Fox News Carlson said the US should “take the side of Moscow”/ Moscow predicts that the war with Ukraine will bring down their ruble by 20%

That's for starters.

only an idiot takes the losing side, Moscow horde will get down anyway ...
Screen shot 2017-04-02 at 3.14.03 PM.png

The OP link is from 2019, but Fucker Carlson's more recent comments indicate his vassal fealty to Russia has not changed.

"Vladimir Putin does not want Belgium. He just wants to keep his western borders secure. That's why he doesn't want Ukraine to join NATO, and that makes sense." - Fucker Carlson

I keep telling you guys. These pseudocon tards sound more and more like the pinko commie assholes of the 60s and 70s.

"The Soviets don't want Belgium. They just want to make their western borders secure. The Iron Curtain makes sense."

Tucker is right, nobody wants war on the other side of the world!

Biden and his thugs should do something about the border then we can talk. :dunno:

1642801493481.png

The OP link is from 2019, but Fucker Carlson's more recent comments indicate his vassal fealty to Russia has not changed.

"Vladimir Putin does not want Belgium. He just wants to keep his western borders secure. That's why he doesn't want Ukraine to join NATO, and that makes sense." - Fucker Carlson

I keep telling you guys. These pseudocon tards sound more and more like the pinko commie assholes of the 60s and 70s.

"The Soviets don't want Belgium. They just want to make their western borders secure. The Iron Curtain makes sense."

""Vladimir Putin does not want Belgium. He just wants to keep his western borders secure." this what RT.ru rapports 7/24 , Fucker Carlson is a traitor or an useful idiot , or - both !

Tucker is right, nobody wants war on the other side of the world!

Biden and his thugs should do something about the border then we can talk. :dunno:
Natasha move back to Omsk , Ivans , crocodile, heroine, cheep vodka wait for you

1642803032943.png

Tucker never said "take the side of Moscow", that's based on a smarmy op-ed by CNN. The truth is that only an absolute fool would push for a freaking shooting war with Russia over a small corrupt country like Ukraine.
The same country that your Obergruppenführer Trump was cozying up to?

Tucker never said "take the side of Moscow", that's based on a smarmy op-ed by CNN. The truth is that only an absolute fool would push for a freaking shooting war with Russia over a small corrupt country like Ukraine.
You are correct. Fucker Carlson did not say "take the side of Moscow".

He said "take the side of Russia". More specifically, "I think we should take the side of Russia if we have to choose between Russia and Ukraine."

I wish the video in the OP had captured Gym Jordan's response to that.

Seems like people said that about Czechoslovakia too.

I found the full transcript for the video clip in the OP: Rep. Jim Jordan: Democrats didn't admit they were wrong about Russia, just moved on to Ukraine

CARLSON: So, I mean, I should say, for the record, I'm totally opposed to these sanctions, and I don't think that we should be at war with Russia, and I think we should probably take the side of Russia if we have to choose between Russia and Ukraine. That is my view.

JORDAN: But --

CARLSON: But even if you --

JORDAN: But my point --

CARLSON: -- disagree with that, tell me why.

JORDAN: No, but my --

CARLSON: Okay, go ahead.

JORDAN: No, but my point is how -- it can't be both.

Ivan, still your dirty ulus without chances here , whatever you say , you produce 1% of the world GDP, and pootler knows it much like you

Forum List

Back