BREAKING : UK/US 'lethal aid' arrives in Kyiv amid border build-up. BAD NEWS FOR MOSCOW AND ITS USEFUL IDIOTS LIKE Fox News Carlson

"
Some 90 tonnes of US "lethal aid" has arrived in Ukraine, amid tensions over Russia's troop build-up on the border.
It was the first shipment of a recently approved package of US military aid for Ukraine, and included ammunition for "front-line defenders".
The delivery followed US Secretary of State Antony Blinken's visit to Kyiv this week, where he warned of a tough response if Moscow was to invade.
Moscow has denied any plans to attack or invade Ukraine."
CANADA /UK/SWEDEN sounds like the second (the first Moscow lost disastrously) Crimean war is on the way

Great News ! qestion to our military men , what weaponry Kyiv needs most today, in order to stop Moscow barbaric aggression ? Drones , anti - tank rockets ?

The fuck are you on about? "90 tons of lethal aid" is nothing. A single M1 Abrams tank weighs 60 tons you dolt. Sounds to me like President Potatohead sent them a bunch of small arms ammunition. Whoop-dee-doo.

And what is this nonsense about Fox News and Tucker Carlson? Seriously, what the fuck does that have to do with ANYTHING?

Christ you people are brain damaged...

The fuck are you on about? "90 tons of lethal aid" is nothing. A single M1 Abrams tank weighs 60 tons you dolt. Sounds to me like President Potatohead sent them a bunch of small arms ammunition. Whoop-dee-doo.

And what is this nonsense about Fox News and Tucker Carlson? Seriously, what the fuck does that have to do with ANYTHING?

Christ you people are brain damaged...
Stay strong Ukraine

"
Some 90 tonnes of US "lethal aid" has arrived in Ukraine, amid tensions over Russia's troop build-up on the border.
It was the first shipment of a recently approved package of US military aid for Ukraine, and included ammunition for "front-line defenders".
The delivery followed US Secretary of State Antony Blinken's visit to Kyiv this week, where he warned of a tough response if Moscow was to invade.
Moscow has denied any plans to attack or invade Ukraine."
CANADA /UK/SWEDEN sounds like the second (the first Moscow lost disastrously) Crimean war is on the way

Great News ! qestion to our military men , what weaponry Kyiv needs most today, in order to stop Moscow barbaric aggression ? Drones , anti - tank rockets ?

Where are the germans?

I have and he never looked for "collusion".

He did find 10 instances of conspiracy and indicted a crapload of Russians for their involvement
Yep... did you also notice that part where he concluded and announced that NO AMERICAN CITIZENS were found to have conspired with anyone to compromise that election? NOT ONE.

My heart goes out to these brave men and women! I stand in solidarity with you!
That's nice. I wish them well, also. I just don't think that they need others fighting for them, especially when that fight COULD GO NUCLEAR.

I used to think that angela merkel was the problem

but she’s gone and germany is still sucking up to putin
Can you answer here, why do you think G. act this way ?

Yep... did you also notice that part where he concluded and announced that NO AMERICAN CITIZENS were found to have conspired with anyone to compromise that election? NOT ONE.
I did indeed. Quote and link

The problem with the presidency is that it isn't just the president. You do realize that Antony Blinken and Lloyd Austin will be driving foreign policy, right? They're more likely to have an impact than Biden.

And do you think I trust them?

I hope you're right. I hope I'm just overreacting, but I have my fears and I pray that they are never fulfilled.

Can you answer here, why do you think G. act this way ?

Because Germany was raped both literally and figuratively by the Russians in WWII, and half the nation was enslaved by them for decades after the war. They know who their dealing with, and wisely, they don't want to go through that ordeal again.

I used to think that angela merkel was the problem

but she’s gone and germany is still sucking up to putin
It's past time to pull all standing U.S. forces from Europe except for a bare minimum for intel and surveillance. When the SHTF again, let 'em decide for themselves who they want to be allied to. We can sit this one OUT.

Tanks are a much better offensive weapon than defensive. They sent anti-armor munitions, light arms. True. Not enough to stop the entire Russian army but enough to make them pay a price.

The Ukrainians are digging in to defend their homeland. They should be proud.

Americans don't use the Russian names like that
What? Vladimir, son of Vladimir? I was born and raised in Mobile, Alabama. That doesn't mean I can't relate to another culture, does it? I DID travel to Russia once. It was in 2007. I stayed a week with an online friend in her home village of Yaroslavl. It's an ancient village about 160 northeast of Moscow.

The weirdest thing I saw that week was a couple of Mormons. No shit. I still laugh when I think of it.
Then why are you yapping. That's what Biden is doing.
Uh... no, he's doing a bit more than that. He's sending a message that he'll send in Americans to other eastern European nations like Poland and Czech republic. He and whoever the hell it is running his senile old ass are making noises that could lead to an escalation. Ukraine is not our problem. Ukraine has no business joining NATO with our blessing or assistance.

What steps would YOU take if the decision was yours? More importantly, if you had to respond to a similar situation but this time it was Russian or Chinese troops building up an invasion-size force on our border with Mexico or Canada, what would YOU do?

Of course, he did not look for anything, except maybe his Depends. His "staff," certainly did.

OK, as long as you're not claiming Trump had anything to do with it. Otherwise, I have to go back to that "were you in a coma," thing.
Just watch the caterwauling from them when Trump wins. They're going to realize they fired every gun they have and none of it can be effective a second time. That's why I think they'll begin losing their minds and burning cities. They'll probably start before the election even happens. THIS time, though, they won't be in the streets alone.

You haven't answered why one of the first things Biden did was to shut down our own oil pipeline and handicapped our own oil industry while giving the Russia / Europe pipeline the green light. What would the reason be for doing something like this that is completely against our own national interests. I don't expect you brainwashed Left-wing cultists to answer that objectively.
These Trump-hating psychos will look at that evidence and STILL say Biden is tough on Putin but Trump was his puppet. IOW, they're either mental or so hate-filled that they can't admit even the possibility that they're wrong. I posted an itemized list of four years worth of Trump-directed actions to hold Russia accountable, and one of these nutters on another site, rather than try to reject the evidence with a counter-argument, simply rejected the entire list because of the source. It's all they have and it's making them look foolish.

So, you’re on the side of Putin then?
I realize that wasn't directed at me but I have a strong opinion on it. I think Putin is nothing more than a crime boss with an army and NUKES. He's a typical short guy with an attitude and he's made it very clear that he wants to reassemble the USSR. That said, this situation isn't so cut and dried. NATO is pushing right up against the Russian border and IMO, even this little thug has it right when he points out the hypocrisy of the U.S. and NATO. We'd NEVER sit quietly while he or Xi assembled an invasion force with ballistic missiles and other advanced weapons on one of America's borders. I think we should do our best to arm the Ukrainians and let them bleed the Russians until the Russians decide to back off but not ONE U.S. soldier should be put in the position of being a tripwire for widening this conflict. If Putin is getting his ass handed to him and it looks like he'll be humiliated, I have no doubt he'd seriously consider a quick strike with low-yield tactical nukes.

Forum List

Back