Fox News Carlson said the US should “take the side of Moscow”/ Moscow predicts that the war with Ukraine will bring down their ruble by 20%

Me? A Canadian being a traitor? For suggesting what has to be the obvious truth on what Obama did?
Don't you mean that Obama was the traitor?
Or do you even understand what you've got yourself into?
You have to realise that a lot of rubes who post on this site are more interested in gotcha soundbites than they are of substance.

The same country that your Obergruppenführer Trump was cozying up to?
Trump put sanctions on Russia and it's Nordic Wind pipeline.

Biden responded by simply stopping in it's tracks America's Keystone Pipeline.

How are sanctions on Russia's oil pipe line into Germany and interior Europe "cozying up"
to Russia"?

Or are you too stupid to even understand what you post yourself?
Biden removes the sanctions Trump put on Russia. https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-57180674[/U]

Last edited:
And so Putin continues to deny that he is going to invade Ukraine.

And Biden assures everybody that Putin will invade.

The only thing that can be concluded from that is that Ukraine is going to start shooting and it will be blamed on Russia.

Strange that both Biden and Putin are so resolute with their claims!
Every time a deadline for the invasions starting is passed by, another positive claim is offered up by Biden. It hasn't become AFTER THE OLYMPICS yet but it's going to have to be by tomorrow.

One thing for sure, if or when it happens, it's going to be one hell of a fight if Russia takes any expensive losses in the opening barrage!

Oh, and make no mistake, the guarantee of America not going to war, will be cheerfully forgotten by Americans.

You have to realise that a lot of rubes who post on this site are more interested in gotcha soundbites than they are of substance.
I know. It's not the average good American. Even so I'm dismayed at the state of affairs Trump has created.

Forum List

Back