Breaking Update: Biden to BAN Transporting Fossil Fuels by Train

Bullshit, "Biden has made it impossible to build pipelines". Completely fabricated HORSESHIT as indicated by the dozens of approved pipeline projects listed in the spreadsheet I linked.
Your spreadsheet is wrong. You have no idea how the petroleum industry works.

Get ready for explosive prices at the pump. Just a reminder, Biden has also made it impossible to build pipelines. If you can’t run natural gas through a pipeline you need to liquefy the natural gas and transport it my train, truck or ship. These Marxist are fully surrounding their target. No drilling, no transporting and no using, e.g., no gas stoves or furnaces.

This is a ban on highly flammable liquid natural gas that Trump allowed to be transported through populated areas.

Can you not flippin read? WTF, are you talking about, Keystone? Keystone wasn't going to carry natural gas. The OP is about natural gas. The article I linked documented three new natural gas pipeline approvals in the first quarter of 2022. The above link is a spreadsheet with literally dozens of approved pipelines. Quit making shit up.

i dont read links. I shoot off about what affects me the most. $5 gas. Same story there. Pipelines killed by Obiden.

Biden admin approves massive gas pipeline project in ...

View attachment 827518
Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com › politics › biden-admin-ap...

Apr 14, 2023 — The Biden administration is moving ahead with a key approval of a massive 800-mile natural gas pipeline project that proponents said will ...

thats a laugh. Obiden 1.0 said Keystone was under evaluation for 8 yrs. You saps eat it up. Results matter. Not talk or studies. Yes, i fire from hip nowdays. I lived Obiden 1.0. No need to read CBS articles spinning facts.

Get ready for explosive prices at the pump. Just a reminder, Biden has also made it impossible to build pipelines. If you can’t run natural gas through a pipeline you need to liquefy the natural gas and transport it my train, truck or ship. These Marxist are fully surrounding their target. No drilling, no transporting and no using, e.g., no gas stoves or furnaces.

It's rather funny how these people believe they can raise prices on Americans and then go on a tour telling Americans how great things are.

This is a ban on highly flammable liquid natural gas that Trump allowed to be transported through populated areas.

right. Due to All the millions of Children burned alive annually from train cars blowing up the last 50 years. Now we MUST ACT!

It's only liquified natural gas, not gasoline dipshit. And it was for safety concerns. Pre trump it wasn't allowed either. I'm sure you will survive.

Mods please move this liars thread to proper message board.

thats a laugh. Obiden 1.0 said Keystone was under evaluation for 8 yrs. You saps eat it up. Results matter. Not talk or studies. Yes, i fire from hip nowdays. I lived Obiden 1.0. No need to read CBS articles spinning facts.
Then why did Trump not build it in four years of his presidency?

No, it was suspended until a permanent rule can be negotiated...

I can tell you don't read so well either.

Again, i read no MSM. Headlines maybe catch my eye. I’ll file you up with the Gas stove ban you all stated was not happening. Any who lived Obiden 1.0 already knows the game. I have a Masters in their BS. Your mind is closed.

Last edited:
Again, i read no MSM. Headlines maybe catch my eye. Ill file you up with the Gas stove ban you all stated was not happening. Any who lived Obiden 1.0 already knows the game. I have a Masters in their BS. Your mind is closed.
I banned gas stoves in 2001 when I moved to my 43 acres, I went all electric and wood. Fuck the gas man.

Forum List

Back