BREAKING : UK/US 'lethal aid' arrives in Kyiv amid border build-up. BAD NEWS FOR MOSCOW AND ITS USEFUL IDIOTS LIKE Fox News Carlson

And you believe this why? Based on the way Trump abandoned the Kurds?

get real..
Meh, you get real, you're defending the indefensible, even Leftwing state run media propaganda outlets have expressed dismay at what Biden did in Afghanistan. You haven't answered why one of the first things Biden did was to shut down our own oil pipeline and handicapped our own oil industry while giving the Russia / Europe pipeline the green light. What would the reason be for doing something like this that is completely against our own national interests. I don't expect you brainwashed Left-wing cultists to answer that objectively.

And you believe this why? Based on the way Trump abandoned the Kurds?

get real..
Trump was smart enough not to get us sucked into a war with Turkey/Russia over the Kurds.
The world isn't as stupidly simplistic as you'd like to think.

When was the last time you truly gave
a shit about the Kurds, when it didn't involve a way for you to launch another piddling pathetic attack
against the president?
You are as transparent as a roll of Walmart plastic wrap.

Has Biden gotten all the Americans out of Afghanistan yet, like he promised, speaking of things you don't care about? And speaking of abandoning allies, when will Quid Pro Joe go war for Ukraine?
Has Hunter left his important job at Burisma yet before the fighting begins?

Last edited:

We've given you sophisticated arms ...

couple of days only , drones will be game -changer , thats why Moscow horde started this mess

Does Putin pay you by the post or by the word?
What is the potential benefit for the U.S. to become involved in a war, literally on RUSSIA'S DOORSTEP?
I have no animus toward Ukrainians and I'd be willing to supply them with offensive weapons and intelligence in their struggle against Putin. That said... anything that places too much pressure on Vladimir Vladimirovich could go BADLY wrong.

Push a megalomaniac with "short guy syndrome" too far and you risk him losing his shit and overreacting. If the time comes when there's no way to avoid that then fine, deal with it as we must. THIS situation is not that time.
Tell me, Lesh, if Putin, Xi, or one of the batshit crazy Iranian mullahs began placing heavily-armed troops and ballistic or hypersonic missiles on our border with Canada or Mexico, how do you think the U.S. would react?

You say that as if you are certain that the U.S. had to get into WWI, or WWII at some point. If FDR had not antagonized the Japanese by interfering with their war with China, Pearl Harbor would not have happened. If FDR had not been so determined to enter the war on the side of the Soviet Union, we would have stayed safe with a large ocean to our east and a giant ocean to our west.

Yeah, he meant the United States, not the whole world.

For World War 1 Wilson ignored every provocative act to keep trying to mediate an end to the war. He ignored German Sabotage and the sinking of neutral ships. He ignored the sinking of our own ships.

Yet. Germany wanted world wide influence. They detested the Monroe Doctrine. They were constantly fermenting problems and trying to gin up problems including wars. This was before War 1 ever started.

It was not until the Zimmerman Telegram that Wilson was forced to acknowledge that Germany meant harm to the United States.

And if you think that our ocean would protect us. If England lost War 1 what makes you think we would have been safe? Canada was an English Colony. There were English territories in the Caribbean Sea.

Do you honestly think that the Kaiser would have been satisfied with Europe when he was meddling with the world already?

World War 2. Japan had been planning for a war with the United States for decades. The officers were taught at Command and Staff school that the war was inevitable.

The Japanese could not tolerate islands owned by anyone within their Greater East Asia Co-Prosperity sphere. That meant islands owned by the Dutch, British, and yes, us, were intolerable. You can’t have an empire with potential enemies inside your borders.

So long as Japan wanted an empire. War was inevitable. We could not surrender our territories. We had to defend them. Japan had to take them.

As for FDR wanting to help the Soviets. There is a sliver of truth. And a lot of lie there. FDR never shared how we broke either Magic or Enigma.

Further. FDR did not share the Atomic Bomb with the Soviets.

FDR realized something you do not. The Soviets would absorb a massive amount of Nazi men and material. Men and Material that the English, and later us, would have to deal with if they were not tied up on the Eastern Front.

So strange, why would Israel spies the "Rosenbergs" give Russia nuke information invented by White Americans to cause the "Cold War?" Why did Israel spies steal nuke material from Pennsylvania created by White Americans to enable their Samson program? Hindsight this "Nazi" bogyman shit seems strange. We know through science and actual history the Nazis did not have resources nor intent to do what they are accused of. So what sane person supports NEOCON military actions which simply do what Israel requires the subject countries to do. I look forward to a war in which Israel actually faces an opponent capable of defending itself with military equipment they did not get as gifts from the countries they fleeced. :dunno:

Ukraine natural gas threatens russian control of the European energy market. Thats why Russia wants to invade.

When I have to seriously worry about being sent off to war over a shit hole country, yes, I feel like that way

Then you probably don't even know why this could be a potential war, because you probably haven't taken the time to even understand what is going on.

You see "Russia" "Ukraine" "war" and you know nothing about the Ukraine, nothing about Russia and nothing about the intricate balance of power in the region and why the US is involved in the first place.

Get the media involved, get them drumming the war drums and I bet you'd be right behind it.

Then you probably don't even know why this could be a potential war, because you probably haven't taken the time to even understand what is going on.

You see "Russia" "Ukraine" "war" and you know nothing about the Ukraine, nothing about Russia and nothing about the intricate balance of power in the region and why the US is involved in the first place.

Get the media involved, get them drumming the war drums and I bet you'd be right behind it.

I know EXACTLY what is going on in Russia, and No, I would NEVER be behind another war. Millions died in WWII with outdated weapons. Could you imagine possibly losing a Billion in WWIII? If we ever get into a war, I'll enlist and serve proudly, but do I want us to go to war? Hells no.

A million tons of "lethal" aid is not going to stop Putin if he decides to attack. Don't be an idiot.
Beat me to it..... Hell one case of cartridges weighs 500 lbs....lol..
I don't think this guy understands how small the amount is. You keep thinking typical battlefield confrontation I think Putin has just going to slowly absorb Ukraine by attrition over the next several years using a massive military on his flank to prevent infiltration from the other side.

It's not hard to understand you have the NATO..Doing the bidding of the central European bankers who have turned their greedy and covetous eyes to the potential natural resources Bonanza in Ukraine. Under the guise of democratic proselytization they would very much like to set up shop in Ukraine basically denying the natural connection between 50% of Ukraine's indigenous citizens and the Russian Homeland they come from. Putin is simply not going to allow that type of intrusion on his doorstep not for profit not for politics not for any reason. The massive buildup of Russian troops on the border is not an offense it is a defense. Why do you think he keeps saying they have no intention to invade? You know what will change the intention? The almost guaranteed provocation from NATO at the behest of the central bankers..... The same thing that always starts wars.

I know EXACTLY what is going on in Russia, and No, I would NEVER be behind another war. Millions died in WWII with outdated weapons. Could you imagine possibly losing a Billion in WWIII? If we ever get into a war, I'll enlist and serve proudly, but do I want us to go to war? Hells no.

Well, if the US says it'll fight, Russia wouldn't dare. Not the first time Putin pushes the US to see how far he can get it.

It's not hard to understand you have the NATO..Doing the bidding of the central European bankers who have turned their greedy and covetous eyes to the potential natural resources Bonanza in Ukraine. Under the guise of democratic proselytization they would very much like to set up shop in Ukraine basically denying the natural connection between 50% of Ukraine's indigenous citizens and the Russian Homeland they come from. Putin is simply not going to allow that type of intrusion on his doorstep not for profit not for politics not for any reason. The massive buildup of Russian troops on the border is not an offense it is a defense. Why do you think he keeps saying they have no intention to invade? You know what will change the intention? The almost guaranteed provocation from NATO at the behest of the central bankers..... The same thing that always starts wars.

So Putin gets to decide what other countries do? He's been fucking up the Ukraine for a long time now, weakening it because he wants Russia to be the USSR.

And yes, it's all power people, rich people (like Putin who is a billionaire) fucking over the normal people.

For World War 1 Wilson ignored every provocative act to keep trying to mediate an end to the war. He ignored German Sabotage and the sinking of neutral ships. He ignored the sinking of our own ships.

Yet. Germany wanted world wide influence. They detested the Monroe Doctrine. They were constantly fermenting problems and trying to gin up problems including wars. This was before War 1 ever started.

It was not until the Zimmerman Telegram that Wilson was forced to acknowledge that Germany meant harm to the United States.

And if you think that our ocean would protect us. If England lost War 1 what makes you think we would have been safe? Canada was an English Colony. There were English territories in the Caribbean Sea.

Do you honestly think that the Kaiser would have been satisfied with Europe when he was meddling with the world already?

World War 2. Japan had been planning for a war with the United States for decades. The officers were taught at Command and Staff school that the war was inevitable.

The Japanese could not tolerate islands owned by anyone within their Greater East Asia Co-Prosperity sphere. That meant islands owned by the Dutch, British, and yes, us, were intolerable. You can’t have an empire with potential enemies inside your borders.

So long as Japan wanted an empire. War was inevitable. We could not surrender our territories. We had to defend them. Japan had to take them.

As for FDR wanting to help the Soviets. There is a sliver of truth. And a lot of lie there. FDR never shared how we broke either Magic or Enigma.

Further. FDR did not share the Atomic Bomb with the Soviets.

FDR realized something you do not. The Soviets would absorb a massive amount of Nazi men and material. Men and Material that the English, and later us, would have to deal with if they were not tied up on the Eastern Front.
Progs and their billions of people will die agendas has served them well. You are the WW 1 Germans, the WW 2 Germans, the Russian Revolution, The WW2 Russians, The Chinese Revolution, Mao and Hitler and Che and Pol Pot and Castro and more. Wilson set the course of us into the predicament we are in now. He was weak and his wife was the power behind the throne. A Prog shrew who helped to set up the eventual destruction of the United States. But the agendas sounded so good.

So Putin gets to decide what other countries do? He's been fucking up the Ukraine for a long time now, weakening it because he wants Russia to be the USSR.

And yes, it's all power people, rich people (like Putin who is a billionaire) fucking over the normal people.
Sure Putin is one of them but so are all the people who run NATO. They're not interested in the rights of the Ukrainians they're interested in the potential wealth they can gain from controlling the mineral rights that run through that patch of geography. So far Putin hasn't done a thing I don't understand why everyone keeps talking invasion when no Russian soldiers have stepped over any borders as of yet. He has every right to assemble his military within the borders of his country. What are they not saying that we need to know that offends them about him having troops assembled within his own borders? What NATO plans has Putin foiled by assembling a battle ready formation on his Western front? I guess that would be the real question.

Forum List

Back