover, both wealthy before they took office, donated all their earnings." HOW stupid! USAToday says JFK/Hoover donated all their earnings!
As the MSM is truly an ignorant group, I'm asking you as a representative of these truly dumb people...
HOW did JFK/Hoover then pay their housing/food,etc i.e. maintain their wealthy life style if as these idiots and you most likely agree:
"donated all their earnings"!
But I'm 100% confident you believe that as well as all the other fabricated or left out information to form negative news about Trump.
Dummies like you are why 137 million people Voted for Trump...

A Dec. 23, 2022, Instagram post (direct link, archived link) shows a screenshot of a profanity-laced tweet about former President Donald Trump's annual salary while in the White House.

"all you d------ screamed at me for four years that DoNaLd TrUmP dOnAtEs HiS SaLaRy, well guess f------ what: his tax returns prove he never did," reads the tweet.

The post generated over 10,000 likes in less than three weeks. Similar posts have amassed hundreds of interactions on Instagram.
FACT that you as the dumb follower of the biased MSM..
This notion is misleading because Trump continues to profit off of real estate he owns or manages, despite lawsuits arguing that this violates the Constitution's emoluments clauses

Trump has donated his presidential salary​

Trump, as promised during his campaign, does write checks to various agencies equivalent to a quarter of his annual salary every quarter. But this does not mean he earns no money. NOTE: Even the USAtoday that wrote this evidently grudgingly.. ! USAtoday couldn't help but make a negative comment...
This notion is misleading because Trump continues to profit off of real estate he owns or manages, despite lawsuits arguing that this violates the Constitution's emoluments clauses."

Now USATODAY goes on to create a negative image of Trump!" "Trump is not the first president to donate his salary. Former Presidents John F. Kennedy and Herbert Hoover, both wealthy before they took office, donated all their earnings." HOW stupid! USAToday says JFK/Hoover donated all their earnings!
As the MSM is truly an ignorant group, I'm asking you as a representative of these truly dumb people...
HOW did JFK/Hoover then pay their housing/food,etc i.e. maintain their wealthy life style if as these idiots and you most likely agree:
"donated all their earnings"!
But I'm 100% confident you believe that as well as all the other fabricated or left out information to form negative news about Trump.
Dummies like you are why 137 million people Voted for Trump...
Yes, a lot of people were deceived by trump and in the end he showed his true colors and betrayed US all . You are one of the dummies.

Also I do not like profanity, my response to trump is not emotional, it's pragmatic. Everything he touches turns to shit. It's just common sense to stay away from disasters like that. You make a lot of wrong assumptions and obviously you're easily mislead. The damage trump has done to this country will be felt for years, any monetary gains were totally wiped out, and then some, by his damages. Trump created his own negative image al by himself, no one helped him with that, they just reported what he was doing. The nation and it's people are worse off than ever because of his schemes and divisive rhetoric. How on earth did you people believe a con-artist would help our nation.

Last edited:
Also I do not like profanity, my response to trump is not emotional, it's pragmatic. Everything he touches turns to shit. It's just common sense to stay away from disasters like that. You make a lot of wrong assumptions and obviously you're easily mislead. The damage trump has done to this country will be felt for years, any monetary gains were totally wiped out, and then some, by his damages. Trump created his own negative image al by himself, no one helped him with that, they just reported what he was doing. The nation and it's people are worse off than ever because of his schemes and divisive rhetoric. How on earth did you people believe a con-artist would help our nation.
OK you provide NOT one single proof of any of your personal, subjective and definitely UNINFORMED but by the BIASED MSM!
Being a so-called "pragmatic" response telling me where this economic accomplishment by Trump is totally wrong!
FACT!!! The United States Was Energy Independent in 2019 for the First Time Since 1957
U.S. energy production in 2019 was higher than U.S. energy consumption for the first time in 62 years.
Total U.S. energy production increased by 5.7 percent in 2019 while U.S. energy demand decreased by 0.9 percent. The United States produced 101.0 quadrillion British thermal units (quads) of energy and consumed 100.2 quads last year.
Fossil fuels accounted for 80 percent of both energy consumption and production in 2019.
Now I'll put in terms you can understand. The USA created more energy than was consumed. OK? If you don't agree with that you are totally hopeless and DEFINITELY NOT Pragmatic!!!
Now another FACT!

Fact Check: Higher Corporate Tax Revenue After GOP Tax Reform Debunks Another Democrat Myth​

R.I.P. Keynesian Stimulus - House Committee on Ways and Means KEY POINTS:
  • Corporate tax revenue is shattering records under Republican tax reform.
  • Corporate tax revenue is coming in 22 percent higher than last year’s record level, according to the CBO’s most recent monthly budget review.
  • Corporate tax revenue is set to hit a new record of $454 billion. CBO had predicted in June 2017 that corporate tax revenue would only hit $389 billion in 2022.
  • As a share of GDP, corporate tax revenue is on track to reach its highest level since 2015 (1.9 percent of GDP).
Revenueupaftertaxcuts.png

These are JUST 2 economic FACTS that if your are a "pragmatic" person as you stated... TELL ME what your problem is with Trump cutting corporate taxes, other than you are economically shrift as people of your ilk ARE!

Finally let's look at a very simple chart! REMEMBER administratively and "pragmatically"...with Obama for instance... was reducing the number of leases signed for Federal land exploration. TRUMP In his first year signed nearly double what Obama did and went on through 2019 signing MORE leases except for Covid 2020!
Now look at Biden's performance! LESS leases and DON"T tell me Biden signed more in first quarter of 2021... WHY? Because there were MORE in the pipeline to be processed... but dumb Trump haters don't know that!

I could continue showing you accomplishments of Trump that in some cases NO president has accomplished!
Now I'm not going to totally overwhelm you with FACTS which has to this date NEVER seemed to make a dent in your intelligence but the above .PDF shows
what Trump did in just 4 years like "Energy Independence" as described above or REVENUE increases.

ONE final chart though PROVES what I have been saying that the BIASED MSM in donating 96% to Hillary, then they spent the next 4 years with 92% negative news about Trump and then donating 90% to Biden in 2020 while ABC,CBS,NBC donated $400 million in advertising time by spending 92% negative, vs. just 8% positive from July 29 through October 20 Broadcast networks deliver 92% negative coverage for Trump, 66% positive for Biden: Study
And now I'm shouting to get your attention! All of the facts I've submitted ARE substantiated!
YOU have NONE! Folks who are reading this unless then are totally ignorant morons like you that DON"T UNDERSTAND that they are totally biased by the MSM!
MSMdonations.png

BidenVsTrump_oil-leasessigned.png

OK you provide NOT one single proof of any of your personal, subjective and definitely UNINFORMED but by the BIASED MSM!
Being a so-called "pragmatic" response telling me where this economic accomplishment by Trump is totally wrong!
FACT!!! The United States Was Energy Independent in 2019 for the First Time Since 1957
U.S. energy production in 2019 was higher than U.S. energy consumption for the first time in 62 years.
Total U.S. energy production increased by 5.7 percent in 2019 while U.S. energy demand decreased by 0.9 percent. The United States produced 101.0 quadrillion British thermal units (quads) of energy and consumed 100.2 quads last year.
Fossil fuels accounted for 80 percent of both energy consumption and production in 2019.
Now I'll put in terms you can understand. The USA created more energy than was consumed. OK? If you don't agree with that you are totally hopeless and DEFINITELY NOT Pragmatic!!!
Now another FACT!

Fact Check: Higher Corporate Tax Revenue After GOP Tax Reform Debunks Another Democrat Myth​

• Corporate tax revenue is coming in 22 percent higher than last year’s record level, according to the CBO’s most recent monthly budget review.
  • Corporate tax revenue is set to hit a new record of $454 billion. CBO had predicted in June 2017 that corporate tax revenue would only hit $389 billion in 2022.
  • As a share of GDP, corporate tax revenue is on track to reach its highest level since 2015 (1.9 percent of GDP).
View attachment 777289

These are JUST 2 economic FACTS that if your are a "pragmatic" person as you stated... TELL ME what your problem is with Trump cutting corporate taxes, other than you are economically shrift as people of your ilk ARE!

Finally let's look at a very simple chart! REMEMBER administratively and "pragmatically"...with Obama for instance... was reducing the number of leases signed for Federal land exploration. TRUMP In his first year signed nearly double what Obama did and went on through 2019 signing MORE leases except for Covid 2020!
Now look at Biden's performance! LESS leases and DON"T tell me Biden signed more in first quarter of 2021... WHY? Because there were MORE in the pipeline to be processed... but dumb Trump haters don't know that!

I could continue showing you accomplishments of Trump that in some cases NO president has accomplished!
Now I'm not going to totally overwhelm you with FACTS which has to this date NEVER seemed to make a dent in your intelligence but the above .PDF shows
what Trump did in just 4 years like "Energy Independence" as described above or REVENUE increases.

ONE final chart though PROVES what I have been saying that the BIASED MSM in donating 96% to Hillary, then they spent the next 4 years with 92% negative news about Trump and then donating 90% to Biden in 2020 while ABC,CBS,NBC donated $400 million in advertising time by spending 92% negative, vs. just 8% positive from July 29 through October 20 Broadcast networks deliver 92% negative coverage for Trump, 66% positive for Biden: Study
And now I'm shouting to get your attention! All of the facts I've submitted ARE substantiated!
YOU have NONE! Folks who are reading this unless then are totally ignorant morons like you that DON"T UNDERSTAND that they are totally biased by the MSM!View attachment 777297

View attachment 777294
The fact that you believe I have to offer proof of trump's nefarious nature and schemes that are self-evident is ludicrous. Most children know better than that.

Now another FACT!

View attachment 777289

YOU have NONE! Folks who are reading this unless then are totally ignorant morons like you that DON"T UNDERSTAND that they are totally biased by the MSM!View attachment 777297

View attachment 777294

1681769135820.png

If Obama signed 11,294 and Trump signed 4,975, how did Trump sign
"over 2 1/2 times as many leases as Obama"?

Please show your math.

Now another FACT!

View attachment 777289

View attachment 777294
Here's just 3, no need to post more, you'll just deny them all anyway. That's why I don't even bother with you. Just wasting more of my time. 1.Indy 100 www.indy100.com Donald Trump: 59 of the worst things trump did during his presidency. Jan.6, 2023. 2. Washington Post www.washingtonpost.com Opinion| The 10 worst things trump did in 2020 Dec.29, 2020 3.You Tube YouTube>watch trump's 100 most tremendous scandals | The Daily..- You Tube Nov.30, 2020. Enjoy yourself.

Forum List

Back